Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Karinna re facebook. I am not on it either so rely on you all for posting snippets on here to get a handle on ST, AD and RB if anyone could find him.

Hi Meeks & Welcome to WS. Perhaps you could ask for someone here for links to the victim's & perpetrators FB if you are interested in reading there. Good luck.

I have found a MSM item that says where the car was seen at RB's bald hills home across from the pub.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612
0f942834d2210dff86bd9a6237b48a17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most posters have been compassionate. I also think that when posters lay out very objective theories, these can be very different to what other posters think. Forums such as this can be difficult places for friends and family of both victims and accused. People may present theories that others find unpalatable: this doesn't mean the poster is being insensitive or victim bashing. It is a victim friendly forum, but it is still a sleuthing forum, not a memorial page.

I think you missed the point of what was being said earlier.

Hi Meeks & Welcome to WS. Perhaps you could ask for someone here for links to the victim's & perpetrators FB if you are interested in reading there. Good luck.
The victims FB link was put up very early Meeks, as you have probably been all over. Perp AD's Facebook is easy to find from these threads and RB doesn't really have a presence except Soundcloud. It's all here and searchable. <modsnip>

Ok so I just watched the interview with his parents and have some questions.......

https://www.facebook.com/130736376939223/videos/1455772171102297

1. His father becomes agitated and stutters when he is asked about how Sam afforded the car. When the line of questioning stops he stops stuttering.

2. When asked if he knew any of SAMs friends he says no - not by name. But in a later comment says they are recieving a lot of support from sams close friends? And the stuttering returns.

3. When questioned about sams lifestyle his father starts to stutter again saying there is no way they suspect anything bad that they know of. He wouldn't leave his dog for more than 1 or 2 hours alone. (So one theory is that Sam thought he would be home soon?)

4. When asked about his nature, his father says in ice hockey Sam was fearless and was state captain (I think) and says he wouldn't hurt anyone - he was a lover not a fighter. Yet in sams own words on Facebook he describes being banned for a match for fighting at ice hockey?

Thoughts?

For the record, Sam's father naturally has quite a pronounced stutter, even in normal, relaxed conversation. You are reading too much into his stuttering, IMO.

For the record, Sam's father naturally has quite a pronounced stutter, even in normal, relaxed conversation. You are reading too much into his stuttering, IMO.

That's good to know. Thanks!

People are qualified in alot of things. I have a background in working with cars one way or another but ended up being a myotherapist. Just because you are qualified doesn't mean you have to stay in that chosen field.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He was working in childcare.

Thanks for confirming that [emoji4] now I can close off that idea and move on.

I have found a MSM item that says where the car was seen at RB's bald hills home across from the pub.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612
0f942834d2210dff86bd9a6237b48a17.jpg

Ahh ... I think I see what you are saying. The CCTV caught Sam's car pulling into the property where the CCTV camera is (the pub)?
As opposed to pulling into the residential property where Sam was murdered?

I was reading that quite differently. It does seem very ambiguous, no? Could be taken one way or the other.

I'm curious about your musings, Symbah.

Are you up for sharing what you're thinking re where the car was or wasn't parked?

I really don't know MsAnais, its just been bugging me that I thought I'd read Sam's car had been caught on cctv pulling into RB's driveway. But from what I can find now, just the couriermail stating his car pulling into RB's property
I do remember lovely nickers saying there were three cctv camera's under the awning at the front of the pub.

Ok, thanks possum, I didn't know that. I thought I'd read earlier on in msm somewhere that his car pulled into RB's driveway but a lot of links have disappeared now. It is something thats been nagging at the back of my mind, but maybe I'm not remembering right?

Not sure if it will help what you are looking for Symbah but I posted a tweet with pics of forensics at RB's house and you could see behind the gates.
Im not home and able to look on my laptop for it though sorry.

I cant post much atm but I am reading when I can Great Sleuthing everyone :wave:

I really don't know MsAnais, its just been bugging me that I thought I'd read Sam's car had been caught on cctv pulling into RB's driveway. But from what I can find now, just the couriermail stating his car pulling into RB's property
I do remember lovely nickers saying there were three cctv camera's under the awning at the front of the pub.
Nickers reminds me of Kiwijane who started the Allison Baden-Clay thread. Lived right nearby. Was never required to be verified, just gave us the lay of the land. The best sleuths of all, these sensitive locals.

Not sure if it will help what you are looking for Symbah but I posted a tweet with pics of forensics at RB's house and you could see behind the gates.
Im not home and able to look on my laptop for it though sorry.

I cant post much atm but I am reading when I can Great Sleuthing everyone :wave:

Thanks Amee :)

Ahh ... I think I see what you are saying. The CCTV caught Sam's car pulling into the property where the CCTV camera is (the pub)?
As opposed to pulling into the residential property where Sam was murdered?

I was reading that quite differently. It does seem very ambiguous, no? Could be taken one way or the other.

Yes it could be the pub, the vet or the house next to the pub that had the CCTV.
It doesn't really say but I presume as I am a local and know the area (my previous dash can footage) as I live there that it is likely the pub CCTV.it may very well face the house directly as it's the driveway to the pub. There are several see pics - and not just the pub.
I'd have to drive past on Saturday to see how many......

97fc88e6d62a0a00d75c702449dc24c2.jpg
991977525e6671c8142306d06f4256c1.jpg
40186059e7f94649a2e763f1741bb284.jpg
1b4a4ab5d49bf9effe56513fe4c52a9e.jpg
ca0bb37cbbaffef43ae5624afb6c45bd.jpg

Thanks for the info. PynkPantha & clarifying.

Yes it could be the pub, the vet or the house next to the pub that had the CCTV.
It doesn't really say but I presume as I am a local and know the area (my previous dash can footage) as I live there that it is likely the pub CCTV.it may very well face the house directly as it's the driveway to the pub. There are several see pics - and not just the pub.
I'd have to drive past on Saturday to see how many......

Thank you, Slinky. Fabulous work! :seeya:

He was working in childcare.

Sorry, to clarify: ST was currently working in childcare? I ask because some MSM reported him as "unemployed childcare worker" so I wasn't completely clear on his current employment situation.

I recall nickers saying that behind the white gate was solid with gym gear and unparkable. People who use gym gear on concrete lay down carpet normally underneath it for shock and sound absorption.

I remember nickers talking about the area beyond the gate was full of stuff and the gym gear. And I think your'e right possum, there would of likely been carpet in the area of the gym.
I do think, however, there was a bit of driveway in between the gym and the gate. Certainly I've seen pictures of the front gate in msm and there isn't anything right up close against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro