Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup a lot of hesitation and back and forth walking. The fat one seems to be more in control of the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha this made me think of the fat controller from TTTE.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

Sorry... easy get carried away sometimes.

So much info of this case is on FB and I for one forget to button it sometimes.

Sorry... easy get carried away sometimes.

So much info of this case is on FB and I for one forget to button it sometimes.

Yes, I guess we need to remember that MSM, police, and other authority FB pages are the only links allowed. And then if we want to point out a comment on those pages, we need to say something like "look at the comment posted at 12pm on 12/12/14". That way others can see the info. But then we cannot discuss the comment (unless it is from an official source).

Easy for us to forget, when so very much is being discussed on FB .. as you say. :)

And easy to forget when people post pics of, and links to, our WS posts on FB. imo :mad:

Yes, I guess we need to remember that MSM, police, and other authority FB pages are the only links allowed. And then if we want to point out a comment on those pages, we need to say something like "look at the comment posted at 12pm on 12/12/14". That way others can see the info. But then we cannot discuss the comment (unless it is from an official source).

Easy for us to forget, when so very much is being discussed on FB .. as you say. :)

And easy to forget when people post pics of, and links to, our WS posts on FB. imo :mad:

Ah, good to know how we can refer to a FB post.

Because so much of the sleuthing in this case requires references to FB :websleuther:

And I was trying to remember how we usually do it - because we do always refer to FB.

:seeya: I'm back!! Am going to quote my post of my take on the robbery (posted almost a month ago in thread 1). My opinion hasn't changed at all, after all that's come to light over the past month.

Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth 3-16-2017 10:19am
Those robbers didn't look very professional to me. For starters, way too much hesitation going on there. Looks like they were debating whether to go ahead with it or not. The one who's still on the stairs with their hand on the rail, looks like they'd rather be anywhere but there and the other one on the other hand is like.."c'mon, don't be a wuss, let's do it"... It's almost comical. I reckon those guns were just for show, cause those two did not act like they had it in them to rob the place let alone shoot anyone. Very strange! MOO

Also, would like to welcome all new members and thank all members new and old for their insightful posts. It's taken some time getting through them, but more than worth it. Cheers!

:seeya: I'm back!! Am going to quote my post of my take on the robbery (posted almost a month ago in thread 1). My opinion hasn't changed at all, after all that's come to light over the past month.

Also, would like to welcome all new members and thank all members new and old for their insightful posts. It's taken some time getting through them, but more than worth it. Cheers!

I so agree with your take on the home invasion. When I reviewed the video that is the opinion I got, too.

Yes, our new members are fabulous!!! So helpful with their local opinions and photos. :skip:

And they are great SM sleuths, too. We just posted here about it all wrong. :sigh:
Lesson learned! :D

This is a little off topic of what is being discussed around home invasion and car theft. I was driving around today wondering about CCTV cameras being utilised in the Beerburrum State Forest. I grew up in The Gap and there was a big problem on Gap Creek Rd (road through the bush between The Gap and Kenmore) with illegal dumping, so the council put a heap of covert CCTV cameras into the bush. On the road into where they found Sam there was a sign saying 'take your waste to the tip' - i got to wondering if they had put CCTV into the forest and found this on a local 4WD club website

Due to much illegal dumping, some areas have had CCTV installed, some obvious, some covert.

It's at the beginning of page 3 http://www.brisbane4wdclub.org/files/QFWDA_Glasshouse.pdf

Yes, I have wondered about forest CCTV, too. We wondered about that in the forest areas that police have searched in the William Tyrrell case. It is also used in some areas, particularly overseas, to catch poachers/illegal killers of wildlife.

I have heard that there is a solar power attachment to these kinds of CCTV devices, to power the devices, and sometimes that can be seen ... if it has to extend up high to get the sunlight.

It could even be a type of concealed CCTV at the Deep Water Bend Reserve car park, as police have stated that CCTV caught Sam's car there on the day he disappeared, and a local has been unable to see it.

At one stage they were checking rubbish disposal landfill for ST's remains. Do you think this may have had a connection to AD's asbestos removal company? Interesting that his asbestos removal lot are affiliated to a South Australian company, where so many cars disappear.

Yes, I have wondered about forest CCTV, too. We wondered about that in the forest areas that police have searched in the William Tyrrell case. It is also used in some areas, particularly overseas, to catch poachers/illegal killers of wildlife.

I have heard that there is a solar power attachment to these kinds of CCTV devices, to power the devices, and sometimes that can be seen ... if it has to extend up high to get the sunlight.

It could even be a type of concealed CCTV at the Deep Water Bend Reserve car park, as police have stated that CCTV caught Sam's car there on the day he disappeared, and a local has been unable to see it.

I can't say for sure about the CCTV in those forests but I will say there was a huge issue with dumping there: fridges washers all kinds of stuff. I would not surprise me at all, the way the plantations are laid out, CCTV could work quite well there as it's not very scrubby. One of my GF's lads works in Forestry I'll ask her :)

ash.png

So, this is Mr Dyball on the 4th March - three days before Sam's murder.

(from our good friend, Facebook)

At one stage they were checking rubbish disposal landfill for ST's remains. Do you think this may have had a connection to AD's asbestos removal company? Interesting that his asbestos removal lot are affiliated to a South Australian company, where so many cars disappear.

Those odd outfits that were worn by the two people in the video of the robbery in September 2016 at the family home...if AD is involved in that robbery, those odd outfits they are wearing could be the ones worn in his asbestos removal company/business, as asbestos removal is damaging to the body and would require very protective clothing..:thinking:

Those odd outfits that were worn by the two people in the video of the robbery in September 2016 at the family home...if AD is involved in that robbery, those odd outfits they are wearing could be the ones worn in asbestos removal, as asbestos removal is damaging to the body and would require very protective clothing..:thinking:

Looks just like the kit my partner wore to take out a wall in our house.

More like a come-down shot - I have heard an ice come-down is like a hangover x 100 - he wouldn't of been a mood to take any of ST's excuses and buying for times - IMO -
Ashley looks off his chops in both of those Facebook photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members