GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
art-cafferkey-620x349.jpg

From www.theage.com.au

Maybe its a weird angle but interesting in that last pic of the car it appears that all the neighbours houses are close, where as the other pics show a street between and fair gap before more houses. Is my eyes?

The units B.M are still being built on Google maps, but if you go right to the end of the court, There is a new continuation of the street and the are they last ones on the left..are there updated maps with anyone else?

I even noticed that the GF of AW was FB friends with SJH. So they well and truly knew each other.

I don't think so - did look at that. Of course SH and AW were.

Remember thinking that it was a bit unusual, because AW had quite a different group of friends etc. Even TB and SH - fair difference in age.

Ok... Haven't seen that photo before, wonder where they got that one from?

and on the 14th they said she was last seen at the BM address, seriously how did they not know that something had happened there?

She lost weight since that photo.
I couldn't understand the car thing, when it was found 50K from her home but 'no signs of a struggle inside the car' so no great concern.

The 22-year-old Bacchus Marsh woman went missing on November 9, her car found in Maribyrnong days later but police did not hold fears for her safety until Friday.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/​tragic-twist-in-search-for...

I've removed a few posts that included home addresses until I can figure out why they were posted. Anyone care to educate me?

The only address I've seen is from all the news bulletins - where Sarah's remains were found - is that what you mean?

ETA: and the place in Hawthorn where the accused was arrested - from MSM reports again.

Wouldn't like to speculate about that now :wink:
Although the photo could be anybody couldn't it. :confused:

When I first saw it I thought it was Britney spears...

And I agree with you about the car thing. Why would they say no foul pay? Doesnt make sense.. I think LE knew what happened as soon as they were told who she was with. They probably searched the BM house but kept it quiet when they realised he had already killed her and all the rest was just part of a plan to track him down and catch him.

I've removed a few posts that included home addresses until I can figure out why they were posted. Anyone care to educate me?

If you are talking about the BM address, it's listed on the eyewatch facebook page as the last place she was seen. happens to also be SH's address...

If you are talking about the BM address, it's listed on the eyewatch facebook page as the last place she was seen. happens to also be SH's address...

Depending on which newspaper you read - BM, PC - another place I can't remember..somewhere out of Melb.

Amazing sleuthing finding that. Great work!

From seeing that, I definitely think the police had known all along what had happened and who she was with.

The photo is very different from the photos in the media too with obvious reason for that too.

:(

The only address I've seen is from all the news bulletins - where Sarah's remains were found - is that what you mean?

ETA: and the place in Hawthorn where the accused was arrested - from MSM reports again.

The Fongeo Drive, Point Cook house, where the body was found, has been shown many times on MSM. Both photos and videos.

Here's the problem. The laws in Australia (and other countries) are much different than those in the U.S. We're trying to interpret the sub-judice law and comply as best we can. The very last thing we at Websleuths want to do is jeopardize a case and/or trial or help set a perpatrator free.

You may find some of your posts have been removed. We may be removing them to err on the side of caution until we're confident in what should or shouldn't be allowed. If you have an argument as to why something should be allowed, please PM a Moderator or Administrator rather than discussing it on the forum. We'll then make our decisions after reviewing the arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking