GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently browsing SH's profile. WTF is up with him having that collage of "Da Gang"? This is a guy who is an adult, is it not juvenile behavior that he has a collage up like that? Just seems weird to me. Those are things I see up on let's say, a 12 yr olds FB page. I love how his favorite quote is "follow your heart and you'll have no regrets". Ugh, makes me want to barf. He appears creepy looking at first glance (judging from his pictures) but if you look at his profile and his updates, he seems like a pretty normal guy. I wonder if he suffers from some sort of mental disorder/condition.

Yes, I do! SH might have decided to 'bolt' (or went out to get some ciggies or something) and that's when he went to the police.

Haven't neighbours said there was nobody around for the past week though? Maybe the flattie was away and came back to what was there.

Yesterday could have been his first day back at work, but he called in 'sick'. Something's happened over the weekend for police to get warrants and raid the place.

AFL - We call it Aussie Rules. It's a very popular football game in Australia particularly in Melbourne.

I had just noticed a few friends on the facebook pages seemed to be into AFL.

I could be wrong. Just my Moo.

http://www.afl.com.au/

It is Victoria, so I wouldn't draw anything much from that, after all it is the home of what was previously called VFL (Victorian Football League). If it was NSW and (please don't anyone take offence at this) the same demographic, their FB's would be covered in rugby league stuff (specially Bulldogs fans -very passionate about their team). SC has an Essendon player on her home page, that other guy, TB, had a mate with Swannies stuff all over it. :twocents: Actually, the AFL stuff is the normality about all of it, unlike the 'creep dungeon' and it's fans. I don't care if it is a gaming thing, it's repulsive to be associated with something with that connotation. For females to even touch it with a barge pole is worse.
ETA: Disclaimer- the following is not 'victim blaming'; what is up with one of the likes on SC FB - 'n---d selfies' . YUCK JMO

Haven't neighbours said there was nobody around for the past week though? Maybe the flattie was away and came back to what was there.

Yesterday could have been his first day back at work, but he called in 'sick'. Something's happened over the weekend for police to get warrants and raid the place.

Don't know which is worse, being involved in disposal or coming home to find remnants of one .. actually, obviously the first is worse, but both options are horrific.

Hi all,

New member here. As someone who is familiar with Bacchus Marsh, I am competely shocked by this event, and extremely angry that once again it appears that someone with prior convictions is the prime suspect.

I signed up last night but couldn't yet post - I was going to write that I was also concerned about the wellbeing of the flatmate - but it appears that his whereabouts is now known and that he is OK?

I certainly hope SH is found soon - it feels scary to know he might be lurking about.

Forgot to add! If you go to the flatmate's FB page, there are some familiar photos there.

It is Victoria, so I wouldn't draw anything much from that, after all it is the home of what was previously called VFL (Victorian Football League). If it was NSW and (please don't anyone take offence at this) the same demographic, their FB's would be covered in rugby league stuff (specially Bulldogs fans -very passionate about their team). SC has an Essendon player on her home page, that other guy, TB, had a mate with Swannies stuff all over it. :twocents: Actually, the AFL stuff is the normality about all of it, unlike the 'creep dungeon' and it's fans. I don't care if it is a gaming thing, it's repulsive to be associated with something with that connotation. For females to even touch it with a barge pole is worse.
ETA: Disclaimer- the following is not 'victim blaming'; what is up with one of the likes on SC FB - 'n---d selfies' . YUCK JMO

Hey Brunette, Yeah I meant more that they may hang out at an AFL club or know some local AFL players, the suggestion by me was that this may be the connection between them. Eg. In Brisbane people who always for example hang out at the Bronco's league club would know of each other if they were there all the time.
I hate to say the alternative connection may be a drug connection. I just can't see that though as she just seems like a nice,sweet girl and her replies to these ferral boys was truly gracious. No one would be able to write something like that about me without a de-friend or some choice words back. She seemed to handle herself well.
But, she is young and young people party, but they don't expect to be murdered. I just can't get as other posters have said why she would hang out and be friends with these guys?

Sorry,this is making sense in my head,hoping it makes sense to you : )

Agree if my ex spoke to me like that on FB he would have been instantly blocked and reported. It is possible her self preservation instincts were not as acute as some. I am not putting any of the blame on Sarah here, just saying that where one girl would have been wary, perhaps Sarah was not for whatever reason.

Hi all,

New member here. As someone who is familiar with Bacchus Marsh, I am competely shocked by this event, and extremely angry that once again it appears that someone with prior convictions is the prime suspect.

I signed up last night but couldn't yet post - I was going to write that I was also concerned about the wellbeing of the flatmate - but it appears that his whereabouts is now known and that he is OK?

I certainly hope SH is found soon - it feels scary to know he might be lurking about.

Welcome Ladida. I agree with you that not knowing where SH may be lurking is worrying. He could be anywhere and that really freaks me out! He may have people helping him but somehow I doubt that. IMO he is getting desperate now and would be very unpredictable. The Police have urged the public not to approach him if he is recognised. All I can say is that I've locked my doors and windows, even though I don't live in Victoria.

:moo:

But anyway, sorry, I meant to say just drop the AFL thing as really it looks like it has nothing to do with anything....Just a bad game. hehehehe.

I am more into Union or League but that's the state I live in : )

Hey Brunette, Yeah I meant more that they may hang out at an AFL club or know some local AFL players, the suggestion by me was that this may be the connection between them. Eg. In Brisbane people who always for example hang out at the Bronco's league club would know of each other if they were there all the time.
I hate to say the alternative connection may be a drug connection. I just can't see that though as she just seems like a nice,sweet girl and her replies to these ferral boys was truly gracious. No one would be able to write something like that about me without a de-friend or some choice words back. She seemed to handle herself well.
But, she is young and young people party, but they don't expect to be murdered. I just can't get as other posters have said why she would hang out and be friends with these guys?

Sorry,this is making sense in my head,hoping it makes sense to you : )

Makes perfect sense. I get what you were saying now, hanging out at the club. I think that sadly, there may be more than a shred of truth in what else you write. There are things that I reckon a lot of us are thinking right now, but to express it here might/would be misinterpreted.
Also, taking out all the expletives from the ex's FB rant, well -again, what you said. The guy seems a bit of a d..k, but harmless. Loves his dogs and family, seems to express 'normal' emotions and reactions in FB posts. Friends don't look a procession of fringe dwellers. Just an impression.
Nobody can put an old head on young shoulders, we've all been 22, but things are a lot different now than when I was 22:blushing: We can't lock our children up and there are some ferals out there just waiting. SH is old enough to be her father, and by details in the 1988 case, has a son older than SC.
He might have hung out in some of her groups, but he's another generation.
This is rambling now but I'm sure you know what I'm saying.
Just looked at her Mum's FB page, don't really know for sure but got the feeling SC was her only child. We know her Dad is in Qld, on an old blog 6 years ago she expresses sadness that they aren't together. The saddest thing is looking at photos on that blog of a cute, freckly faced girl in school uniform and in long white dress with her friends at their debut.:twocents:

Well you know the freak is on his way to Adelaide...

They all seem to run here.

Fortunately there's only one road in and the police usually intercept them. :D

Makes perfect sense. I get what you were saying now, hanging out at the club. I think that sadly, there may be more than a shred of truth in what else you write. There are things that I reckon a lot of us are thinking right now, but to express it here might/would be misinterpreted.
Also, taking out all the expletives from the ex's FB rant, well.
Nobody can put an old head on young shoulders, we've all been 22, but things are a lot different now than when I was 22:blushing: We can't lock our children up and there are some ferals out there. SH is old enough to be her father, and by details in the 1988 case, has a son older than SC.
He might have hung out in some of her groups, but he's another generation.
This is rambling now but I'm sure you know what I'm saying.
Just looked at her Mum's FB page, don't really know for sure but got the feeling SC was her only child.:twocents:

Yes I didn't want to, but it has to be considered and I tried to word it very carefully. Unfortunately these girls are prey to predators.

Former Homicide detective and Herald Sun writer Charlie Bezzina told Neil Mitchell Police would currently be looking into all known associates of Hunter, a national alert would be issued to all Police forces around the country and to all international departure points. He said if the man had a history of international travel, Interpol would also be notified.

Mr Bezzina said if Hunter is implicated in Ms Cafferkey's death, he may be of the mindset that he does not want to return to jail, and urged anyone who sights him to contact 000 (triple zero) immediately.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breakin...r-sarah-cafferkey-killing/20121115-29dbf.html

Well you know the freak is on his way to Adelaide...

They all seem to run here.

Fortunately there's only one road in and the police usually intercept them. :D

LOL. It's true. I thought the same thing myself. They all head west.

13 years is a disgrace. I cannot believe there is not more revenge metered out by families when our legal system is so shoddy. I really feel for police doing difficult and dangerous work and then that happens. That whole report linked above (thank you) is very damning and then the judge gives him 16 years ... that is not in line with community expectations.

God knows where he could be. I hate reading these reports with all the suburbs I am so familiar with.

So sad for Sarah and her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member