Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just written out the history in a linear way to get my head around it -

Feb 2000 - Unlawful Entry

Feb 2003 - Unlawful Entry

Nov 2003 - Unlawful Entry

Mar 2007 - Unlawful Entry

Jul 2008 - Other Theft

Jan 2012 - Unlawful Entry

Nov 2015 - Unlawful Entry, Assault,Drug Offence

Jul 2016 - Drug Offence

Sep 2016 - Robbery, Assault,Unlawful Entry, Unlawful Use of Motor Vehicle

Nov 2016 - Fraud

Looking at that history, no wonder LE suspected something dodgy was up straight away and didn't treat it as a normal missing person's case.....

This is the crime map thingy from Queensland police site that i looked up the other day..
c90231c3efb77b3da18cfcb9ff4c205c.jpg

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

Do we know if Samuel's family own property, maybe they're renters.

Most of the early ones are when the kids were little obviously and are pretty much petty thievery so I think we would agree to take them with a grain of salt?

Looking at that history, no wonder LE suspected something dodgy was up straight away and didn't treat it as a normal missing person's case.....

Also might explain why there is cameras as discussed earlier, thanks also for quote tip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just written out the history in a linear way to get my head around it -

Feb 2000 - Unlawful Entry

Feb 2003 - Unlawful Entry

Nov 2003 - Unlawful Entry

Mar 2007 - Unlawful Entry

Jul 2008 - Other Theft

Jan 2012 - Unlawful Entry

Nov 2015 - Unlawful Entry, Assault,Drug Offence

Jul 2016 - Drug Offence

Sep 2016 - Robbery, Assault,Unlawful Entry, Unlawful Use of Motor Vehicle

Nov 2016 - Fraud

I find the fraud entry interesting. Two months after a home invasion and theft of a car.
Perhaps this is why Sam didn't 'fall out' with RB.

I find the fraud entry interesting. Two months after a home invasion and theft of a car.

If the house was rented out in Oct 2016, as suggested above, then the fraud could be the new tenant.

For interest, a little information about the suburb of Northgate. I would not consider it a high-crime area, with some quite lovely old Queenslander homes, though like many suburbs there seems to be a bit of a line between the "good" and "not so good" parts

http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northgate,_Queensland

I've lived around this area for 30 years. This area of Northgate is expensive. Beautiful big renovated Queenslanders on large blocks of land. Some million dollar plus houses, and this can make it a target for b&e's, especially as there are some lower income suburbs right next door.

If the house was rented out in Oct 2016, as suggested above, then the fraud could be the new tenant.

I'm not sure that means that it was rented out in October. Just that it changed status to For Rent in October.
These sites take their info from newspaper advertising, real estate website advertising ... things like that.
They wouldn't know when it was actually occupied by a renter.

How does that work? It obviously means that Sam took the blame for something. Does it mean that the car and collection theft was an inside job and police know it?

How does that work? It obviously means that Sam took the blame for something. Does it mean that the car and collection theft was an inside job and police know it?

Ah, that's interesting. Because the way one of the thieves puts his arm around Sam in the CCTV footage can be read as either intimidating OR palsy......

Not sure. Could be fraud in the police report. Could be fraud in an insurance claim (though wouldn't they just refuse the claim - not sure that insurance companies go around chasing every dodgy claim, unless they have done a big payout). Could be completely unrelated and just interesting timing.

When did police find Sam's car? It could be related to that theft on the police report imo.
Was the car stolen at the same time as the home invasion? Will have to go read up more on the home invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine