GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome John.

I am moving towards a murder and not a drug overdose scenario.

As harsh and morbid my speculation might sound (With all respect to SC, her family and friends). In my opinion, if you have a person who dies at drug over dose etc, people around him might panic (and be scared) and just try to get out of that situation/place straight away. Just run in simpler terms.

If the person went through the thought process of 'disposing' the body, I would think that is a symptom of a psychopath. A dead body next to you by itself is scary to a normal person; dismembering it (that's what some of us have assumed and collected when we read the term 'human remains') would require the person to have really shallow emotions.

Whoever is the suspect, has a high chance of troubled/criminal past.

I'm leaning more towards the prior 'form' based on what I have just read, from back in 1988... The age is a match too, based on the year the suspect graduated from high school.

It's apparent SH doesn't deal too well with rejection.

I can't find anything using google, what am I missing?

The clipping is from a newspaper dated Feb 26 1988

Thanks Sleuth Mum. IMO this is not the same SH who is now considered a suspect. The guy in the newspaper article was 22 in 1988. SH graduated from school in 1987 and I'm thinking he would have been about 17 or 18.

MOO.

It's apparent SH doesn't deal too well with rejection.

Exactly. Going through his profile and his expressions regarding V, his dog and even the i-phone incident suggests a person who is extremely possessive, loves to express his emotions publicly and gather sympathy.

Thanks Sleuth Mum. IMO this is not the same SH who is now considered a suspect. The guy in the newspaper article was 22 in 1988. SH graduated from school in 1987 and I'm thinking he would have been about 17 or 18.

MOO.

Graduated 1985, according to fb profile, so 22 would have been the right age for that year.

<modsnip>
Maybe his profile was suspended or something? You can't delete your profile/ remove a friend and then have posts appear again...

Was just looking at CS Facebook page when all of a sudden..... poof!

Maybe the cops had the posts hidden to make sure public backlash doesn't land on the ex straight away. Because he was the most obvious suspect for all the ignorant FB revenge seekers. Once the cops have cleared the ex's involvement, and declared that, they have published the posts back?

I just seen this. WTH????? :waitasec:

I would imagine that he deactivated his account because he would have been getting a bit of heat on his facebook page. Now that the Police have eliminated him as a suspect he has probably re-activated it.

He may have re activated his account in order to go in and manually remove his comments entirely.

Wonder is CS is lurking here at the moment? Playing games perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member