Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO sorry to change the subject, but does anyone know if Sam's car was parked out the front of RB's house or in the driveway or behind the white gate?
This has been bothering me for a while now and all I can find now is that his car was caught on cctv pulling into RB's property and stayed there for several hours.

On March 7, a CCTV camera near Boscaino’s home caught the Mustang pulling into the Bald Hills property where it stayed for several hours.

That's what it said in MSM, but on the 'I grew up in Bald Hills' FB site they observed that Sam parked across the road that day FWIW

That's what it said in MSM, but on the 'I grew up in Bald Hills' FB site they observed that Sam parked across the road that day FWIW

Yes - did it say the pub carpark? Have I got that right?

SO sorry to change the subject, but does anyone know if Sam's car was parked out the front of RB's house or in the driveway or behind the white gate?
This has been bothering me for a while now and all I can find now is that his car was caught on cctv pulling into RB's property and stayed there for several hours.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

On March 7, a CCTV camera near Boscaino’s home caught the Mustang pulling into the Bald Hills property where it stayed for several hours.

I'm curious about your musings, Symbah.

Are you up for sharing what you're thinking re where the car was or wasn't parked?

Yes - did it say the pub carpark? Have I got that right?
No. 'Across the road' were the exact words. Nobody would park in front of the house because the guy who lived there would verbally abuse anyone who looked at him as a matter of course, it seems.

No. 'Across the road' were the exact words. Nobody would park in front of the house because the guy who lived there would verbally abuse anyone who looked at him as a matter of course, it seems.

Do they mean RB would verbally abuse them?

I recall nickers saying that behind the white gate was solid with gym gear and unparkable. People who use gym gear on concrete lay down carpet normally underneath it for shock and sound absorption.

I recall nickers saying that behind the white gate was solid with gym gear and unparkable. People who use gym gear on concrete lay down carpet normally underneath it for shock and sound absorption.

Ah, nickers was a font of local info. She was our sleuth-on-the-ground.

I miss you nickers, if you're reading this!! :loveyou:

Ok, thanks possum, I didn't know that. I thought I'd read earlier on in msm somewhere that his car pulled into RB's driveway but a lot of links have disappeared now. It is something thats been nagging at the back of my mind, but maybe I'm not remembering right?

Ok, thanks possum, I didn't know that. I thought I'd read earlier on in msm somewhere that his car pulled into RB's driveway but a lot of links have disappeared now. It is something thats been nagging at the back of my mind but maybe I'm not remembering right?
I saw one MSM that said 'pulled in'. I have found that detail to be ambiguous in the press

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

That is the only MSM reference I have ever seen about the whereabouts of Sam's car at Boscaino's house, too. And I always have wondered what that driveway right next to Boscaino's house is used for. Do visitors to the house sometimes park there? The driveway appears to belong to the house.

Is there a CCTV camera at the pub that is positioned to see a car making a turn into the driveway, even if it can't see all the way to the actual driveway itself?

Any visiting car could certainly be somewhat out of sight, if it pulled down into that driveway.

Because I wonder if the pub CCTV saw Sam's car driving by, and then slowing (and perhaps starting a turn) to pull into the driveway.

Could Sam's car have approached the house from not-the-roundabout, but from the other direction on that street?

2cyqy69.jpg

2urs306.jpg

Ah, nickers was a font of local info. She was our sleuth-on-the-ground.

I miss you nickers, if you're reading this!! :loveyou:

I miss nickers, too. All that on the ground sleuthing for us. So helpful.

I agree with Karinna re facebook. I am not on it either so rely on you all for posting snippets on here to get a handle on ST, AD and RB if anyone could find him.

I have to disagree anais. It's disrespectful imo to describe the manner of a parent's speech while under unimaginable duress pleading for the return of their son. This isn't GBC or Kristi Abrahams fooling the public. Sam's parents are the victims and we should continue to remind ourselves instead of casting aspersions on their character for being the parents of Samuel Thompson. JMO

I don't think anyone was casting aspersions. I think seeing the crime map info surprised people. I think when you compare the surprise ST's family displayed at the presser regarding him being missing, some folks might find that hard to correlate with a house that seems to have sadly had quite a significant number of crimes at it. Maybe those crimes aren't all related to ST. But for that many incidents, at one residence, it would make people wonder: was something illegal going on at that house? And if yes, who was it and is it surprising it resulted in one of the family members being missing? No one is judging the family for being distressed. It's a horrible situation for them to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one MSM that said 'pulled in'. I have found that detail to be ambiguous in the press

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere in the media, except that one reference to the car 'pulling in' in the Courier Mail.

Then the poster on that site said it was parked outside the pub. I wonder, was it parked outside the pub? Or was that an assumption because the pub CCTV couldn't extend across the street, and they knew it was pub CCTV that sighted the car?

Which has led me to wonder if Sam's car was caught driving past the pub, on the side of the road closest to the pub, then slowing and turning right (to go into that driveway), then going out of CCTV view.

I fear I'm going the rabbit hole here. I'm expressing concern where this is leading. These threads are most likely read by Sam's family and why cause them more pain?

I think most posters have been compassionate. I also think that when posters lay out very objective theories, these can be very different to what other posters think. Forums such as this can be difficult places for friends and family of both victims and accused. People may present theories that others find unpalatable: this doesn't mean the poster is being insensitive or victim bashing. It is a victim friendly forum, but it is still a sleuthing forum, not a memorial page.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere in the media, except that one reference to the car 'pulling in' in the Courier Mail.

Then the poster on that site said it was parked outside the pub. I wonder, was it parked outside the pub? Or was that an assumption because the pub CCTV couldn't extend across the street, and they knew it was pub CCTV that sighted the car?

Which has led me to wonder if Sam's car was caught driving past the pub, on the side of the road closest to the pub, then slowing and turning right (to go into that driveway), then going out of CCTV view.
I just have one layperson on Facebook who claims it was parked across the road. Very early on. An early witness

My understanding - based on Sam's FB posts - is that he didn't move into the final apartment in Sept (which was when the robbery occurred).

He posted on November 16th, 2016 saying he was looking for a place to rent. That made me assume he moved in either with family or friends straight after the robbery, and then found that apartment after Nov.

His FB page tells us alot about his life.

NB. Poss is right - we had a big discussion about his rental property earlier in the threads.

Yes, I'd imagine he moved somewhere. The family home was listed for rent on 15 September 2016. And appears to have been rented from October 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member