GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I'm really, really mad that someone who starts off with MURDER at age TWENTY (remember, he was 22 when he was sentenced for murder, 3 years after...) with several aggravating factors (defiling a corpse, where have I heard that recently?), then goes on to commit multiple serious offences since release, and is STILL allowed to live amongst good, law-abiding citizens. I'm so mad right now, I can't deal with this right now. Goodnight everyone, we did well tonight and it's a bit of a relief to have it finally confirmed.

Mad doesn't describe how I'm feeling right now, I'm incredibly furious that another young woman has lost her life because our so called justice system has allowed these predators to be free.

I'm angry that the law fell for the 'troubled background' bulldust, IMO anyone trying to use their background as an excuse hasn't learnt anything.

Something has to change, we can't let things continue on like this, Enough is enough.

How can we enact real change? the law system and the public.

How come there's a massive gag order on Jill Meagher's alleged killer, but the papers can blah all they like about this guy's former crimes?

Isn't that a little bit hypocritical? And what if this guy goes to court - won't those reports engender the same problems supposedly being averted by a media gag on Jill's case?

Anyways, the number of heinous crimes against women and kids by re-offending rapists, murderers and habitual paedophiles is beyond appalling, both here and eslewhere.

Just check out MAKO - so many of them listed there as habitual offenders...

You know, I could really put up with a few draconian changes to civil liberty practises, for the sake of seeing killers and rapists locked away or put down after the first offense.

Sorry for the rant, it's just devastating to see Australia catch up to the rest of the world as far as free-range psychos goes.

I totally agree with your comments.

I am so sick to death of guys believing they have a right to take another life and like the killer of Gillian Meagher this loser has a criminal history and also committed offences while on parole.

How do you only get a maximum of 16 years for stabbing an 18 year old girl a
number of times in the throat and heart. He took 50 years that the girl may have lived so he should have been jailed for 50 years.

The problem is obviously with our judges, they are so out of touch it's unbelievable. once a person has killed in the manner he did, they have shown they do not belong in society.

Like Gillian, once again an innocent girl has been killed because judges wont put people in jail for the period of time they deserve for murder.

Seriously why can't the judge be sued - This woman is dead because he allowed this creep back on the streets.

I am just disgusted with our judicial system.

And burned her body afterwards ... plus he went on to claim that she had abducted him according to the 1988 news report!! :furious:

Funny how there has been no MPs pushing for an inquiry into parole and sentencing across the country. Even since the JM case. But all those cases before.

I wonder why? Maybe because of their apathetic nature, they all have blood on their hands.

The police can only do so much - they get a guy to court and they are continually let down.

ENOUGH. :banghead:

Did you read this part? :eek:

Read the whole case. It beggars belief.
He is appealing his sentence because the original trial judge 'erred' in making parts of it cumulative instead of consecutive, and didn't make allowance for the fact that at the time of sentencing H was already in custody because offences were committed while on parole.

Counts 2, 3 and 4 – kidnapping, false imprisonment and causing injury intentionally
34 In March 2002, S S, who was a friend of H.....s, requested that he find and capture an acquaintance, one S M. S promised H. $500 if he would do so. H enlisted the assistance of his trans-sexual partner, K P. On the morning of 12 March 2002, H and P located M in St Kilda and forced him into their vehicle. They then drove M to H...’s premises in Armadale, where he was taken inside. Later, they drove M to S’s address in Diggers Rest but she was not at home. H then took M back to Armadale, where M was tied up and gagged. He was secured with tape and electric cord. His head was tied to a beam with a wire coat-hanger. Whilst M was in that position, H punched him to the face and ribs on a number of occasions, and he suffered injuries to the face and head. M was left tied up in this way until he was able to free himself and escape from H's premises.

JUDGES: MAXWELL, P., BUCHANAN and REDLICH, JJ.A.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VSCA/2006/129.html#fn4

If you read through the 1988 article, it mentions how he never had any sign of guilt or contrition for the victim or his crime. Points to my previous assumption of profiling the suspect as a psychopath, and not just a mere asthma/drug overdose related death. Question is, doesn't the tell-tale signs of being a psychopath and then repeated serious offences during his parole justify enough reason for him to be sentenced for life?

This is such a tragic state of affairs.

How come there's a massive gag order on Jill Meagher's alleged killer, but the papers can blah all they like about this guy's former crimes?

Isn't that a little bit hypocritical? And what if this guy goes to court - won't those reports engender the same problems supposedly being averted by a media gag on Jill's case?

Anyways, the number of heinous crimes against women and kids by re-offending rapists, murderers and habitual paedophiles is beyond appalling, both here and eslewhere.

Just check out MAKO - so many of them listed there as habitual offenders...

You know, I could really put up with a few draconian changes to civil liberty practises, for the sake of seeing killers and rapists locked away or put down after the first offense.

Sorry for the rant, it's just devastating to see Australia catch up to the rest of the world as far as free-range psychos goes.

the difference is that this perp hasn't been charged as yet. Once he is charged there will be gag orders in place as well

Now that he has been outed in MSM, I think it's only fair to post his photo here in the hope that someone may know where he is. Please let him know that the Police would like to speak with him. Sarcasm intended.

MOO.

S-Hunter.jpg

the difference is that this perp hasn't been charged as yet. Once he is charged there will be gag orders in place as well

That's it, once charged the matter is sub-judice (under judgment) until the end of trial and sentencing. Nothing can be published during that time which may interfere or hinder the court's process. To do so is contempt.

It will most likely be the same as Jill M's case, where material can be published outside of Victoria.

It is ridiculous. I like to put it in simple terms - the judge and Victorian Parole Board think that it is perfectly fine that that creature sits beside me in the train.

Or that it is perfectly fine that I deliver a pizza to his house.

Or that it is acceptable that I may have to serve him in my store while I am alone.

You know what I mean? Who are they kidding? Whose interests are they looking out for? By what it seems it isn't mine.

Good article from The Age. A lot more detail about 1986 case. SH garden photo is in the article.

'H worked with Ms M as the assistant manager at a Gladstone Park supermarket, and murdered her on April 19, 1986, after she resisted advances from him.

H - who was living in a Westmeadows caravan park at the time and had previous convictions for assault and carrying an offensive weapon - tried to claim at his 1988 trial that he had rebuffed advances from Ms M, and that they had struggled, before he accidentally stabbed her with a small knife.

The judge described his version of events as ''patently absurd'', saying ''it only needs stating to have its ridiculousness revealed''. H went back to work after the killing and told his workmates what had happened, before returning to the scene and setting fire to the car.

The judge said Hunter had shown no signs of guilt or contrition over his killing of a ''attractive, vivacious and outward-going young woman''.

Two years after his murder conviction, H was one of three inmates - including another murderer - who tried to escape from Pentridge Prison.

The three men tore timber from the wall of a prison gym to make ladders and then used knotted-together sheets to get over the outside wall. H made it into a nearby house, where an elderly woman found him washing his wounds in a sink. H fled the house, tried to commandeer a ute driven by a former Collingwood footballer, and was finally caught by police hiding under a trampoline in a street near the prison.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-schoolgirl-20121119-29m9x.html#ixzz2CgCdAgQ8

Now that he has been outed in MSM, I think it's only fair to post his photo here in the hope that someone may know where he is. Please let him know that the Police would like to speak with him. Sarcasm intended.

MOO.

View attachment 28067

He looks a lot older in the October 6 montage he posted of himself.

He looks a lot older in the October 6 montage he posted of himself.

Mmm, well it seems he's lived a hard life. He even managed to reach the age of 40 and beyond. Something neither of his victims will ever do! :furious:

It is ridiculous. I like to put it in simple terms - the judge and Victorian Parole Board think that it is perfectly fine that that creature sits beside me in the train.

Or that it is perfectly fine that I deliver a pizza to his house.

Or that it is acceptable that I may have to serve him in my store while I am alone.

You know what I mean? Who are they kidding? Whose interests are they looking out for? By what it seems it isn't mine.

Mostly they're looking out for a choice pension with all the perks.:twocents:

Not what I wanted to read this morning :(

Rest In Peace Sarah

"Hunter sobbing in a corner" :rolleyes:

''Clutching the handkerchief and trembling with emotion, she turned to Hunter and said: 'You *advertiser censored*, you got my daughter!' Immediately about three people sitting behind Hunter in the packed courtroom rose and tried to grab him,'' the report said.

Hunter then tried to run, before police stepped in to save him from the enraged attackers.

"Calm was restored after about five minutes - with Hunter sobbing in a corner as police held back attackers,'' the newspaper said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-schoolgirl-20121119-29m9x.html#ixzz2CgFJX83o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow