Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for just forgetting about it.

I wonder if he regularly Googled Hill and Clay -- like the accused Gilgo Beach killer did, and other killers are wont to do.
GLs internet search history would be very interesting I imagine.
In particular, was he the member who joined WS in April 2020 with encyclopedic knowledge who posted in this forum up until 4th July 2020 and then suddenly stopped posting? (happy to be corrected on when his last post was)
Interestingly police first spoke to GL on 14th July, 2020.
:oops:

In particular, was he the member who joined WS in April 2020 with encyclopedic knowledge who posted in this forum up until 4th July 2020 and then suddenly stopped posting? (happy to be corrected on when his last post was)
Roger that

I think people were suggesting that member Ramjet knew too much.

Here’s an excellent video by a highly qualified psychologist who explains the differences between a narcissist, psychologist and sociopath. It's well worth watching.

Correcting a stupid typo in this post on the previous page and it's too late to edit.
It should have said, a narcissist, psychopath and sociopath.

I think I would be locked up just on my Google searches.

Watch how Greg Lynn explained campers' deaths to police after his arrest during murder investigation

Police interview after arrest: Lynn describes the cover-up as police close in

[...]
He said in the police interview tapes, “... and the blue trailer, I sold that as well. I couldn't tell you who bought it. It was an Asian fella. I thought the registration had run out, so I just took the number plates off and sold it as is and he took it like that.”

I don’t believe he sold it without plates to an unknown person.
Did the man have a truck, and if not, how did he get it home.
Were GL’s neighbours asked if they had seen it recently?

He returned home on the afternoon of 22 March, 2 days after the murders. If my husband left home with a trailer and returned without it, after greeting him, the first thing I’d say is “Where’s the trailer?” Surely Melanie would have asked about it.

The Gumtree ad was taken down after 2 days. This suggests to me that he put the ad on Gumtree on 21 March, removed it on 22 March, and disposed of the trailer before arriving home.

“Also in Victoria, unless you've built the trailer yourself, you need a receipt from the previous owner. They're quite strict about this, you MUST HAVE A RECEIPT.”

Trailer Registration NSW for unregistered repaired trailer - Trailer Sailer Place

GL was born and raised in NSW - the Eldest of 4 children.
His father passed in 2001 and his mother is still living
Well there you go. I was getting real “only child” vibes from him but eldest checks out.

Source: Am also eldest of 4 haha. Not proud to admit but would also consider camping in backyard to escape my children’s noise, difficult as their mother however.

Here's a precis of the video on psychopaths:

* Every psychopath is narcissistic.
* They have no guilt, no shame.
* They don’t feel bad when someone gets hurt.
* A psychopath is born.
* They don’t get stressed when they do something wrong.
* A lot of psychopaths who end up in gaol commit violent crimes.
* They tend to have glib, shallow charm and tend to be really intelligent and that’s why they get away with things.
* They learn behaviour to assimilate into society but it’s all a façade.
* In order to get that diagnosis you have to have shown a pattern prior to the age of 15, e.g. truancy, violence towards other kids, stealing, skipping school, setting fires.
* They will dispose of you if you get in their way.
* They’re able to change a situation to get what they want, e.g. they can discard a partner when they have no use for them or expect them to have a very specific role.

Here's a precis of the video on psychopaths:

* Every psychopath is narcissistic.
* They have no guilt, no shame.
* They don’t feel bad when someone gets hurt.
* A psychopath is born.
* They don’t get stressed when they do something wrong.
* A lot of psychopaths who end up in gaol commit violent crimes.
* They tend to have glib, shallow charm and tend to be really intelligent and that’s why they get away with things.
* They learn behaviour to assimilate into society but it’s all a façade.
* In order to get that diagnosis you have to have shown a pattern prior to the age of 15, e.g. truancy, violence towards other kids, stealing, skipping school, setting fires.
* They will dispose of you if you get in their way.
* They’re able to change a situation to get what they want, e.g. they can discard a partner when they have no use for them or expect them to have a very specific role.

I wish I had just a touch of psychopath in me. Sounds kinda relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy