Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Ashley went to Wavell State High, which is roughly a 7 min drive from Padua. It's not uncommon for high school kids to meet up at places like Hungry Jacks after school for drinks etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did go to Wavell Heights High and I think Albany Creek for a bit too but happy to be wrong

He did go to Wavell Heights High and I think Albany Creek for a bit too but happy to be wrong

I think you are right [emoji3]

I drove past Deepwater Bend today (on the highway), and I'm not sure about other locals but Sam is the only thing I'm ever going to think of now when I drive past [emoji17]

I'm a bit the same when I go into the forests at Beerburrum. I always think of the people they've found in there. And all the ones they haven't [emoji20]

isn't it strange how people dump people there when there is so much bush further west with less of a chance of finding the body. Although with the speed of the arrest and the finding of the body I assume one of them dobed in this case

isn't it Although with the speed of the arrest and the finding of the body I assume one of them dobed in this case

From all reports they found ST's body via tracking the perps through mobile phone tower pings and cctv footage.

I don't think either of them ratted the other out.
:/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

From all reports they found ST's body via tracking the perps through mobile phone tower pings and cctv footage.

:/

I do think the earlier search of the waste dump points to AD and his asbestos removal business, so I think there were some earlier suspicions in that direction, possibly before all of the other intelligence was collated.

:(

oh yes, of course. :(

I do think the earlier search of the waste dump points to AD and his asbestos removal business, so I think there were some earlier suspicions in that direction, possibly before all of the other intelligence was collated.

Yes, I think that the landfill search related primarily to Dyball, too, and perhaps his business activities.

Authorities will converge on the Swanbank landfill, 28km southwest of the CBD, from 9am, after investigating officers received a tip-off.
It follows the release of CCTV footage last week of a white Chrysler 300 sedan tailing Mr Thompson’s orange Mustang with registration SAMMO, at Deep Water Bend, Bald Hills, on March 7.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/32ce59ae8da9a03a555bbb5aa5d2973a

Yes, I think that the landfill search related primarily to Dyball, too, and perhaps his business activities.

Authorities will converge on the Swanbank landfill, 28km southwest of the CBD, from 9am, after investigating officers received a tip-off.
It follows the release of CCTV footage last week of a white Chrysler 300 sedan tailing Mr Thompson’s orange Mustang with registration SAMMO, at Deep Water Bend, Bald Hills, on March 7.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/32ce59ae8da9a03a555bbb5aa5d2973a

The Swanbank facility is able to accept the following materials for secure disposal:

• Acid Sulphate Soils
  • Low Contaminated Soils
  • Asbestos Soil & Sheeting
  • Construction & Demolition Waste
  • Assorted Fill – Including top soil
  • Green Waste
http://www.lantrak.com.au/our-services/waste-and-recycling-facilities/

isn't it strange how people dump people there when there is so much bush further west with less of a chance of finding the body. Although with the speed of the arrest and the finding of the body I assume one of them dobed in this case

I'd imagine it's possibly the ease of the dumping. The fire management tracks allow you to drive right in, the trees are well laid out and the ground is easy to dig in. Scrubby forests might offer more cover but they are harder to access, I'd imagine. A dead body wouldn't be the easiest thing to carry about. Also, if the people are in a panicked state, the pine forest is easy to find your way out of even at night. You'd not want to be lost in the forest, aimlessly wandering, after a body dump?

The Swanbank facility is able to accept the following materials for secure disposal:

• Acid Sulphate Soils
  • Low Contaminated Soils
  • Asbestos Soil & Sheeting
  • Construction & Demolition Waste
  • Assorted Fill – Including top soil
  • Green Waste
http://www.lantrak.com.au/our-services/waste-and-recycling-facilities/

Green waste. Like a garden dude would have. Could be either or both of the using the tip. Though I note the article does mention AD car.

I feel like I need to clarify. The ute that was always out the front of RBs house was signed as a gardening business but it seemed that there was little or no gardening taking place.

Green waste. Like a garden dude would have. Could be either or both of the using the tip. Though I note the article does mention AD car.

I feel like I need to clarify. The ute that was always out the front of RBs house was signed as a gardening business but it seemed that there was little or no gardening taking place.
What do you mean by that? As they live there? Could be a friend family or another dealer/buyer? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I just mean that the gardening ute didn't seem to be involved in doing gardening jobs. It was just mostly parked out the front of the house. I had thought it would be owned by someone who lives there.

What do you mean by that? As they live there? Could be a friend family or another dealer/buyer? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I just mean that the gardening ute didn't seem to be involved in doing gardening jobs. It was just mostly parked out the front of the house. I had thought it would be owned by someone who lives there.

So it may well have been a cover for other 'business'......

https://www.thesatellite.com.au/news/fears-samuel-sammo-thompson-met-foul-play/3154178/

There must have been something on the radar for the homicide squad and up to 40 detectives to be investigating so quickly even though Sam wasn't in trouble and it was out of character to not be in contact with family or friends. The police were then looking into "his connections".

I know!

Straight away I knew something was up.....LE are usually SOOOO reticent to even investigate something as a missing persons case that early - especially for a guy in his early 20's - let alone publish the fact that they considered it a possible homicide straight away.

I've never seen anything like it.

I know!

Straight away I knew something was up.....LE are usually SOOOO reticent to even investigate something as a missing persons case that early - especially for a guy in his early 20's - let alone publish the fact that they considered it a possible homicide straight away.

I've never seen anything like it.

Exactly, something is afoot. Let's put drugs aside, what about illegal importing of luxury goods or contraband? Once again only thoughts. MOO

Exactly, something is afoot. Let's put drugs aside, what about illegal importing of luxury goods or contraband? Once again only thoughts. MOO

Sure, good theories. Something way bigger than a missing guy is going on if 40 detectives were involved......:facepalm: Luxury goods and/or contraband makes sense.

I personally still think it's drugs. Alot seems to point that way, including Sam's own comments on his FB page. But that's JMO.

And it could well be drugs AND luxury goods etc.....could be a combination of stuff.

ps. Your avatar!! Adorable!! Looks almost exactly like one of my cats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321