Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is theft of a car called Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle in Qld, I wonder. Unusual terminology.

How does that work? It obviously means that Sam took the blame for something. Does it mean that the car and collection theft was an inside job and police know it?
Could the subsequent insurance payout on the theft of the car be payment of "the debt:?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Not sure. Could be fraud in the police report. Could be fraud in an insurance claim (though wouldn't they just refuse the claim - not sure that insurance companies go around chasing every dodgy claim, unless they have done a big payout). Could be completely unrelated and just interesting timing.

When did police find Sam's car? It could be related to that theft on the police report imo.
Was the car stolen at the same time as the home invasion? Will have to go read up more on the home invasion.
I took it that home invasion and theft was all one thing. They put his designer gear in the back of the car, and when the car was located the gear wasn't there. That's all I know.

Not sure. Could be fraud in the police report. Could be fraud in an insurance claim (though wouldn't they just refuse the claim - not sure that insurance companies go around chasing every dodgy claim, unless they have done a big payout). Could be completely unrelated and just interesting timing.

When did police find Sam's car? It could be related to that theft on the police report imo.
Was the car stolen at the same time as the home invasion? Will have to go read up more on the home invasion.

BBM, I tried finding more info. on the home invasion, but can't seem to find much info. about it in msm articles, and aside from that i don't know where the info. would be available? I don't think much was said about it in news articles.

Could the subsequent insurance payout on the theft of the car be payment of "the debt:?

the fraud entry says it has not been solved so the occupant of the home may be the victim of fraud

So that suggests they all moved out and started renting it out in Oct, after the break-in in Sept.....

I just looked up the address and it was listed for rent on the 15th of September 2016, 2 weeks after the home invasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I was wondering. A scheme to get the debt paid back, involving the priciest item Sam owned.

But Sam's car was found, so there wouldn't have been an insurance payout.

I just looked up the address and it was listed for rent on the 15th of September 2016, 2 weeks after the home invasion

Wonder when it was actually rented out. Or if it was taken off the rental market once things calmed down a bit.

Will have to think on this a bit more ..... but it is interesting.

IMO, whoever stole Sam's car wouldn't have been able to sell it. You have to have the correct paperwork to the RTA and have signed the vehicle over to the new owner to sell or drive otherwise you can't get it registered.

But Sam's car was found, so there wouldn't have been an insurance payout.
True, but the alleged perps (many mistakes made to date) thought if it was missing for only a short time the insurance would be forthcoming

If the house was rented out in Oct 2016, as suggested above, then the fraud could be the new tenant.

Also if credit cards were stolen during robbery and used at that date that fraud is stated?

My apologies everyone. I read the crime map post quickly and thought it was for Boscainos house.

The neighbouring suburb to Northgate, Nundah, is often referred to as 'Nundahbelly' - as in the underbelly / crime series.
At one stage a street in Nundah had the unenviable title of one of the worst 3 or 4 places in qld to live due to the drug deals that happened there.

True, but the alleged perps (many mistakes made to date) thought if it was missing for only a short time the insurance would be forthcoming

How long does it take an insurance Co. to pay out? There would of been a police investigation/report into the theft as well.

IMO, whoever stole Sam's car wouldn't have been able to sell it. You have to have the correct paperwork to the RTA and have signed the vehicle over to the new owner to sell or drive otherwise you can't get it registered.

They could have burned it. Insurance would then pay out. Instead they parked it near their house. :facepalm: Maybe for a repaint job later, to be reused by the owner?

Doesn't have to be sold. Just needs to be gone, and not found. Or burned up/destroyed and found.

I find the fraud entry interesting. Two months after a home invasion and theft of a car.
Perhaps this is why Sam didn't 'fall out' with RB.

Can someone please give me the actual address?

They could have burned it. Insurance would then pay out. Instead they parked it near their house. Maybe for a repaint job later, to be reused by the owner?

Doesn't have to be sold. Just needs to be gone, and not found.
Would like to know where exactly it was found, we know at a unit complex near to rb's but was it secreted away or in the visitors car park for every passerby to see?

How long does it take an insurance Co. to pay out? There would of been a police investigation/report into the theft as well.

Hi it takes a while, the police are fairly quick but the insurance company for something like this would have a really hard look. Some examples they would ask for is phone numbers of bosses, pay slips, bank statements and phone records for previous 3 months. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member