GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not before a bloody big police dog runs the molars over him!

14_3_dogs.jpg

Aww, look at those gorgeous faces.

SH does have form in his first conviction, told workmates at the supermarket what he'd done, got at least one of them to help move the car and buy a can of petrol to dispose of his victim. Then threatened them when they kept urging him to go to police and confess.

And also got his girlfriend at the time, to wash his bloodied clothes! :furious:

Thank you. So SH apparently lived nearby but not at the house where Sarah was found. This just gets more bizarre by the minute!

I wonder if he lived at the address on the 'creep dungeon' map? It comes up as Werribee. One of his mobile images on FB says taken in that area by the phone location.
Maps say about 20 mins drive from the loser dungeon to Point Cook.
About 30 mins from Werribee to where her car was found at Maribynong.

9 News now, police have launched nationwide manhunt for Hunter. Showed the photo of him. Public told not to approach and ring 000.
Saying he was known to drive a yellow commodore. Google earth photos showed similar car in drive.
Neighbours at Point Cook are laying flowers and tributes at the house, saying they're so sad, 'especially after what happened to Jill'. :)

(so, if commodore was his car, what is he driving now?)

Unless - yellow commodore belonged to guy who lived there, and SH owned the heap of s..t still parked on the nature strip?

Video from 9 news 11.00am
http://soc.li/6zF1h9h

It is ridiculous. I like to put it in simple terms - the judge and Victorian Parole Board think that it is perfectly fine that that creature sits beside me in the train.

Or that it is perfectly fine that I deliver a pizza to his house.

Or that it is acceptable that I may have to serve him in my store while I am alone.

You know what I mean? Who are they kidding? Whose interests are they looking out for? By what it seems it isn't mine.

Thanks Jenelle, your post puts this sad story into a totally different perspective for me. It's scary to think about some of the people we might meet by chance.

I must admit to having been something of a "bleeding heart" all my life - until this morning when I read about SH's form. The deaths of Jill Meagher and Sarah have changed my attitude.

In the location tagged on SH's map, the place in Point Cook is a bit further down the road. Maybe it wasn't his' house and he lived close by, but he hung out there with 'da gang'...

Thanks Jenelle, your post puts this sad story into a totally different perspective for me. It's scary to think about some of the people we might meet by chance.

I must admit to having been something of a "bleeding heart" all my life - until this morning when I read about SH's form. The deaths of Jill Meagher and Sarah have changed my attitude.

Just posted on FB- on topic I think -

65376_306004516175327_1585808657_n.jpg

The Police Dog Unit - NSW Police Force says 'NO' to violence against women.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/NSWPFDogUnit

Is the report about SH involved in a standoff in SA with the cops confirmed? Any link to the source?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Is the report about SH involved in a standoff in SA with the cops confirmed? Any link to the source?

I'm not sure, but think that was just a joke someone made a bit earlier?

All quiet here.
Mind you after Sapphires "jokes" I did lock my doors and windows. (Yucky stinking hot day here anyway.)

There's an article in the Age describing the sentencing for SH's first murder, stating that the judge took into account his dependence on amphetamines as reduced moral culpability. In 2002 he was charged with possessing amphetamines (apparently he was a delaer too) while on parole... Makes sense to me; this guy obviously has a problem with this drug which reduces people's inhibitions. Clearly a factor in this murder. Maybe SC was a customer or co-user, going by other people's statements and CS's statement on SC's profile pic. Hmm... Explains a lot to me.

edit: someone on fb mentioned that TB is/was a dealer too, they had apparently bought off him a few years ago in the Ararat area. So it looks like 'da gang' was probably a small-time amphetamines ring, IMO...

I'm not sure, but think that was just a joke someone made a bit earlier?

Was a joke. The news is too busy going on about how the collar bomb hoax guy got 13 years and 6 months jail. Another lenient sentence if you ask me.

Was a joke. The news is too busy going on about how the collar bomb hoax guy got 13 years and 6 months jail. Another lenient sentence if you ask me.

SH got the same for murdering an innocent girl and defiling her corpse. Makes sense... Not. Another article in today's paper about someone being sentenced to 20 years minimum for the stabbing murder of a woman he owed money to, he buried her body in Olinda and it was discovered. And this guy got 13 years, FFS.

There's an article in the Age describing the sentencing for SH's first murder, stating that the judge took into account his dependence on amphetamines as reduced moral culpability. In 2002 he was charged with possessing amphetamines (apparently he was a delaer too) while on parole... Makes sense to me; this guy obviously has a problem with this drug which reduces people's inhibitions. Clearly a factor in this murder. Maybe SC was a customer or co-user, going by other people's statements and CS's statement on SC's profile pic. Hmm... Explains a lot to me.

edit: someone on fb mentioned that TB is/was a dealer too, they had apparently bought off him a few years ago in the Ararat area. So it looks like 'da gang' was probably a small-time amphetamines ring, IMO...

I just came on here to post exactly that. If you look at some of CS's pics - I can see a glass pipe in two of them.

I just came on here to post exactly that. If you look at some of CS's pics - I can see a glass pipe in two of them.

Ha, I just looked at his pics for the first time, clear as day. Looks like SC hung around a bunch of dropkick druggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8