Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember nickers talking about the area beyond the gate was full of stuff and the gym gear. And I think your'e right possum, there would of likely been carpet in the area of the gym.
I do think, however, there was a bit of driveway in between the gym and the gate. Certainly I've seen pictures of the front gate in msm and there isn't anything right up close against it.

You would not leave gym gear in a driveway open air in bald hills [emoji15] I suspect it would be in the garage. Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found your post, Amee

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arch-2017-*Arrests*-2&p=13291307#post13291307

(click on pics to enlarge)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ha, thanks for finding Amme's pics MsAnais, thats what I was envisioning!

Ha, thanks for finding Amme's pics MsAnais, thats what I was envisioning!

No problem. It was actually Possumheart who led me to them.

Thanks Poss :seeya:

Can someone please say what all the pics. posted up are in regard to? TIA

It would be akin to leaving your keys in your car and expecting it to still be there in the morning.
It would be stolen.

Oh ok. High crime area by the sound of it.

Oh ok. High crime area by the sound of it.

Just a little. I only live 5ish mins away and our group of 4-5 suburbs are higher crime areas than others.
They are not awful, just mid crime rates.

Yes it could be the pub, the vet or the house next to the pub that had the CCTV.
It doesn't really say but I presume as I am a local and know the area (my previous dash can footage) as I live there that it is likely the pub CCTV.it may very well face the house directly as it's the driveway to the pub. There are several see pics - and not just the pub.
I'd have to drive past on Saturday to see how many......

Thanks for that, slinky! There is a fair bit of CCTV right there.

Very unlucky for the alleged perps. Yet another indication that they really did not think this whole thing through very well. (Thank goodness! At least it all led to early arrests.)

imo

Thanks for that, slinky! There is a fair bit of CCTV right there.

Very unlucky for the alleged perps. Yet another indication that they really did not think this whole thing through very well. (Thank goodness! At least it all led to early arrests.)

imo

There was also a comment on MSM where a girl saw the car speeding towards deep water from bald hills Rd so this half confirms my theory that they left the easiest and less congested way.
She saw it about 2pm which fits the timeline almost too perfect.
She reported to crime stoppers [emoji4]

With all the CCTV, and the pings, and the buying of carpet/tools, and the vehicle identification, and the witness sightings and statements .... these boys' lawyers are going to have a great old time defending their clients!!!

It would not surprise me if they tried to have evidence thrown out, make as much of it as possible be inadmissable (a bit like Tosser's lawyer). Otherwise, these guys already look like they are going away for a long time.

I posited a theory, just like you all do. It was alluded to upthread that Sam moved out because of the robbery at his parents house. All i was saying was that might not have been the reason.
His own father said he moved out the day after it happened, when asked if Sam was disturbed by the break in. Are you trying to say they are lying? I'm confused.

I agree with Karinna re facebook. I am not on it either so rely on you all for posting snippets on here to get a handle on ST, AD and RB if anyone could find him.
You don't have to be a member to see profiles which are public. They are a website like any other, viewable by clicking the links posted here in the threads. Just click them and you'll be able to see it just like everyone else.

His own father said he moved out the day after it happened, when asked if Sam was disturbed by the break in. Are you trying to say they are lying? I'm confused.

No that's not what i'm saying at all.

Ok so I just watched the interview with his parents and have some questions.......

https://www.facebook.com/130736376939223/videos/1455772171102297

1. His father becomes agitated and stutters when he is asked about how Sam afforded the car. When the line of questioning stops he stops stuttering.

2. When asked if he knew any of SAMs friends he says no - not by name. But in a later comment says they are recieving a lot of support from sams close friends? And the stuttering returns.

3. When questioned about sams lifestyle his father starts to stutter again saying there is no way they suspect anything bad that they know of. He wouldn't leave his dog for more than 1 or 2 hours alone. (So one theory is that Sam thought he would be home soon?)

4. When asked about his nature, his father says in ice hockey Sam was fearless and was state captain (I think) and says he wouldn't hurt anyone - he was a lover not a fighter. Yet in sams own words on Facebook he describes being banned for a match for fighting at ice hockey?

Thoughts?

Maybe IMO the dad might have been the one who fronted the intial cash that got the dealing rolling. This happens allot, even the mothers aren't often aware when the fathers fronted the cash and getting a little kick back for their little luxuries.

Sorry, to clarify: ST was currently working in childcare? I ask because some MSM reported him as "unemployed childcare worker" so I wasn't completely clear on his current employment situation.

As far as I know, he was working in childcare and possibly was only newly unemployed JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member