Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that he didn't need to "go to Bunnings" for anything.

He already had everything he needed with him to clean up a crime scene.

I feel pretty sure that after (allegedly) murdering Russell and Carol, Lynn would have had no hesitation in using any cleaning supplies Russell and Carol had brought with them, before and after stealing Russell's cash.

imo

I feel pretty sure that after (allegedly) murdering Russell and Carol, Lynn would have had no hesitation in using any cleaning supplies Russell and Carol had brought with them, before and after stealing Russell's cash.

imo
After hearing Lynn stole money from the corpses, I'm surprised he didn't steal Carol Clay's jewelry as well.

After hearing Lynn stole money from the corpses, I'm surprised he didn't steal Carol Clay's jewelry as well.
Interesting isn't it how he said he stole the cash as he knew he would need petrol on the way home and didn't want to use his card as it would serve as a record. So very, very calculating and thought out! 2 people have been "accidentally killed" :rolleyes: in front of you but you still have the insight to think about buying petrol on the way home.
As someone suggested earlier, perhaps not his first rodeo.....

The delay is probably just what most would expect, one or 1 people siding with GL.

What happens if it goes to retrial, and the same potential hung jury occurs again? Is it just retrial after retrial after retrial?
There is the potential for it to be retried a few times. The call is obviously made at a high level as to whether to continue or not.

The US use a very different system to the one we do but I recall a guy over there named Curtis Flowers being retried 9 times.

The delay is probably just what most would expect, one or 1 people siding with GL.

What happens if it goes to retrial, and the same potential hung jury occurs again? Is it just retrial after retrial after retrial?
The jury that I sat on in Victoria about 5 years ago went to trial 3 times. The first and second were hung Juries and the 3rd found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat