Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't know CrimeMap...but obviously it's fabulous.

I'm wondering - is that an extraordinary amount of offences at one property, like I think it is? Or is it actually representative of crime in that area?

I don't know Brisbane at all. Is that a high-crime suburb?

Hi all, first time poster here. Was just looking up the Northgate property on crime maps, to see the qps history on the property, and its pretty interesting some of the incidents which have happened there prior to the car theft. Makes me think that people closest to him would have had an idea what he was up to. IMOO

4e6e9ba9fe75f431f07949917844efe1.jpg

4ac0f81198766e11fa582d1ea8577d78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] Holy guacamole is all I can say.

If the family home is the property at Northgate where the original car theft/assault happened then yes, they are the screen shots I've posted a few mins ago :)

Can you check 12 Griffiths Street Bald Hills for RB (I think that's right). I only get one unlawful use of a motor vehicle but I have the closed down version of crime info from my understanding.

I'm wondering - is that an extraordinary amount of offences at one property, like I think it is? Or is actually representative of crime in that area?

Its a lot for one property thats for sure

Can you check 12 Griffiths Street Bald Hills for RB (I think that's right). I only get one unlawful use of a motor vehicle but I have the closed down version of crime info from my understanding.

Yes i only get one offense for that address

I'm wondering - is that an extraordinary amount of offences at one property, like I think it is? Or is actually representative of crime in that area?

IMO it's quite high, it's one of the highest in the street which is suss

That's all I have for RB address too, I think as they are getting rid of crime maps, these recent events won't show up, or be visible to the public anyways :(

2529a66ecb4cc7f286c3af4e1f1db07b.jpg

But then there was this on real estate.com. Does the family still live there?

I thought they were on a different street? Sorry if I'm wrong.

I think the Gympie St is a 'Comparable Property'....I don't think the Thompson family's address is shown there.

Assuming they were ALL living there....maybe it was only Sam and his gf by that point...then they moved out the next day and the family rented out the property in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18