Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the thing is with humans - we love to watch.
There is also a possibility that someone on that thread knows or has knowledge of what happened.
(Staying in the crowd to watch the show so to speak)
Could also be giving hints that QPS will be picking up on.

One of the comments on there by Shane Holmes (8 hours ago) makes it sound like Sam knew the owner of the white car months ago. He saw the two cars together, then the white car turned off and went to Aspley.

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155320011068254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Hi South Aussie,

I previously looked on his social media, the previous romance, seemingly she left him.. I checked out her page and she is with some one new and does not appear to be friends with Sam, seems they were together for some years (I forget the timelines, sorry) The schoolies comment I thought was about some random girl that he was joking about? IMO

Thanks, bearbear. It must have been a previous romance he was speaking of on FB then. Maybe when he was a bit younger. I thought the schoolies comment was a bit unusual.

Hi all, have followed many threads avidly but never posted! You are all very clever sleuthers and I love reading your thoughts. Just wondering if anyone can point me to Sam's FB page? I just can't find his page!

Hey Carts, found it - but I can't work out how to send the direct link on my phone- search Samuel Thompson Brisbane and he's the one in front of the Berlin Wall with a puffy jacket on..

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but after quickly looking at his fb, notice he was robbed not long after posting he was getting his mustang, and after posting photos of shopping in Italy ? The things stolen were his car, and new Italian designer stuff .. could one of his 1100 fb friends be a part of this ???!

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but after quickly looking at his fb, notice he was robbed not long after posting he was getting his mustang, and after posting photos of shopping in Italy ? The things stolen were his car, and new Italian designer stuff .. could one of his 1100 fb friends be a part of this ???!
This has been discussed, it definitely appears that someone close to ST is involved in the first robbery as well as him missing now.

Definitely agreed. He seems like such a happpy fun-loving guy... I really hope that he's ok

Hi all, have followed many threads avidly but never posted! You are all very clever sleuthers and I love reading your thoughts. Just wondering if anyone can point me to Sam's FB page? I just can't find his page!

:welcome:

Welcome Carts! And all other new members....so great to have people join us!

I wonder if it is possible the white car was stolen ... for this particular 'job'.

that's possible...

It could have been hired too ....... through snooping (as we do)

Noticed on a friends FB he had a pic of a flash car (not the one we are talking about) ....

He was asked if he bought it and said ....No, I've just hired it for a week..

Seems weird to me people would hire such expensive vehicles to drive around in ...... but obviously people do.

so yeah ....stolen...or maybe a hire.

Tuesday 7th 10am Bowen Hills Road Abbotsferd.

Wednesday 8th 8am Narangba Road Kurwongbah

???? Springwood @ 12.30 heading south

??? Tweed Coast Road near lights @ Kingscliff

Wednesday 9th Wooyung Road Pottsville
person said they saw it there the day before also (8th)
and thought it strange that the drivers window was down
with no one around at the time.

I posted the above on the 17/3/17 .....
these were sighting posted on a Police FB page asking for info (before the White Crysler info)

I noticed the odd one out was a sighting in Narangba.

With todays link put of the Police FB page asking for info on the Crysler .... I notice a man has said he saw Sams car *Also* on Wednesday Morning on Narangba Road ..... his post was dated the 22/3/17

I'm thinking these reports are credible.

That is well North of Deep river Bend Bald Hills ...... Why? ..... and then to travel all that way to Wooyung.

What's the connection??

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155316985253254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Attachments

• samuel 1.png
    samuel 1.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 215
that's possible...

It could have been hired too ....... through snooping (as we do)

Noticed on a friends FB he had a pic of a flash car (not the one we are talking about) ....

He was asked if he bought it and said ....No, I've just hired it for a week..

Seems weird to me people would hire such expensive vehicles to drive around in ...... but obviously people do.

so yeah ....stolen...or maybe a hire.

After seeing the comments on the Qld Police FB page, I started thinking that this is not a stolen vehicle. Unless it was stolen from the person(s) that had it when Sam was apparently seen in his own car but with the white car too.

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155320011068254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

It appears that there may be a previous link between Sam and the white car.

I posted the above on the 17/3/17 .....
these were sighting posted on a Police FB page asking for info (before the White Crysler info)

I noticed the odd one out was a sighting in Narangba.

With todays link put of the Police FB page asking for info on the Crysler .... I notice a man has said he saw Sams car *Also* on Wednesday Morning on Narangba Road ..... his post was dated the 22/3/17

I'm thinking these reports are credible.

That is well North of Deep river Bend Bald Hills ...... Why? ..... and then to travel all that way to Wooyung.

What's the connection??

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155316985253254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Yes, I saw that comment, too. Talks about people seeing 'SAMMO' around Petrie, Dakabin, Narangba, Burpengary on Wednesday morning. They have reported to Crime Stoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155317696693254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

These are all quite small towns, some of them very small. The car must have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Yes, I saw that comment, too. Talks about people seeing 'SAMMO' around Petrie, Dakabin, Narangba, Burpengary on Wednesday morning. They have reported to Crime Stoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/Queensland...0155317696693254&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

These are all quite small towns, some of them very small. The car must have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Im not from QLD ....so feeling my way around "Maps"...

This other sightings in Burpengary .... looks like Narangba Road Kurwongbah (sighting) ..... that road eventually turns into Burpengary Road.

Makes me think the car headed North sometime after midnight ..... and then was spotted heading back south Wednesday morning..... earliest sighting I have read was at 8am.

Using these roads would .... maybe...to avoid using the old Gympie or Bruce Hwy..

Would that make sense to any of you Queenslanders..??

Caboolture. ..

One of the places that Sam's car was apparently sighted on Wednesday morning - as per my above post #256. Could this be the type of unsavoury characters, as police have suggested, that Sam may have become involved with?

BBM

Trendy 10
From filthy meth labs straight out of Breaking Bad to cannabis grow houses filling up suburban homes with hydroponically-grown marijuana, Queensland has one of the highest rates of drug production in Australia.
Our list has grouped hot spots by policing divisions which, depending on population and land area, covers a cluster of suburbs or townships.

9. Petrie
The small police division of Petrie in Brisbane’s North has made the top 10 with 81 offences recorded for drug-making since 2013, Brisbane’s highest number of producing drug charges per division. The total number of all drug offences for the division is 2,886.
http://www.trendy10.com.au/index.php/2016/05/05/queenslands-drug-producing-hot-spots/

SouthAussie ......

Check out the dude who made the comment saying he was with Sam a month or two ago.... who was going to show sam a ute...

Live in of all places Burpengary ....

Coinky Dink ...

ETA ..... list..."from" Braken Ridge...

Im not from QLD ....so feeling my way around "Maps"...

This other sightings in Burpengary .... looks like Narangba Road Kurwongbah (sighting) ..... that road eventually turns into Burpengary Road.

Makes me think the car headed North sometime after midnight ..... and then was spotted heading back south Wednesday morning..... earliest sighting I have read was at 8am.

Using these roads would .... maybe...to avoid using the old Gympie or Bruce Hwy..

Would that make sense to any of you Queenslanders..??

Caboolture. ..

BBM ^^

Caboolture is #3 on the Trendy 10 top drug-making towns in Qld.

3. Caboolture

Wedged between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Caboolture is one of Queensland’s drug hot spots. Queensland Police reported 133 drug-making charges relating to drug labs and cannabis crops in the past three years. It also recorded a whopping 6,579 total drug offences during the same period.
http://www.trendy10.com.au/index.php/2016/05/05/queenslands-drug-producing-hot-spots/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur