Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 60 Minutes segment was only small.

Greg Lynn had a small pig and it dug up a bit of his garden. What did he do? Killed it by hitting it in the head with an axe.

He said his first wife was drinking too much. He bound her wrists with duct tape, took her outside, hosed her down and left her there all night. [Note that the family said she didn't drink]

Is there any doubt he's a monster and a psychopath.

So much pain. He has caused so much pain.

And he LAUGHED about the horrible treatment of his first wife. He would "teach her not to drink like that again". As she was freezing cold, wet, and bound, and left outside. While he was cheating with another flight attendant, and others.

In another incident he knocked her unconscious. She told her friend she was hit by a door that he slammed into her.

Who gave him the right to dictate to others what they should or should not do? He is a control freak. And a truly horrible person.

His sons lost their mum due to their father. And they probably have no idea how much their mum loved them, and what he did to her.

And the pain that Debbie Hill clearly shows is probably the same pain that both the entire Hill and Clay families are feeling.
The segment showed that Russell has two daughters.

imo

Source: 60 Minutes program tonight.

Last edited:
The 60 Minutes segment was only small.

Greg Lynn had a small pig and it dug up a bit of his garden. What did he do? Killed it by hitting it in the head with an axe.

He said his first wife was drinking too much. He bound her wrists with duct tape, took her outside, hosed her down and left her there all night. [Note that the family said she didn't drink]

Is there any doubt he's a monster and a psychopath.
According to Kendall Pilot’s she did not drink on overnights.

And he LAUGHED about the horrible treatment of his first wife. He would "teach her not to drink like that again". As she was freezing cold, wet, and bound, and left outside. While he was cheating with another flight attendant, and others.

In another incident he knocked her unconscious. She told her friend she was hit by a door that he slammed into her.

Who gave him the right to dictate to others what they should or should not do? He is a control freak. And a truly horrible person.

His sons lost their mum due to their father. And they probably have no idea how much their mum loved them, and what he did to her.

And the pain that Debbie Hill clearly shows is probably the same pain that both the Hill and Clay families are feeling.
The segment showed that Russell has two daughters.

imo
Geordie (so hope I have the spelling correct) was seated next to Melanie in Court on the day GL testified, holding hands and leaning in to each other. Kudos to Melanie who embraced his feeling’s..how do you weigh this up after the fact of a guilty verdict.

And the pain that Debbie Hill clearly shows is probably the same pain that both the Hill and Clay families are feeling.

imo

I save images of the victims in cases I follow and have a lovely one of Russell with one of his grandchildren. No more happy Christmases, birthday parties, family get-togethers. I feel more than a little sad for all the families.

Russell & grandchild.JPG Click to enlarge
Russell and grandchild

Geordie (so hope I have the spelling correct) was seated next to Melanie in Court on the day GL testified, holding hands and leaning in to each other. Kudos to Melanie who embraced his feeling’s..how do you weigh this up after the fact of a guilty verdict.

Murderers don't think about the pain they cause their own families. I hope Geordie knows his mum loved him very much. Lisa's lawyer friend said those kids were the world to her.

Murderers don't think about the pain they cause their own families. I hope Geordie knows his mum loved him very much. Lisa's lawyer friend said those kids were the world to her.
SA…in Court it appeared that Melanie and Geordie were very close…I got the feeling that Mel was the new mum in his life.

When he left Lisa for another flight attendant, Lisa was too frightened to change her will (as advised by her lawyer friend) because Greg Lynn would "kill her".

Source: 60 Minutes program tonight.
Which apparently meant that when Lisa died, he inherited their home, and taunted her parents about it.

Just finished watching. Had me in tears. Also hating the person he is and seems like always has been, even more if that's possible :mad:

You need to register to watch Channel 9, it's free. But only for those living in Australia.
Isn't 60 minutes on Youtube anymore. I can't seem to find their official site there.

I knew about the pet pig and his treatment of his first wife. But I thought the story of his girlfriend going missing in Doho might have come out also. Can anyone find a link that he ever worked for Qatar Airlines? Maybe this is not true, but was the same time as I heard the pig story. Such a sad life he created for his first wife.

I think you don't just suddenly stop loving your parent. Even if they have been charged and convicted of something.
Most likely you would want to believe it happened the way they said they did and that they were unfairly convicted.

They have definitely lost both biological parents now. It is good that Melanie is there for him (and presumably his brother).

imo

I think you don't just suddenly stop loving your parent. Even if they have been charged and convicted of something.
Most likely you would want to believe it happened the way they said they did and that they were unfairly convicted.
Might take awhile to realise a loved one could do such a thing. Look at the Dawson case.

I knew about the pet pig and his treatment of his first wife. But I thought the story of his girlfriend going missing in Doho might have come out also. Can anyone find a link that he ever worked for Qatar Airlines? Maybe this is not true, but was the same time as I heard the pig story. Such a sad life he created for his first wife.

He definitely worked for Qatar Airways for 5 years. I did a lot of scouring for news of a missing woman in Doha during that period. But I couldn't find anything that went back that far.

The disgraced former pilot spent five years flying passenger planes for Qatar Airways in the Middle East before joining Jetstar in 2007.

There are quite a few things missing from the 60 minute story.

I would think there is more than one investigative journalist who would like to have a crack at the life story of GL.

Far from getting away with it, like he hoped, he has attracted the attention of not only investigative journalists, but all us Web Sleuths who want justice for all those he has hurt.

It's like WE are all "on his case"

Just finished watching. Had me in tears. Also hating the person he is and seems like always has been, even more if that's possible :mad:

You need to register to watch Channel 9, it's free. But only for those living in Australia.
Isn't 60 minutes on Youtube anymore. I can't seem to find their official site there.

They still have a YouTube channel.

They have the segment about kidnapping of Japanese children up (from tonight), but not the piece about Greg Lynn up.

Thanks @SouthAussie !

For some reason it didn't come up for me. When I go to that address it takes me back to my home page.
It won't let me look at it.

That's strange. Maybe try clearing your cookies? I don't know what would cause that to happen.
I can see all the episodes (segments) they offer.

ETA: Oh good, you can see it now. :)

Maybe they will put the piece about Greg Lynn up later, so those who missed it can see it.

The disgraced former pilot spent five years flying passenger planes for Qatar Airways in the Middle East before joining Jetstar in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks