GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly don't want to put this in writing, but I have an awful feeling that he'd rather be found dead than alive.

Morning all...so it is Hunter they are seeking...hmmm...thought as much.
So the links to the newspapers I found were him?
What a filthy animal.
Have they said anything about him doing it alone or with someone else?

Oh and did anyone else notice late last night the comments that were made from Sarahs ex on her FB profile pic...that everyone thought were deleted are back? They are still there...

I also came across a few gay sites and a bar in particular in my snooping and I thought nah he's not gay. But there is something there.

From his 2006 appeal - personal info no doubt meant to make the judge feel sorry for him???

Hunter is now aged 40. He came from an unsettled family background which was rendered stressful by his father’s aggression. By the time he was 18 he had been convicted of a number of offences, including burglary and assault occasioning actual bodily harm. As already noted he was convicted on one count of murder in 1988 and sentenced to 16 years’ imprisonment. Following his release on parole he worked in various hotels and restaurants. It appears that in mid-2001 he commenced using amphetamines. The reports tendered on the plea suggest that the offences the subject of this appeal were committed whilst the appellant was under the effects of substantial amphetamine abuse and in the context of a confused interest in trans-sexuals which had developed during his period in custody. Although arrested for these offences in May 2002, he was not charged until August 2003. He cooperated with investigating officers, made significant admissions and subsequently pleaded guilty to these offences. These are all matters that must be taken into account, as they were by the sentencing Judge.

Reading those comments in full on Facebook again from her ex and seeing SH's past history it seems she hung around some very unsavory characters ... Why would such a seemingly sweet girl even want to be around angry critical aggressive males? Don't get it.

Oh and did anyone else notice late last night the comments that were made from Sarahs ex on her FB profile pic...that everyone thought were deleted are back? They are still there...

Yes he has re activated and not bothered to go delete them it seems. Grrr.

Do police deactivate people's Facebook accounts while they go through them forensically? Just a thought.

Wonder if CS now feels bad for the comments he has made ?

I really feel bad for that guy. Can you imagine how he must be feeling? The poor man. I would guess that he had NO idea of Hunter's past.

So from all my reading about how no-one has been at the house for a week etc. Do you think SH had threatened him if he said anything etc and then, he was the one who went to the police and was the person who gave the 'tip off'?

Sarah may have deleted him after the comments were posted and now e can't remove them as they are no longer Facebook friends?

Christine Ahern‏@ChristineAhern

A tradie working over the road from where Sarah Cafferkey's body was found tells of erratic behaviour over a week ago ..@thetodayshow at

Anyone catch this on the Today show?

His page popped back last night then went offline again, so it's been restored obviously. Unless someone else has his password, he's had to do it himself. Gutter mouth, now not one shred of respect for the girl's family or anything decent. .:twocents::furious:

ETA: SC's FB has changed again overnight as well. Wall post '8 new friends' has reappeared. Strange.

So from all my reading about how no-one has been at the house for a week etc. Do you think SH had threatened him if he said anything etc and then, he was the one who went to the police and was the person who gave the 'tip off'?

Yes, I do! SH might have decided to 'bolt' (or went out to get some ciggies or something) and that's when he went to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214