GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the vibe i get from SH facebook page is that he had no real friends and might have just been adding random people on there

might be wrong but something just seems real weird about him and his profile

and isnt he like 50 years old?

Sarah was 22

Where else would they have met?

As much as the guy acted like a fool IMO, I really feel for the guy having to go through being a suspect in the murder of a person he obviously cared a lot about at some stage... if he is not involved in any way, of course. What an awful situation to be in.

Some of the people SC was tagged in photos with don't really look like 'savory' types, from what I have seen.

the vibe i get from SH facebook page is that he had no real friends and might have just been adding random people on there

Sarah was 22

Graduated high school in 85 - if it was yr 12 he'd be about 17/18, so born about 1967.

I haven't been on Webslueths for quite a while so I am not sure of what I am allowed to post. So I will just ask if anyone else here has seen the references to past convictions for SH?

Not that they are relevant as everything is just speculation, but I hate to think of the public outcry if the eventual alleged suspect was charged/found guilty of murder in 1988 and sentenced to 16 years.

As I said I am not sure of what can be posted so if this needs to be deleted then I totally understand.

Wonder is CS is lurking here at the moment? Playing games perhaps?

I think you'd be giving him too much credit there. This site is way to tame for someone who mouths off like that. If you are the type who loves to rant and troll online, you would go crazy sitting on your hands here :silenced:

Fb pages that aren't monitored by their admins give the perfect stage to people of all ages who type first and think later (not sure any thinking goes on really) - they can say anything to anyone with no consequence whatsoever. Fling a bit of abuse and then close the page - too easy.

Starting up a page is simple, but needs a fair bit of control or things get out of hand. For emotive pages like those set up for SC I think it's too hard for a close friend or family member to stomach all the rubbish posted - you need time to read everything, and as our mods here know, you have to delete, block and ban to keep on top of things. Strangers who set them up rarely give a toss about what is posted. They just bask in the glory of how many followers they attract.

I hope SC's family stopped reading those pages days ago :(

I've had to remove quite a few comments regarding this. No comments about sending pm"s allowed on open threads

Sarah was 22

through friends, workplaces, workmates, family or online

As much as the guy acted like a fool IMO, I really feel for the guy having to go through being a suspect in the murder of a person he obviously cared a lot about at some stage... if he is not involved in any way, of course. What an awful situation to be in.

Some of the people SC was tagged in photos with don't really look like 'savory' types, from what I have seen.

Certainly wouldn't invite CS home for afternoon tea with the vicar:twocents:

Apparently TB is 32 years old according to what he put on his Oasis Active profile.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ist-murder-probe/story-e6frg6nf-1226519932762

Homicide detectives have identified a person of interest in the case, Steven Hunter, one of two men who recently moved into the house where Ms Cafferkey's body was found.

Mr Hunter has not been seen since the police began searching the rendered brick house in Fongeo Drive, Point Cook, on Saturday night. He failed to turn up to work yesterday.

Police are seeking to question him about Ms Cafferkey's suspected murder and have asked him to come forward.

Well, well, well!!!

I have been reading the FB group Justice Seeker for Sarah and they have uncovered more possible crimes of his, whilst he was on parole for a previous atrocious crime.

OMG at the info in that CM article, confirms suspicions flying around! WTF!!!

Finally. Maybe if they released this info earlier someone could have informed authorities of his' location. Now they might need the public's help so they feed us a little bit of what we already know... Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva