Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this slant:

ST was peddling Italian goods for RB, the home invasion was not connected to RB but they stole goods that ST was supposed to be moving on for RB (has anyone ever valued the watches and clothes?)

RB is annoyed that ST owes him for the goods that were stolen, ST doesn't see it as a big deal, its only a few watches, RB gets increasingly mad, a fight breaks out at his house on the 7th, gets out of control, AD is there, gets involved, escalates and next thing ST is accidently killed.. The guys panic and hence the chaotic cover up?

Your theory could be possible that they were dealing in stolen goods. I thought that ST brought the watches and designer bag back from Italy, but he could of had other watches from elsewhere? I suppose ST would have had proof of purchase as to what he bought when overseas, with an ATM card & that would be on bank records?

I have often wondered if RB could have mafia connections to have been dealing at such a young age as has been suggested.

This is an interesting article on how much they control the drug trade in Australia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontrol-60-percent-Australia-s-drug-trade.html

I wonder how long Sam himself had been dealing. There is a comment on his FB page from back in June 2012 - when he was about 17 - saying that if 'you are chasing a g give Sam a c.'

It wasn't until 2 years later - June 2014 - that he started speaking on FB of money buying him happiness.

And he would have been using way before then, though it sounds as if it could have just been pot, as there is a comment in Oct 2010 about his boss hiding him from a random drug test ... presumably he would have been around 15 at the time. Sounds like a casual job he was on for about a month.

The main reason I wonder, is because if Boscaino and he were mates, how far did their friendship go back? Did it go back to these early days and they were perhaps both involved in similar activities? How long did Sam's possible debt accumulate? Did he step up to bigger things in 2014, managed it okay for a while, then amassed a sizable debt?

Hi, New here so I hope I'm doing this correctly. Has anyone considered that ST may have been wearing a listening device?

Hi, New here so I hope I'm doing this correctly. Has anyone considered that ST may have been wearing a listening device?

Welcome!! [emoji4][emoji4]

I had thought that myself due to some other bits I found today..... but I'm so tired I'll have to post tomorrow. I think there is a bit more to it and we are missing something MAJOR here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!! [emoji4][emoji4]

I had thought that myself due to some other bits I found today..... but I'm so tired I'll have to post tomorrow. I think there is a bit more to it and we are missing something MAJOR here....

I have been wondering about that, too. Since <modsnip>, and the circumstances of the home invasion. If police had managed to get Sam to inform, to a degree, to avoid prosecution himself. A common police tactic for catching bigger fish. And why they may have suspected quickly that Sam met up with foul play.

Hope you get some good sleep, then pass on your thoughts if you want to. :) :) :)

Hi & Welcome, :)
That is possible if by listening device you mean ST was wired with a bug? Wouldn't LE have been listening though, and come straight to his aid? Or do they only listen to the convo. after the fact?

Thanks for the welcome guys. The way he was fidgeting with his shirt made me wonder about a wire.

I notice that Sam is being cremated in the page funeral notice...the last time I looked they had raised $6,400...their goal is $15,000 so they still have a fair way to go to reach their goal...another week!...

However, cremations are much cheaper than burials...depending of course what you decide to do with the deceased's ashes eg. Cremation wall, spreading the ashes elsewhere etc...

R.I.P. Sam...:rose:

When arranging a funeral a while back, the funeral director mentioned to us that where a person dies suddenly the family often choose cremation, to give them time to work through things and decide where to lay the person to rest. He said burials don't really offer that sort of flexibility as time passes.

Yeah, I'm intrigued.

It is not unheard of for myself to drive around aimlessly if I have a few hours to spare, I like driving, and if I had his car I think I would never get out of it! Love..

Just all these random, possibly totally normal movements are suddendly questioned when it turns into a murder.

God forbid, if I ever went missing people would have a field day with all the comings and goings I do and all the figiting and messing! I guess until there is no new info I have no option but to delve over what we have.

Same. I often go for drives, park and read, get coffees/drive through.

I wonder how long Sam himself had been dealing. There is a comment on his FB page from back in June 2012 - when he was about 17 - saying that if 'you are chasing a g give Sam a c.'

It wasn't until 2 years later - June 2014 - that he started speaking on FB of money buying him happiness.

And he would have been using way before then, though it sounds as if it could have just been pot, as there is a comment in Oct 2010 about his boss hiding him from a random drug test ... presumably he would have been around 15 at the time. Sounds like a casual job he was on for about a month.

The main reason I wonder, is because if Boscaino and he were mates, how far did their friendship go back? Did it go back to these early days and they were perhaps both involved in similar activities? How long did Sam's possible debt accumulate? Did he step up to bigger things in 2014, managed it okay for a while, then amassed a sizable debt?

A local mentioned earlier that RB and ST knew each other through their high school years, I believe. That RB had attended a school that had friendly rivalry in sports with ST's school. I'd imagine these schools are Padua (RB) and St Pats (ST). Apparently ST went to afew high schools, which is where he met AD. I believe AD went to Albany Creek High, so ST may have gone there for a time, too.

A few people have expressed surprise at ST and/or RB dealing from a young age. I've got kids and have to say it's not surprising, sadly. Kids often smoke pot at this age. Not everyone has a place to get it, but often has that one mate who can always seem to come through. It doesn't take much for that mate to work out if he just charges a little more than it costs, it pays for his pot. And just like that, you're in business as more kids come to you to buy. From there, some kids do move on to selling other drugs to members of their established network.

There can be other triggers that have kids up their game from pot to other drugs and I think they may be a factor here, but that theory involves people associated with ST so I won't elaborate here.

Ooooohhhhh....I saw footage of people in the north of England off their chops on Zombie. It was truly terrifying. They literally looked like zombies, slumped on the pavement, in doorways, staggering around. It was surreal.:scared:
I think it's known as ' spice' and the affects are scary. I've seen those photos of people in the streets looking just like zombies, horrible!

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

That's an interesting theory. I thought about it too, because of how he adjusts his clothes. But I think this is perhaps unlikely. Mostly because QPS rarely use wires any more, phone taps outstripping them about ten to one. The AFP also have software which they can remotely load into a phone and this activates the microphone of the phone remotely so they can hear the conversations. So, I am not sure they would use something as high risk as a wire when these other options are available and do not endanger the informant. That said, I have also read some MC gangs no longer allow phones into their meetings for this reason. The same article also discussed that some criminals are going back to doing everything in person to avoid phone taps. However, this wouldn't necessarily avoid the remote microphone activation option.

Thanks for the welcome guys. The way he was fidgeting with his shirt made me wonder about a wire.
In hindsight it is easy to believe there was a lot of pressure on that day, a lot of build up to something awful

A local mentioned earlier that RB and ST knew each other through their high school years, I believe. That RB had attended a school that had friendly rivalry in sports with ST's school. I'd imagine these schools are Padua (RB) and St Pats (ST). Apparently ST went to afew high schools, which is where he met AD. I believe AD went to Albany Creek High, so ST may have gone there for a time, too.

A few people have expressed surprise at ST and/or RB dealing from a young age. I've got kids and have to say it's not surprising, sadly. Kids often smoke pot at this age. Not everyone has a place to get it, but often has that one mate who can always seem to come through. It doesn't take much for that mate to work out if he just charges a little more than it costs, it pays for his pot. And just like that, you're in business as more kids come to you to buy. From there, some kids do move on to selling other drugs to members of their established network.

There can be other triggers that have kids up their game from pot to other drugs and I think they may be a factor here, but that theory involves people associated with ST so I won't elaborate here.

Yes, I agree with everything you say. It is that way all over the western world, it seems. Doesn't surprise me at all. Some kids have that connection in an older brother/cousin/friend, and have easy access to the business from a young age. Then frequently dump the game as soon as they can earn legitimate dollars for themselves.

They are not bad kids, just like to be the 'cool' kid ... most of them.

Yes, I agree with everything you say. It is that way all over the western world, it seems. Doesn't surprise me at all. Some kids have that connection in an older brother/cousin/friend, and have easy access to the business from a young age. Then frequently dump the game as soon as they can earn legitimate dollars for themselves.

They are not bad kids, just like to be the 'cool' kid ... most of them.

Very true re legitimate income. This is actually something impacting the mafia. A lot of the old school originals are passing on and younger generations don't always take up the life. Some move into genuine occupations. Although the lure of a great life is a thrill for some, it can be a short life or one that spends a lot of time in jail. As a result of this, mafia have taken in Serbians, MC gangs, other gangs like B4L etc to keep their business going.

As for the cool kid: bang on. Everybody loves the cool kid, right?

In my opinion if ST had been wearing a wire then it wouldn't have taken the police nearly a month to find him and the accused.

Your theory could be possible that they were dealing in stolen goods. I thought that ST brought the watches and designer bag back from Italy, but he could of had other watches from elsewhere? I suppose ST would have had proof of purchase as to what he bought when overseas, with an ATM card & that would be on bank records?

As far as I'm aware, ST has been collecting watches for years - much like others may collect handbags and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member