GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common link on FB - TB - SH - DA

Dungeon map - tag is in block of Chlorinda, Ashwood, Swordgrass

OMG NO WAY!!! I only just heard the news 30 minutes ago in the car, and just saw who one of them is. NO. WAY. Do we know who the other man is? Is it T?

I not 100% certain of CS actual last name but from what I think it is a match shows up living pretty much 2 blocks from where the "rape dungeon" seems to be (allowing for GPS errors could be the house). Also can't remember any of TB names so can't check that out, maybe someone else who remembers the proper name could? www.white.com.au -> residential

Have we heard anything on the identity of the second man who was also arrested? Plus, are we all just thinking accessory charges? Will we find out what they are actually charged with soon?

I feel sorry for the father, he's had to go from thinking his son was an innocent traumatised victim to finding out his son was involved in murder, how devastating that would be.

Will be interesting to see the possible charges.

And regarding SH, how can he not be charged with interfering with a corpse if he moved the body afterwards? Please excuse my lack of correct legal terminology!

One count of murder seems a bit light.

Will be interesting to see the possible charges.

And regarding SH, how can he not be charged with interfering with a corpse if he moved the body afterwards? Please excuse my lack of correct legal terminology!

One count of murder seems a bit light.

I have been waiting to hear about what else SH may have been/has been charged with. I was assured there would be more charges than just murder.

Could be charges for assisting with disposal and move of body. Moving her card. Helping him move his car and strip it. Just wow. I am so surprised at the involvement of AW, he pulled the wool over our eyes didn't he?

Wow, why didn't I think of that.

Yep, there is a TB listed in Tarneit.

The T is the middle initial though, but that could be right as there are plenty of people who go by a name other than their first. Good sleuthing!

yesterday on here someone said how AW was no longer FB friends with his GF.

Wow, why didn't I think of that.

Yep, there is a TB listed in Tarneit.

Thanks for checking, probably more likely as from what I remember CS is a more common last name than TB's. Is the address closer to the likely rape dungeon address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee