GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are sleuther's thoughts on the yellow car? The quote from the article below states that "It is not suggested the owner of the yellow car is the suspect." So who does it belong to? IMO it does belong to the suspect and we're just reading my double-speak fed to journo's because the Police can't come straight out and say it at this stage. Why was the car left on the side of the road and stripped. Well being stripped I can understand. Some people will pinch the eye out of a needle given half the chance but I'm wondering was the yellow car stolen and abandoned or abandoned by its owner?

BBM.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-sarah-cafferkey/story-fnat79vb-1226519049662

I'm a bit confused about the yellow car. Can't understand why it would be considered a "crime scene" in relation to this case but then they say that the owner of the car is not a suspect. I don't know. I need to keep thinking about this one. :waitasec:

Hi everyone...newbie here. Thought I'd pop in to discuss whats been going on and share some infomration I've just come across...not sure that I'm allowed to though.
Basically...it's a news clipping about SH that says that particular person has already served a 13 yr jail term for the same sort of crime. I don't want to share the link here as SH's name is written in full unless I'm allowed too?

I really want to see this; any tips you can give me as to it's location without breaking any forum rules? Can you outline what it says without mentioning names? If this person, like another recent murderer, has committed heinous crimes, convicted, and is a free man, well, there's a lot more people I would like to be held accountable. :furious:

I thought the same LB...when I had a sticky beak through his page initially...before Sarah was found actually...I thought the same thing until I reaised he'd recently broke up with her. Funny way to describe an ending to a relationship though.

The clipping is from a newspaper dated Feb 26 1988

There are a number of articles from the late 80s that can be found online if you look hard enough that suggest that the judicial system and parole board could be about to become very unpopular for the second time in a very short period after the JM situation.

JGow I've been following you on FB and funnily enough...great minds think alike. I had SH picked before Sarah was found...purely because the argument she had with the ex would've been a perfect cover up for a crime.
Anyway...<modsnip> There are 2 that have come to light...

In reference to the yellow car, how old was the satellite photo of it parked in the driveway of the Fongeo Drive property where Sarah's body was found?

There are a number of articles that can be found online if you look hard enough that suggest that the judicial system and parole board could be about to become very unpopular for the second time in a very short period after the JM situation.

I think they were all trained in the Errol Flynn technique - KWIM :twocents:

Of course...I can't say whether it is this SH or not...but very cpincidental if not and yes...very similar to the JM case unfortunately. If this is true and comes to light...there will be a public uproar I dare say.

In reference to the yellow car, how old was the satellite photo of it parked in the driveway of the Fongeo Drive property where Sarah's body was found?

Apparently that's late October 2012; appears in the photo that there's a car and a ute, as well as a truck in the street. Moving in?

Thanks Sleuth Mum, I was so sure I couldn't have been the only person to notice this guy, it was readily apparent to me if you forget the obvious, angry kid that everyone was blaming for a second!

Hi guys,

I am Sidds (Siddhartha Mukherjee); one of the guys who supported James Gow's speculations on the FB thread.
That was some good observation James.

Had been following the websleuths forum for a long time now (even during JM's case); finally thought of joining the forum and contribute.

I think the yellow commodore found on Western Hwy definitely has a link to this case and its suspects. Maybe used as a get away vehicle and then stripped down by the suspect thinking that would get rid of anything which could be used to trace/identify him.

The fact that SH is familiar with the Bacchus Marsh area (he has the area tagged on his FB maps as 'my place/home') and that the yellow vehicle was found near Bacchus Marsh; points me towards the logic of basic human reaction to any panic scenario. When in danger/extreme panic, a person would try to go back to familiar places for shelter/safety. I think the suspect had initial plans of hiding somewhere near BM, unless he has felt too much police presence and now relocated again. He definitely would not stay in places known to the public/people who can identify him. More like 'secret cool spots' we used to like when we were kids back in our hometown tag.

I still can't find any link with the broken rear window of the grey car which is parked on the Fongeo property's driveway though.

Hope the suspect is apprehended soon.
(MOO)

Hi guys,

I am Sidds (Siddhartha Mukherjee); one of the guys who supported James Gow's speculations on the FB thread.

Had been following the websleuths forum for a long time now (even during JM's case); finally thought of joining the forum and contribute.

I think the yellow commodore found on Western Hwy definitely has a link to this case and its suspects. Maybe used as a get away vehicle and then stripped down by the suspect thinking that would get rid of anything which could be used to trace/identify him.

The fact that SH is familiar with the Bacchus Marsh area (he has the area tagged on his FB maps as 'my place/home') and that the yellow vehicle was found near Bacchus Marsh; points me towards the logic of basic human reaction to any panic scenario. When in danger/extreme panic, a person would try to go back to familiar places for shelter/safety. I think the suspect had initial plans of hiding somewhere near BM, unless he has felt too much police presence and now relocated again. He definitely would not stay in places known to the public/people who can identify him. More like 'secret cool spots' we used to like when we were kids back in our hometown tag.

I still can't find any link with the broken rear window of the grey car which is parked on the Fongeo property's driveway though.

(MOO)

:welcome: SW. Glad to have you here with us at WS. Good first post! Thanks for your input :)

Hi guys,

(MOO)

BBM

2e64pld.jpg

Screen shot from below video

Video: BODY FOUND AT POINT COOK HOME
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/vic/...7-ff5702df79f9/body-found-at-point-cook-home/

Channel 10 Vic news 5pm tonight said google image was pipped in October 12 and that the tenants had rented the property for less than 3 months. They then had neighbours from adjoining properties being interviewed claiming that the males who lived there were polite friendly and kept to themselves. Then a lady claiming that is a predominantly family dominated area (she was in tears) broke down in interview. Here we go again :notgood:

Hi guys,

(MOO)

Hey Siddhartha! Thanks for that articulate post on the fb discussion, really appreciated. It's good that we can have these discussions in an adult environment here without those complete imbeciles on fb

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=818115&vId=3656196&cId=Top Stories
One of two men living in the house where missing woman Sarah Cafferkey's body was found is believed to be a suspect in her murder.

Both men have been named on social media as having had contact with the 22-year-old woman before her disappearance, including an online spat in which she complained about their behaviour.

It is understood only one of the men is considered a suspect.

I'm sure I've read reports about the yellow Commodore but also about another yellow car either parked in the driveway or somewhere near the house. Has anyone else read this?
Maybe just the media getting confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member