GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys look at the Fb picture of the supposed room mate (posing in front of a mirror), there is a conversation about impressing 'young girls' at their 'rape dungeon'. I think both SH and the room mate practiced picking up young vulnerable women, mostly drug users, and used that property as a place for 'exchange of services'. The room mate got spooked when he saw SH murder SC maybe and then agreed to help the police.

MOO

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

SH got the same for murdering an innocent girl and defiling her corpse. Makes sense... Not. Another article in today's paper about someone being sentenced to 20 years minimum for the stabbing murder of a woman he owed money to, he buried her body in Olinda and it was discovered. And this guy got 13 years, FFS.

The system just let's everyone down time and time again. These judges clearly have no regard whatsoever for the public's safety and they prove this by letting these disgusting creeps get away with the crimes they commit, they can never be rehabilitated. We have clearly seen that with two criminals like this (AB also) will NEVER change. Why even risk it? They let them out after a couple of years because they've "behaved", well what the hell else can they do in jail???? Being allowed to live in society is a privilege! I can't put in to words how frustrating this is. :banghead:
I can only hope that Jill and Sarah will get the justice they deserve with life sentences handed to BOTH of their killers. .

*Rant over. Sorry everyone.

In the location tagged on SH's map, the place in Point Cook is a bit further down the road. Maybe it wasn't his' house and he lived close by, but he hung out there with 'da gang'...

Yes I noticed that too. When I first posted about this I said very near the house. So perhaps it was a mates place.

How come there's a massive gag order on Jill Meagher's alleged killer, but the papers can blah all they like about this guy's former crimes?

Isn't that a little bit hypocritical? And what if this guy goes to court - won't those reports engender the same problems supposedly being averted by a media gag on Jill's case?

Anyways, the number of heinous crimes against women and kids by re-offending rapists, murderers and habitual paedophiles is beyond appalling, both here and eslewhere.

Just check out MAKO - so many of them listed there as habitual offenders...

You know, I could really put up with a few draconian changes to civil liberty practises, for the sake of seeing killers and rapists locked away or put down after the first offense.

Sorry for the rant, it's just devastating to see Australia catch up to the rest of the world as far as free-range psychos goes.

According to Henry Makow all those who ascend to a place of high importance are bought and paid for. You should all be aware of certain secret societies who provide certain benefits. Particularly those in the legal professions.

We need the government to change how sentences are handed out to criminals.

Instead of just going by their current crime and following guidelines of cumulative and consecutive terms for various charges, the sentence should also consider a psychological analysis of the person and if the report shows traces of a psychopathic profile, the judge should take in account the risk of a repeat offence if this individual is let loose in the society again.

I don't think a psychopath can ever realise his mistakes and try to change into a better person. There are so many articles, case studies and documentaries which show that they have no remorse and even think their actions against the society are justified. A person with no remorse for his crime is never going to change his ways, he is just a ticking time bomb.

If you guys look at the Fb picture of the supposed room mate (posing in front of a mirror), there is a conversation about impressing 'young girls' at their 'rape dungeon'. I think both SH and the room mate practiced picking up young vulnerable women, mostly drug users, and used that property as a place for 'exchange of services'. The room mate got spooked when he saw SH murder SC maybe and then agreed to help the police.

MOO

Do you mean TB? Do we know he was SH's flatmate? (sorry, Im getting confused now about who lived where!)

Do you mean TB? Do we know he was SH's flatmate? (sorry, Im getting confused now about who lived where!)

Yes.

<modsnip>
Read the comments on his profile pic. Oh about being room mate or not, that is still being debated I think. Read somewhere SH lived close to the property, while neighbors said two men were renting the property and one had a small dog.

People with asthma are able to purchase ephedrine at the chemist. MOO

Ha, I just looked at his pics for the first time, clear as day. Looks like SC hung around a bunch of dropkick druggies.

I saw three pipes!! HA! Yeah, great bunch of people, NOT.

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/police-arrest-man-over-sarah-cafferkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html

Thank God.

Police have arrested a man this afternoon over the killing of Sarah Cafferkey.

They confirmed the 47-year-old Point Cook man was arrested at 12.30pm in Hawthorn with the assistance of the Special Operations Group.

More to come

He was arrested at the corner of Riversdale Road and Munro Street

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2Cj129UQz

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2Cj0ISuSh

Fantastic!

Amazing he was still in Melbourne - I thought he would've been in some country town interstate.

Great work Vic Police. Cannot wait to see what comes out about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932