Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best answer that I can think to give you is that if the moderators don't delete it or reprehend it, they must think it is acceptable. I completely get what you are saying about verified insiders, and this has been the loosest thread that I have experienced to date for self-declared insider knowledge.

Thanks Poss...Why do you feel that this has been the loosest thread you have experienced to date for self-declared insider knowlege?...

I have noticed that as well...why in your opinion is it so different from all the other threads in which we have participated on WS?..:thinking:

Thanks Poss...Why do you feel that this has been the loosest thread you have experienced to date for self-declared insider knowlege?...

I have noticed that as well...why is it so different from all the other threads on WS?..:thinking:

The perpetrators and victm involved in this case have a lot of connections/friends so there is more opportunity for others to know bits and pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perpetrators and victm involved in this case have a lot of connections/friends so there is more opportunity for others to know bits and pieces

Hi I agree, I also think while the Northside Southside thing previously mentioned is true for older adults the younger ones seem to have a vastly spread friendship base, I think maybe due to hot spots in city/valley combined with sports in teens coupled with social media means they can link with people they have met and maintain a friendship/ acquaintance of sorts. This is a loose observation in general

Hi all, first time poster here. Was just looking up the Northgate property on crime maps, to see the qps history on the property, and its pretty interesting some of the incidents which have happened there prior to the car theft. Makes me think that people closest to him would have had an idea what he was up to. IMOO

4e6e9ba9fe75f431f07949917844efe1.jpg

4ac0f81198766e11fa582d1ea8577d78.jpg

Hi all, first time poster here. Was just looking up the Northgate property on crime maps, to see the qps history on the property, and its pretty interesting some of the incidents which have happened there prior to the car theft. Makes me think that people closest to him would have had an idea what he was up to. IMOO

RSBM

Wow! Thank you, olw!!

That's really intense. That's all at his family home, right?

And welcome!!!

:welcome:

Good lord thats a lot of hits on one property!!!!

I'm wondering what the 'Fraud' incident in Nov 2016 is about?

Wow! Thank you, olw!!

And welcome!!!

Wow indeed olw!
I was wondering if there was history connected to this property :scared:

Wow indeed olw!
I was wondering if there was history connected to this property :scared:

What a history! That's mindblowing. Alot of unlawful entry over the years....

Does anyone know how long the family has lived there?

Wow! Thank you, olw!!

And welcome!!!

Yes at the family home, very intense indeed!

Yes at the family home, very intense indeed!

I'm shocked.

I don't know why, but I am. (I guess I thought I'd be more jaded by now :lol:)

I'm also super grateful you've come along, olw!! :happydance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/
Wow welcome

Aparently crime map is closing down and will be an invite only service. Too many ppl giving threats to the police because they aint happy having their crimes shown 🤣 well dont commit them its not the polices fault!!

Hi Olw and welcome that is a great first post :) sorry but I haven't got the quoting part right yet, still new myself . I think the dates showing last few years are very interesting. Thank you

I can't help but wonder if the assault and unlawful entry in Nov 2015 were ST's first 'warning'? That's almost identical to the Sept 2016 crimes....:thinking:

Has anyone done crimemap on Samuels family home ?

If the family home is the property at Northgate where the original car theft/assault happened then yes, they are the screen shots I've posted a few mins ago :)

Hi Olw and welcome that is a great first post :) sorry but I haven't got the quoting part right yet, still new myself . I think the dates showing last few years are very interesting. Thank you

Horror - to have someone's quote in your post, just click on 'Reply with Quote' on the lower RH side of their post. (Then you just type in your response below that in the box that you're led to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine