Found Deceased Australia - Sanaya Sahib, 15 mos, Heidelberg West, Vic, 9 April 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that it's very likely it didn't happen at the park at all.

Exactly. Who was in her home and then at the park? Not a lot of people to choose from IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think that it's very likely it didn't happen at the park at all.
I'm starting to think this also. Wonder who was at her relatives home before they went to park? Just mom and baby? Any other family or friends?

Wonder if police will be able to get an idea of how long Sanaya was deceased.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/dc80cb991351f812e52aa876bbd6e63e

AN ambulance was called to treat murdered tot Sanaya Sahib just a week before her shocking death, her grieving uncle has revealed.

The 15-month-old was treated for a “seizure” when paramedics attended the Heidelberg West home on Sunday, April 3.

It comes as a post mortem reveals the little girl died of smothering.

The Herald Sun understands paramedics aired concerns the episode was triggered because the youngster had been smothered, causing her to fit due to a lack of oxygen.

Homicide squad detectives have examined hours of CCTV but it is understood no evidence of the mystery man has been found.

BBM

My husband is a paramedic in Melbourne (MAS) there is no way paramedics would discuss any suspicions in front of family or loved ones, if they had suspicions of this nature they would have called the police to attend at the scene. MAS also never comment publicly about a case that is an active investigation involving the police, unless it is in response to a complaint against the service that has been made public. I have also not seen or read any official release by detectives about this event. Reading between the lines it maybe the family releasing this information & so far the mothers side of the family have given conflicting statements to the press which makes you ask why are they doing this.

In the past week, the 15-month old was in close contact with two men facing serious criminal charges, who can't*be identified for legal reasons.

One of these men is charged with serious family violence offences, including assault with a weapon.

Ms*Nikat*was taken to a safe house on Sunday afternoon and is understood to have been*instructed not to make contact with the relatives whose house she had been staying at in Perth Street.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/dea...nvironment-20160411-go3pzi.html#ixzz45VTFtbOE

Several men close to the family are known to police. Neighbours told stories yesterday of the drug ice being openly smoked in the street. Irfaaz Ali is well-known in the area.

(that's the uncle's son)

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/the...ere-sanaya-was-last-seen-20160411-go3rk9.html

Paramedics treated Sanaya for a seizure at her uncle Habib Ali’s home in Perth St on Sunday, April 3, the same house the family had been visiting when the little girl was reported missing on Saturday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/dc80cb991351f812e52aa876bbd6e63e

Things that make you go hmm?

- treated by ambulance a week ago for seizures at the same house she was staying at this weekend when she was 'abducted'. Paramedics concerned it was due to smothering, later found dead, cause of death - smothering.

- in the past week Sanaya had been around two men facing serious criminal charges. (We know she was staying at her uncles house a week ago as that's where the ambulance was called to)

- uncle's son is due in court next week. (Could he be one of these two men facing serious criminal charges?)

- sanaya's mother taken to a undisclosed location due to 'safety' reasons.. Uncle says he has no idea where she is. Mother ordered not to speak with anyone from uncles house

- uncles son "well-known" in the area. The drug 'ice' is very popular in the area. Ice is known to cause people to become violent.

Anyone else see the same 'coincidences' here in the articles?

Could the uncle's son (or someone in that close circle) be responsible and threatened the mother into covering for them? If she had told this to police could this be the reason for the safe house?

But then if that was the case why hasn't there been an arrest yet? Perhaps she's too scared to talk and just said something vague along the lines of 'He said he will kill me if I tell anyone' so the police are currently working on building trust with her to get her to open up.

Either way i don't believe the abduction story one bit.. It's too much of a coincidence to me that just a week prior she had a seizure that the paramedics suspect is due to being smothered and then we find out the cause of death is smothering.

Two men who were around Sanaya the past week are facing serious criminal charges of family violence.. Uncles son due in court next week. Mother told not to speak to uncle or anyone else at that house. Uncles son well known around the area. Neighbors told stories of 'ice' being smoked on the street.

It just seems to me like the media are saying things without really saying things if you know what I mean?

Then there is, of course, the possibility that im reading into things far too much because it's way past my bed time.. lol 😂

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
So wait, the seizure happened at the uncle's home and not her home? The The Heidelberg West home is the uncle's. I'm so confused.

The Herald sun article is pay walled so I can't read it :/

:banghead: My hinky meter is off the charts right now!! Perhaps the mom is too afraid to tell the truth. It seems she was surrounded by abusive men.

RIP sweet angel - hopefully you'll get justice soon.

Just a note about the mother's appearance as she was lead away by "police welfare officers":
Many have said that she didn't look devastated - that she didn't look like a mother whose child was in the hands of a crazed abductor. I agree. I believe that she'd already had to process her loss and her grief, perhaps days ago, and her facial expression to me reads as 2 parts fear, 1 part shock, 1 part pain, 1 part exhaustion.

Whether or not she is implicated in the death of Sanaya is one thing. But if she was not, and yet she was pressured or threatened to act in a plan to cover it up, well I hope she'll be protected from the murderer/s who could be family members and part of a drug ring. I hope she spills the beans and I really hope she gets some counselling to help her.

If as we have read the EMT's had contact with Sanaya a week prior to her death for a seizure they suspected was due to attempted murder on the baby, why was it not reported to the police as very suspicious and by rights the mother should of been brought in for questioning at the local police station a week ago? Very odd IMO.

My goodness. I know one of the men is a cousin as he was on the news, answering questions. It was mentioned that he was due in court soon but not why. I have faith the police are getting to the bottom of this. Interesting that Mum has been asked to not contact family while in a safe house. I would think this is either for her own safety or to stop someone else from convincing her to cover up for them killing Sanaya.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Mum could have been placed in witness protection.

Is the uncle also covering up for a member of the family. Why? Fear of the violence of this person? A child has been murdered!

“Whoever done it, shame on him, he's a coward, [he] shouldn't have done what he has done.”

He urged neighbours and the public to be vigilant, and to come forward if they have any information.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...st-seen-in-melbourne-park#hhz9QdHQQOSpkoKL.99

Im wondering when this baby was last seen by anyone outside of that house and is it possible she has been deceased since that last 911 call.
Seems there were 2 murder attempts. I just am beginning to think she died a whole ago

Im wondering when this baby was last seen by anyone outside of that house and is it possible she has been deceased since that last 911 call.
Seems there were 2 murder attempts. I just am beginning to think she died a whole ago

I would think if she was smothered and had a seizure because of it what was her follow up treatment for that? Was it recommended that Sanaya should be taken for a Dr.'s visit to check her again after her seizure to make sure there was no brain damage if she was oxygen deprived? Like scans etc. Was Sanaya taken to a hospital at all by ambulance following her seizure?

I think these ppl were all seperated so they cant share info with each other. They want moms story and then everyo e elses. I think this poor little one was dead longer than what they say jmo.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if Sanaya's mom was even seen on the CCTV at the park? If the park was as busy as everyone says it is that time of day, then a lot of women with babies could of been there and witnesses could just assume it was her. I too think she was gone for quite some time before she was found in the river. But, I now have my doubts that the mom was even at the park with her. I do question who put her in the river and when. IMO, it was after dark and the scheduled searches were done.

In the past week, the 15-month old was in close contact with two men facing serious criminal charges, who can't*be identified for legal reasons.

One of these men is charged with serious family violence offences, including assault with a weapon.

Ms*Nikat*was taken to a safe house on Sunday afternoon and is understood to have been*instructed not to make contact with the relatives whose house she had been staying at in Perth Street.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/dea...nvironment-20160411-go3pzi.html#ixzz45VTFtbOE

Several men close to the family are known to police. Neighbours told stories yesterday of the drug ice being openly smoked in the street. Irfaaz Ali is well-known in the area.

(that's the uncle's son)

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/the...ere-sanaya-was-last-seen-20160411-go3rk9.html

Paramedics treated Sanaya for a seizure at her uncle Habib Ali’s home in Perth St on Sunday, April 3, the same house the family had been visiting when the little girl was reported missing on Saturday.

Things that make you go hmm?

- treated by ambulance a week ago for seizures at the same house she was staying at this weekend when she was 'abducted'. Paramedics concerned it was due to smothering, later found dead, cause of death - smothering.

- in the past week Sanaya had been around two men facing serious criminal charges. (We know she was staying at her uncles house a week ago as that's where the ambulance was called to)

- uncle's son is due in court next week. (Could he be one of these two men facing serious criminal charges?)

- sanaya's mother taken to a undisclosed location due to 'safety' reasons.. Uncle says he has no idea where she is. Mother ordered not to speak with anyone from uncles house

- uncles son "well-known" in the area. The drug 'ice' is very popular in the area. Ice is known to cause people to become violent.

Anyone else see the same 'coincidences' here in the articles?

Could the uncle's son (or someone in that close circle) be responsible and threatened the mother into covering for them? If she had told this to police could this be the reason for the safe house?

But then if that was the case why hasn't there been an arrest yet? Perhaps she's too scared to talk and just said something vague along the lines of 'He said he will kill me if I tell anyone' so the police are currently working on building trust with her to get her to open up.

Either way i don't believe the abduction story one bit.. It's too much of a coincidence to me that just a week prior she had a seizure that the paramedics suspect is due to being smothered and then we find out the cause of death is smothering.

Two men who were around Sanaya the past week are facing serious criminal charges of family violence.. Uncles son due in court next week. Mother told not to speak to uncle or anyone else at that house. Uncles son well known around the area. Neighbors told stories of 'ice' being smoked on the street.

It just seems to me like the media are saying things without really saying things if you know what I mean?

Then there is, of course, the possibility that im reading into things far too much because it's way past my bed time.. lol [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This is just so sad. Assuming that authorities were aware that the seizure was potentially caused by smothering, how could they allow the baby to be put back into the situation in which she could be (and was) harmed? There must be more than we know. To think that there was this massive red flag and the baby ended up dead just a week later....in the same manner. [emoji26]

Thinking out loud IMO, the mother took the baby for a walk but the baby wasn't in the stroller to begin with. It was to set up a motive (perhaps the mother was forced into taking the stroller for a walk). Then hours later, someone disposed (sorry hate that word) of the baby.

Could mum of been shushing bubs (hand over mouth) relatives have grown frustrated with whingy child, especially if one relative was dopped up to their eyeballs on ice, perhaps he was menacing to mum to shut her child up.. Fast forward a few days, baby is crying, ice head is ranting, mum is scared, tried to shut baby up, went too far.. Plan is put into place to cover. If house is used as a drug den they would need days to clean / cover up.. Insert baby abduction story, baby found in water, looks like drowning.
Interesting that for such well known criminals, neighbours are offering helping hands, especially dragging 2 small children out in the wee hours of the morning, and I presume in a Badly lit creepy river side, find washed up baby...

I know if that was my ice head neighbours, I wouldn't be exerting myself too far to assist in a non volunteer organised way..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could mum of been shushing bubs (hand over mouth) relatives have grown frustrated with whingy child, especially if one relative was dopped up to their eyeballs on ice, perhaps he was menacing to mum to shut her child up.. Fast forward a few days, baby is crying, ice head is ranting, mum is scared, tried to shut baby up, went too far.. Plan is put into place to cover. If house is used as a drug den they would need days to clean / cover up.. Insert baby abduction story, baby found in water, looks like drowning.
Interesting that for such well known criminals, neighbours are offering helping hands, especially dragging to small children out in the wee hours of the morning, and I presume in a Badly lit creepy river side find washed up baby...

I know if that was my ice head neighbours, I wouldn't be exerting myself too far to assist in a non volunteer organised way..

Yes of course. 1+ 1=

The neighbors said something similar had happened to them. Different outcome but that's where the story came from.

Build a lie around some "truth".

So basically mum tried to murder her the week before and ambulance workers concerns were ignored by some useless authority in such matters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back