GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone else has mentioned this but I don't know if it was on here or FB but in the photo montage, that guy in the middle with the sunglasses is the spitting image of a Mr AB who we all know from the Jill Meagher case. Freaky!!

Well if these current pair are involved they will have a fab time in remand with Mr AB. They could compare tatts and workout regimes (and hair stylists) .:twocents:

Nothing new really ..No specific link for video so search for the video titled "Woman’s remains found"

Woman’s remains found

November 19, 2012: Police have confirmed remains found in a Point Cook home are those of missing Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey. 19 Nov 2012

2637vk8.jpg

http://video.news.ninemsn.com.au/?v...-9862-20dae921fa11&src=widget:suggestedVideos

Well if these current pair are involved they will have a fab time in remand with Mr AB. They could compare tatts and workout regimes (and hair stylists) .:twocents:

And how many times they have been beaten up by the other inmates. You'd be surprised that a lot don't take too kindly to people who rape/murder women.

How bad would her ex feel having posted what he did recently on her picture post? It was totally inappropriate what he said, but wow, to have such venom and then have your ex dead within days would make you reel and feel absolutely beside yourself at your actions I am sure. I hope whatever happened her, she didn't suffer too much. :(

"Rape Dungeon" I have personally heard of before coming on here. There are a few pages on Facebook that are "Alf Stewart" off home and away. Obviously someone else has created the pages, there's a fair few of them.... He frequently drops the c bomb in updates and leaves offensive messages on celebrity pages...... Also search YouTube and alf Stewart and you will see where the whole rape dungeon came from..... It's not to do with gaming, just people with a different sense of humor...... Anyway the Facebook pages for alf Stewart stemmed from the parody videos on you tube

Yes I saw the Alf Stewart ones too - apparently they have a bit of a cult following. Started with the original guy dubbing silly voices over the regular dialogue on some tv shows, including some of Alf's scenes in Home and Away.

As for the "rape dungeon" gaming reference - its mentioned in UrbanDictionary.com (not a site for the faint hearted, but it does define lots of slang/street talk)

A level, dungeon or mission on a game that is extremely difficult to get through or complete and is often accompanied by "man, you just got raped"

Level in most video games that is unpassible. A very hard level in which you die several times.

I have a couple of teenage sons, who are light gamers and admitted they had heard the term too.
There are literally dozens of places and some groups with that name if you do a FB search.
I am trying to tell myself that tagging that address with that particular name was maybe a very creepy coincidence. When I clicked on that tag it did say that there had been well over 100 other visitors there (as do all of the other places with that name)

:moo:

Ah I have found the right TB now and we have a mutual friend it would seem. I hope LE find them both soon.

<modsnip>
Hopefully tomorrow morning we hear news of an arrest!

I haven't read through all MSM yet, was it on the news that the two who lived in Point Cook house have shot through?

Anyone notice in the montage profile pic of SH that the middle photo on the far right is of SH and TB??

What are sleuther's thoughts on the yellow car? The quote from the article below states that "It is not suggested the owner of the yellow car is the suspect." So who does it belong to? IMO it does belong to the suspect and we're just reading my double-speak fed to journo's because the Police can't come straight out and say it at this stage. Why was the car left on the side of the road and stripped. Well being stripped I can understand. Some people will pinch the eye out of a needle given half the chance but I'm wondering was the yellow car stolen and abandoned or abandoned by its owner?

The Herald Sun understands police investigating Ms Cafferkey's suspected death set up a crime scene around a stripped-down yellow sedan on the Western Hwy near Bacchus Marsh on Friday afternoon.

It can also be confirmed a suspect has emerged in the case.

It is not suggested the owner of the yellow car is the suspect.

Images of a yellow car parked in the driveway of the house where a body - believed to be Ms Cafferkey's - was found can be seen from satellite images of the property taken last October.

BBM.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-sarah-cafferkey/story-fnat79vb-1226519049662

Hi everyone...newbie here. Thought I'd pop in to discuss whats been going on and share some infomration I've just come across...not sure that I'm allowed to though.
Basically...it's a news clipping about SH that says that particular person has already served a 13 yr jail term for the same sort of crime. I don't want to share the link here as SH's name is written in full unless I'm allowed too?

Hi everyone...newbie here. Thought I'd pop in to discuss whats been going on and share some infomration I've just come across...not sure that I'm allowed to though.
Basically...it's a news clipping about SH that says that particular person has already served a 13 yr jail term for the same sort of crime. I don't want to share the link here as SH's name is written in full unless I'm allowed too?

Hi Sleuth Mum & welcome to Websleuths. Sorry but the link wouldn't be allowed at this stage.

Hi - welcome :)

Is the clipping from a newspaper or news channel?

One of two men living in the house where missing woman Sarah Cafferkey's body was found is believed to be a suspect in her murder.

Both men have been named on social media as having had contact with the 22-year-old woman before her disappearance, including an online spat in which she complained about their behaviour.

Police are also reportedly investigating a link between a yellow Holden Commodore which was found on the Western Highway near Bacchus Marsh on Friday and a yellow car which neighbours say had been parked outside the Fongeo Drive home, 50km from Bacchus Marsh.

'That car has been outside since we moved in. It's just been there,' neighbour Sweta Sheth told AAP.

Detective-Inspector Michael Roberts, of the homicide squad, said comments posted on Ms Cafferkey's Facebook page, involving at least one man, were being closely examined by police.
Updated: 20:47, Monday November 19, 2012

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=818115

Just reading some of the posts on FB, a couple have commented about the strange way SH referred to VS - as though she had died - which was what I first thought until I scrolled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP