Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you buy into the idea that RH attempted to confiscate his firearms you are buying into Lynn’s defence. In a remote location surely the safe course for RH would merely be to dob Lynn in for whatever would be alledged that he had done wrong. I think it’s likely Lynn made up the bit about hunting near camp based on his perception Lynn disliked him hunting. You can’t hunt deer near camp anyway, deer usu not within cooee of any human noise, unless separated by a ridgeline. An experienced hunter would not sit on a wallow metres from a camp. Lynn would further reasonably be expected to tramp to and fro from wherever he was hunting carrying a firearm.

If Rh dobbed in, there would be a knock on his door, and a case of he says she says and a warning. It’s illogical to think he would retrieve from a private vehicle, thereby opening himself up to a certain prosecution. If he merely wanted to disable Lynn he would have taken the ammo only. If they were legitimately fearful for safety they would have packed up and gone. How are we even to know that there was even music blaring it could all be made up to misconstrue the run in which was likely just all over the drone.

If you buy into the idea that RH attempted to confiscate his firearms you are buying into Lynn’s defence. In a remote location surely the safe course for RH would merely be to dob Lynn in for whatever would be alledged that he had done wrong. I think it’s likely Lynn made up the bit about hunting near camp based on his perception Lynn disliked him hunting. You can’t hunt deer near camp anyway, deer usu not within cooee of any human noise, unless separated by a ridgeline. An experienced hunter would not sit on a wallow metres from a camp. Lynn would further reasonably be expected to tramp to and fro from wherever he was hunting carrying a firearm.

If Rh dobbed in, there would be a knock on his door, and a case of he says she says and a warning. It’s illogical to think he would retrieve from a private vehicle, thereby opening himself up to a certain prosecution. If he merely wanted to disable Lynn he would have taken the ammo only. If they were legitimately fearful for safety they would have packed up and gone. How are we even to know that there was even music blaring it could all be made up to misconstrue the run in which was likely just all over the drone.
Good summary. Lynn's story is so unbelievable it is almost comical. But I guess it's hard to make 2 deaths when you are the only other person around, just go away.

He’s had to cook up a story to explain the lot because of two deaths, he can’t say self defence because Carol was killed. So we get music, shooting through camp, hunting close to camp, Russell at his car this that. Some of it might be partly true who knows. The only certain parts were where Carol was killed, that a shotgun was used and that the mirror was shot off. His story is all possible but very very unlikely and you add to it all the post offence conduct to get where we are.

He’s had to cook up a story to explain the lot because of two deaths, he can’t say self defence because Carol was killed. So we get music, shooting through camp, hunting close to camp, Russell at his car this that. Some of it might be partly true who knows. The only certain parts were where Carol was killed, that a shotgun was used and that the mirror was shot off. His story is all possible but very very unlikely and you add to it all the post offence conduct to get where we are.
Lynn had the motive, the means and the opportunity, and 2 people are dead.

And 'we' all wait so see if there is an appeal launched. That can occur within 28 days from date of conviction or longer length of time if a later application is accepted.

It is my view there will be an appeal.
On what basis do you believe an appeal will be launched changintimes?

One more quick question. What's your view regarding the accused facing further charges re the destruction of the bodies of
Carol Clay and Russell Hill.

Thanks in anticipation.

I'd really like to know why he was "told to leave the Air Force".
Because that doesn't seem to fit with what he told people over the years, ie that it was his choice.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts-victoria/chilling-devil-detail-in-greg-lynns-bombshell-police-tape/news-story/6637f09dd81e22faba0a8c4c17b1b9f9?amp
In the police interview, Lynn said he was “told to leave” the Air Force.

But I have read other accounts where he was (alleged) to have said he joined the Air Force as a cadet, wanting to be a fighter pilot but when he failed to make the top tier and was likely to be assigned transport planes, he quit.'

It seems Lynn isn't great with the truth at times.

And now we can add all his pre-offence behaviour to confirm our and the jury's opinion.

In the police interview, Lynn said he was “told to leave” the Air Force.

But I have read other accounts where he was (alleged) to have said he joined the Air Force as a cadet, wanting to be a fighter pilot but when he failed to make the top tier and was likely to be assigned transport planes, he quit.'

It seems Lynn isn't great with the truth at times.
Or playing second fiddle.

And now we can add all his pre-offence behaviour to confirm our and the jury's opinion.

When he was initially arrested and all these stories came out about it raised serious questions about his character and didn't help his situation.

I wonder how his story would have been viewed if he had the opposite background and stories coming out when he was arrested.

When he was initially arrested and all these stories came out about it raised serious questions about his character and didn't help his situation.

I wonder how his story would have been viewed if he had the opposite background and stories coming out when he was arrested.
Interesting idea. But we'll never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back