GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Cairns fellow, the one that TB made Frietzl jokes about? I donthave time ot look him up right now, buut he could be 34?

Hawthorn home owner/ renter perhaps??

Indeed that was the first person that sprung to mind, but saying that the arrested is from Tarneit has thrown me a little.

Also, it's being reported as a 32 year old from Tarneit and a 34 year old from Point Cook. I wouldn't be surprised if the MSM has just put them around the wrong way.. But... Another theory is, that TB wasn't in fact the 2nd housemate, but was involved, and the 34 is the 2nd housemate?

Interesting. What's your angle?

I made a comment days ago about what I think was involved and caused Sarah's death, the comment was removed so I'll put it a different way.

the term 'rape dungeon' makes me think very dark kink along with illegal substances.

IMO only and of course I do not suggest that the victim was in any way part of it intentionally.

So the 'traumatised' AW is involved.... I'm guessing they will be accessory charges.

Seems like there isn't even one brain to share between these three, much less a heart...

I made a comment days ago about what I think was involved and caused Sarah's death, the comment was removed so I'll put it a different way.

the term 'rape dungeon' makes me think very dark kink along with illegal substances.

IMO only and of course I do not suggest that the victim was in any way part of it intentionally.

Ditto

I also posted after seeing TB 'conveniently' untagging himself in one of those posts very early on :what:

So the 'traumatised' AW is involved.... I'm guessing they will be accessory charges.

Seems like there isn't even one brain to share between these three, much less a heart...

:notgood:

I saw it, and I agree that's a good angle. Another thought, maybe these will be drug-related charges also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat