Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I remember Sam had an hour to fill in...he was to meet RB originally at his Bald Hills home at 10am but the meeting time was changed to 11am...
One of our members posted a timeline...I think it was on Thread 2 by MsAnais...I'll try to find it later...
I dont believe the 'meeting time' was changed by them. That was just that guys own interpretation on the time that was unaccounted for :)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yes I remember Sam had an hour to fill in...he was to meet RB originally at his Bald Hills home at 10am but the meeting time was changed to 11am...
One of our members posted a timeline...I think it was on Thread 2 by MsAnais...I'll try to find it later...

It was a fabulous timeline...that sadly wasn't made by me!!

Yeah, I'm intrigued.

It is not unheard of for myself to drive around aimlessly if I have a few hours to spare, I like driving, and if I had his car I think I would never get out of it! Love..

Just all these random, possibly totally normal movements are suddendly questioned when it turns into a murder.

God forbid, if I ever went missing people would have a field day with all the comings and goings I do and all the figiting and messing! I guess until there is no new info I have no option but to delve over what we have.

BBM

Me too!! There's a lot of hair sorting that goes on with me....I'd look like a nutter I suspect. People watching would be yelling 'Leave it alone, lady!!'

This is how things get misconstrued so easily. It was not a timeline is was a theory. These times have never actually been reported by anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This is how things get misconstrued so easily. It was not a timeline is was a theory. These times have never actually been reported by anyone.

I think you will find that below is what we were working with as a starting point:

Timeline of disappearance:

March 7

• Sam Thompson leaves his apartment at Albion in Brisbane's north about 9:20am in his orange 2016 Ford Mustang
  • Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
  • The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
March 8

• The car is sighted on Tweed Coast Road in Wooyung, in northern New South Wales, about 7:30pm
March 9

• Mr Thompson's car is found abandoned on Tweed Coast Road
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-30/man-charged-with-murder-of-samuel-thompson/8401478

I think you will find that below is what we were working with as a starting point:

Timeline of disappearance:

March 7

• Sam Thompson leaves his apartment at Albion in Brisbane's north about 9:20am in his orange 2016 Ford Mustang
  • Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
  • The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
March 8

• The car is sighted on Tweed Coast Road in Wooyung, in northern New South Wales, about 7:30pm
March 9

• Mr Thompson's car is found abandoned on Tweed Coast Road
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-30/man-charged-with-murder-of-samuel-thompson/8401478
I remember I was just letting that poster know that there was nothing stated by LE or media that said RB changed the time to meet. It was just speculation.

Mafia still quite active in Qld and NSW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really, i tried to find info on italian mafia in queensland but couldnt find much, just mention of arrests of a few prominent figures, for some reason i feel rb has links higher up and powerful?

I remember I was just letting that poster know that there was nothing stated by LE or media that said RB changed the time to meet. It was just speculation.

I also don't think there has ever been anything officially stated about a meeting nor a meeting time.

I also don't think there has ever been anything officially stated about a meeting nor a meeting time.
Exactly we havent been told anything about why ST wound up at RB's. I just dont want anyone confusing speculation with fact.

Boscaino is a village in Calabria. This article is a little interesting: http://www.smh.com.au/national/from...ng-of-ice-into-australia-20160318-gnlwal.html

I read a book a while back that around 30 Calabrian families control 60% or more of the drug trade in this country. In the book, the author explained if you grouped people by marriages, it's only about 9 families. The mafia goes back a long time in Qld. I grew up in Nth Qld and it was widely talked about up there.

Apparently there's a new drug that has come onto the market...it's called Zombie and it is supposed to be much worse than Ice..:scared:
The story about it is advertised for Channel 7 Brisbane state news tonight at 6.30pm, if anyone is interested..

Apparently there's a new drug that has come onto the market...it's called Zombie and it is supposed to be much worse than Ice...the story about it is advertised for Channel7 Brisbane state news tonight at 6.30pm, if anyone is interested...

Ooooohhhhh....I saw footage of people in the north of England off their chops on Zombie. It was truly terrifying. They literally looked like zombies, slumped on the pavement, in doorways, staggering around. It was surreal.:scared:

im just picking up a mafia vibe connection in this case for some reason
i think mainly because rb seems so invisible in sm and msm, maybe protected?
and the rumours of amphetamine dealing, torture, cashed up 20year olds, rbs early dealing age, italian families and trips to italy, buying expensive italian luxury items, it could seem like a glamorous lifestyle and easy money for these boys?
it will be interesting to see who rbs legal team are

im just picking up a mafia vibe connection in this case for some reason
i think mainly because rb seems so invisible in sm and msm, maybe protected?
and the rumours of amphetamine dealing, torture, cashed up 20year olds, rbs early dealing age, italian families and trips to italy, buying expensive italian luxury items, it could seem like a glamorous lifestyle and easy money for these boys?
it will be interesting to see who rbs legal team are

I agree. Mafia makes sense.

I think he's more powerfully connected than AD.

jmo.

Apparently there's a new drug that has come onto the market...it's called Zombie and it is supposed to be much worse than Ice..:scared:
The story about it is advertised for Channel 7 Brisbane state news tonight at 6.30pm, if anyone is interested..

I think its also known as Flakka,

I know there was some discussion about what terminology was used about assault or what not. Terminology for the break in appears below...... I was just doing some sleuthing during lunch and found 10+ crimes at the Northgate property with this being the most prominent but all were similarly related.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2016/09/07/robbery-violence-northgate/
8e3a4df01786f4cb2fb24a9ba4df1e4a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads