Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the police interview, Lynn said he was “told to leave” the Air Force.

But I have read other accounts where he was (alleged) to have said he joined the Air Force as a cadet, wanting to be a fighter pilot but when he failed to make the top tier and was likely to be assigned transport planes, he quit.'

It seems Lynn isn't great with the truth at times.
As Judge Judy on TV always says, don't lie unless you have a really good memory.

Poor little pig. It didn't deserve that what Lynn did. I get so emotional when animals are hurt by humans. Poor defensive pig vs very cruel person. What is going on in Lynn's head to do that?
I know!

My best friends have all been pets of mine, I’m a big animal lover.

My guess as to what’s going on in Lynn’s head as he does things like that is untethered rage.

And he hasn't even started his sentence yet.

In the article about the "fecal matter" incident, a sentence jumped out at me -

"It's understood Lynn is unhappy in jail and has already complained that living conditions are
not up to scratch."

Really!! NOT UP TO SCRATCH!!

Initially I thought that this may have been due to "the incident", (and I'm sure he would have been hugely unimpressed about that) but re-reading this sentence, "living conditions" seems to be a more general reference to GL's current environment.

At the risk of stating the obvious, IMO it would have helped had he thought about the consequences of his actions PRIOR to killing Carol Clay and Russell Hill.

(Note for Mr Lynn - It could be worse. You're still in an infinitely better position than your victims.)

MOO

The more they dig, the more suspicious “bad luck” they are finding happened to people who he has been around.

Can anyone recall where it was raised that Lynn had a flight attendant partner in Dubai and she disappeared mysteriously? I recall seeing this a year or two ago but can’t find the link?

If I was LE, I think I'd be checking out GL's every family member, friend, classmate, teacher, workmate, neighbour, etc in the last 50+ years. Maybe the reason we haven't heard from them is that they're no longer around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper