GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, perhaps I've missed some posts that have been deleted, that shed some more light than I know of, but MOO at this point is.

SH lived at BM residence, crime allegedly committed here. SH did not live at PC residence.

PC residence was rented by 2 males. One of whom moved in 4-6 weeks ago. MOO is that the person who moved in 4-6 weeks ago is AW. Neighbors say they hadn't seen one of the housemates around for a while. I think that must have been AW, who was away on holidays or whatever. Came home to something awful perhaps?

So the question still remains, who is the 2nd renter? This also poses the question of what involvement (if any) they had?

On the basis of PC neighbors accounts of power tool usage noise coming late at night from the garage of PC, MOO is that SH must have had access to the PC property, so I don't buy the theory that he simply accessed the bin from outside.

I still think there's someone missing here. The 2nd housemate. As we haven't heard any announcement of charges laid to further parties yet, I'm starting to think that the 2nd housemates involvement has been against his will, perhaps SH threatened him? MOO.

I think that the initial tenant of PC is AW and the 2nd housemate who moved in recently is TB. I'm thinking that TB and SH have be known to eachother for quite a while with AW and SH only recently becoming acquainted through TB.

But then if TB was the 2nd housemate then where has he been for the time that AW was away? Maybe he was away also perhaps with AW.

Another theory would be that the Ex boyfriend was the 2nd tenant (he has a dog) and SH was framing him but ince again where was he for that week?

And my final theory on the house tenants......Maybe AW lived there alone and the PC residents are mistaken as to a second person living at the house, it's possible that he was around there a lot and assumed that he lived there.

Has it been reported anywhere that the PC house had more than one tenant?

Actually one more theory is that there was no permanent tenant and the house was used for clandestine activities. It is not uncommon for people to rent houses to grow/manufacture illegal substances purely for this reason. I am of the understanding through a PC resident that in that particular area it is something that definitely goes on.

MOO

Asking for help here with car stuff- is it possible that the power tool noise was that yellow car being stripped? I know what 'stripped' usually means when it's a stolen car, but in this case it seems that the state of the yellow car (variously described as a commodore and a ford sedan) isn't clear.

Could the late night noise have been inside trim and stuff being removed from the car if it was used to move a body?
JMO

I had a much more horrible thought in my mind as to the use of the power tools but I do hope I'm wrong.

hi guys, perhaps I've missed some posts that have been deleted, that shed some more light than I know of, but MOO at this point is.

SH lived at BM residence, crime allegedly committed here. SH did not live at PC residence.

PC residence was rented by 2 males. One of whom moved in 4-6 weeks ago. MOO is that the person who moved in 4-6 weeks ago is AW. Neighbors say they hadn't seen one of the housemates around for a while. I think that must have been AW, who was away on holidays or whatever. Came home to something awful perhaps?

So the question still remains, who is the 2nd renter? This also poses the question of what involvement (if any) they had?

On the basis of PC neighbors accounts of power tool usage noise coming late at night from the garage of PC, MOO is that SH must have had access to the PC property, so I don't buy the theory that he simply accessed the bin from outside.

I still think there's someone missing here. The 2nd housemate. As we haven't heard any announcement of charges laid to further parties yet, I'm starting to think that the 2nd housemates involvement has been against his will, perhaps SH threatened him? MOO.

My personal (current) theory is that SH wanted Sarah NEVER to be found, knowing that he was seen with her publicly prior to her going missing. Lot harder to convict a POI of murder when there is no body. Knowing that rubbish collection at PC was on the Monday immediately following the murder, he (or possibly the 2nd housemate at PC) thought that getting Sarah into a wheelie bin at PC and quickly taken away with rubbish collection and dumped wherever the mass of household rubbish is dumped would help to make sure she was never found. And if she was found at the dump at some point in time, it would be very difficult to pin down how she got there/who put her there.

The big problem for him was he missed the rubbish pickup.

(Rubbish collection day confirmed, as per my post on previous page of this thread)

MOO

I've been asking myself this too!

I would suggest if he killed her at his flat and then moved her to the PC house it was maybe due to him not having power tools/garage and wanting to make use of the ones in a "friends" house at PC (possibly knowing the friend was away). MOO based on the length of time it took to ID the body and the neighbours reports of late night power tool noises.

Also I find it strange that the mother said something about SC knowing SH through a mutual friend. A mutual friend of SC's or the mothers?

My personal (current) theory is that SH wanted Sarah NEVER to be found, knowing that he was seen with her publicly prior to her going missing. Lot harder to convict a POI of murder when there is no body. Knowing that rubbish collection at PC was on the Monday immediately following the murder, he (or possibly the 2nd housemate at PC) thought that getting Sarah into a wheelie bin at PC and quickly taken away with rubbish collection and dumped wherever the mass of household rubbish is dumped would help to make sure she was never found. And if she was found at the dump at some point in time, it would be very difficult to pin down how she got there/who put her there.

(Rubbish collection day confirmed, as per my post on previous page of this thread)

MOO

A lot of sense in what you say. JMO - if someone only wanted to implicate someone else, or point blame to someone else, they might plant a body at that location. But this way, as you say, there was a high chance it would never be found - or found somewhere that it would be very difficult to say where it came from.:twocents:
That article that came out last night quoting the former flattie of SH where she said all good things, the neighbour from BM saying similar - more similarities with this accused and JM's.
And the Irish connection - heard that mentioned on news - SC had/has grandfather in Ireland.:anguish:

Exactly! 'normal' settlement period is 42 days I believe

There is no such thing as "normal settlement", buyers and sellers negotiate and can be anything from immediate to 6 months or more. Often its either 30, 60 or 90 days. However you can't rent the property until you have completed the sale.

Did he transport SC in the wheelie bin from BM to PC? The thing I find a bit odd too is , the PC address has crime tape etc all around it. Was the BM address set up as a crime scene as well? Ive not seen anything in msm.

MOO

There is no such thing as "normal settlement", buyers and sellers negotiate and can be anything from immediate to 6 months or more. Often its either 30, 60 or 90 days. However you can't rent the property until you have completed the sale.

Hey I really do think I've missed something here. The PC property was recently sold? Can somebody shed some light on this? I'm imagining it's actually quite a recent build?

The Yellow car ( I actually believe it was a ford when seeing it on the freeway)
I can't say anything about the inside, But the outside looked fine..Only thing i remember seeing missing at the start was number plates. The day I drove passed and Police were there, Tyres and all were missing
I think there was only AW and SH staying at the PC house, Neighbours might have thought he moved in, But maybe he just stayed there alot? Can someone refresh me as to how TB name was involved originally please :)

My response to complaint submitted to Victorian Parole Board:

Dear Mr Gow,

Thank you for your email. I will arrange for your email to be brought to the attention of the Chairperson and Members of the Board.

Yours sincerely

David
Adult Parole Board of Victoria

my bad, I was familiar with NSW where the standard term is 42 days.
If the tenancy was in place when it was sold, would that have to be mentioned in the for sale ad do you know?

I would suggest if he killed her at his flat and then moved her to the PC house it was maybe due to him not having power tools/garage and wanting to make use of the ones in a "friends" house at PC (possibly knowing the friend was away). MOO based on the length of time it took to ID the body and the neighbours reports of late night power tool noises.

Also I find it strange that the mother said something about SC knowing SH through a mutual friend. A mutual friend of SC's or the mothers?

I would read it as a mutual friend between SC and SH :)

What a beautiful, dignified lady she is .....

Ms Dickson said she couldn't think about the man arrested in relation to Sarah's murder, though she believed he might have been introduced to her through a mutual friend.

"I'm still very numb. I can't think about him, I don't want to think about him and why this happened because I just can't have that picture in my head," she said.

Sarah grew up in Bacchus Marsh with her mum after her father moved to Queensland when she was 2 1/2.

Despite the distance, she was still close with her father and the pair visited him often, Ms Dickson said.

She described Sarah as a happy, bubbly person who loved her 18-month-old labrador Sprocket.

"She wanted to get married and she loved kids and ... the dog, of course, that was her baby. She took it everywhere."

She said Sarah had loved acting and writing, and had hoped to get married and have children one day.

"She loved helping people. She only saw good in people and she was always a little actress from as young as I can remember," Ms Dickson said.

"I have read some of the things that the kids have had on Facebook. 'Missing her happy face, her happy smiley face', that sort of thing and that's just been beautiful, that's actually helped me ... to see her from their perspective ... they've got so much pleasure for having known her, that's given me a bit of comfort too." :cry:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

michelle.ainsworth@ news.com.au
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...urns-a-life-lost/story-e6frf7kx-1226520779122

If the tenancy was in place when it was sold, would that have to be mentioned in the for sale ad do you know?

In my experience they don't usually put it in the ad. Usually it's just a conversation you have with the agent when you do an inspection before Auction. eg: "The house is currently tenanted, they are happy to continue leasing the property if you want them to".

Usually it would be mentioned wouldn't it - something like 'tenanted to excellent long term tenants' etc.

I was just thinking that whatever the standard settlement is, sometimes vendors might accept a lower price if, say, the purchaser has funds and wants a quick settlement, or vice versa, when neither party are in a hurry they might delay settlement. The ad gave impression there was some urgency about the sale - don't think there was furniture either. I thought the house was brand new until reading description that said 'only a year old'.
Owners could have been transferred or something and already moved out.

MOO

If he did miss the rubbish collection then why would he not find another means to dispose of the body? I think because maybe the Police had already paid him a visit not long after she was reported missing - The Family would have reported that she was seen with him prior to this and the Police would have looked into him and become aware of his Criminal History.

They would have paid him a visit and questioned him and then possibly been keeping tabs on him and he knew this thus not enabling him to return to the PC address to dispose of the body. (They may not have been watching him but his guilty mind would have convinced him otherwise...)

At some stage he has made a break for it and went to the Hawthorn address to hide out knowing that it was a matter of time before the body was found. Which makes me believe that he didn't have an accomplice in the act itself.

Also I think that once his name was officially out as a POI then whoever he was staying with has tipped the Police off and SH may have known what was coming.

MOO

MOO

Exactly. And a recent news article about a man being dumped in a wheelie bin in Mordialloc that was emptied at Clayton landfill probably gave him some inspiration. That body at the landfill will never be recovered because of the gravity of the task according to police statements, and the crime was only uncovered after one of the men associated went to police.

Exactly. And a recent news article about a man being dumped in a wheelie bin in Mordialloc that was emptied at Clayton landfill probably gave him some inspiration. That body at the landfill will never be recovered because of the gravity of the task, according to police statements.

Really! That is VERY interesting.

:goodpost:

Bit of a punt, taking a body to a wheelie bin somewhere else, I would have thought, and especially if you knew it was collection day. If anyone tried to put something in our bin on collection day, they'd be flat out squeezing a piece of newspaper in there - it's always full on collection day.

So the logic behind taking the body to a house that he knew and where he is known is really puzzling. And why he used the wheelie bin is equally puzzling - if it was empty, then the collection would have been already and the body was always going to be there for another week. If the collection had NOT happened, then the bin would have been full or close to it.

All very odd....

Wonder why he didn't just use ANY wheelie bin, somewhere along the way, or an industrial dumpster with much more room in it? Why THAT one?

If he did miss the rubbish collection then why would he not find another means to dispose of the body? I think because maybe the Police had already paid him a visit not long after she was reported missing - The Family would have reported that she was seen with him prior to this and the Police would have looked into him and become aware of his Criminal History.

They would have paid him a visit and questioned him and then possibly been keeping tabs on him and he knew this thus not enabling him to return to the PC address to dispose of the body. (They may not have been watching him but his guilty mind would have convinced him otherwise...)

At some stage he has made a break for it and went to the Hawthorn address to hide out knowing that it was a matter of time before the body was found. Which makes me believe that he didn't have an accomplice in the act itself.

Also I think that once his name was officially out as a POI then whoever he was staying with has tipped the Police off and SH may have known what was coming.

MOO

...and AW returns home after being away somewhere, goes to put rubbish in the bin .... now he is under care of psychologist for trauma.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member