Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumours have swirled within the airline industry for years about a woman who reportedly went missing in the desert while in Qatar at the same time as Lynn.

Her alleged disappearance was spoken of by those who knew Lynn years before he was charged over the murders of the campers, the newspaper reported.

It is a story believed to have piqued the interest of detectives not finished probing the extent of Lynn's criminality.

Just in case anyone was wondering where the name came from.
It was a 1960s animated kids tv show.
That date coincides with a certain pilot’s age of childhood tv shows…

A terrible accident?
Or
Another unfortunate coincidence?

Some projective testing with GL could be fruitful methinks

Last edited:
Are you speaking from personal experience?

This is a victim friendly forum, you could have a bit more respect for the victims instead of the accused killer

Feel free to say the same to the people positting they were still alive in the trailer, or still alive after being shot.

If you have a problem with me bringing up issues i see with the Prosecutions case, say so, don't make some weak jab about being victim friendly when people here are suggesting much worse than an immediate death and you don't make a peep.

Yes, I think you are right. I have been looking for the link but I can't find it at the moment.

Only finding in The Age how he returned to Australia (after working for Qatar) with physical and personal baggage. Which seems to allude to whatever it was that happened.

I was just about to ask the same thing he went to Qatar Airlines and there was a rumour about a wife/partner….perhaps missing?

It did all come back to me about the woman disappearing overseas, in the middle east but I had totally forgotten it was in Qatar.
I went through a bunch of middle east countries and I thought no, that's not the one.
But I had given up the exercise before I go to the Qs :)

Because, my friend, in the early days "Ramjet" very heavily promoted a theory that the missing couple had borrowed a vehicle after their campsite was trashed, and set out to get help. Then they accidentally left the road, rolled down a slope, died in the accident, and were out there somewhere undiscovered. Posters who questioned and pointed out the holes in this theory, and put forward others, were answered rather rudely. He was obviously really annoyed that his theory was not accepted as the probable reality. He was given a couple of timeouts, and eventually was heard from no more. When GL entered the picture, some posters obliquely suggested the possibility that "Ramjet" was a pseudonym that a Jetstar pilot might use.

If so, he has been "listening" to us all along!

Thank you. Just read some of his posts.
Comments are very interesting indeed. And an example of what sort of person he is -sick, twisted, an egocentric game player! Noticed mention of Neil Becker who he claimed to know! This is getting beyond weird!

The date they stopped posting is interesting. Considering Greg Lynn was questioned by the police a week later at his home.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member