GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for checking, probably more likely as from what I remember CS is a more common last name than TB's. Is the address closer to the likely rape dungeon address?

I've seen the address somewhere (for TB - in white) have to think ..

Three 'men' involved (and I use the term men very loosely)

Neighbors report hearing power tools late into the night.

Seems obvious whats happened here.

Absolutely sickening.

RIP Sarah you beautiful girl.

There you go, I tend to think the WTB located in Tarneit is TB because the address matches. When finding the distance between the rape dungeon and WTB I used Swordgrass as my other street.

What was already something sick just went to the most depraved sickening level. I don't even think I want to know what really happened anymore. :(

Apparently TB is 32 years old according to what he put on his Oasis Active profile.

Homicide Squad detectives took a 32-year-old Tarneit man and a 34-year-old Point Cook man into custody from a residence in Tarneit at midday today.

Oh wow, I feel like such a dummy. It's best not to rush when doing these searches! Sorry for the bum steer guys.

hey googler, you're not a dummy by any means. I saw W.T. B***** in the Whitepages also and was trying to tie in that address with the others that we know of. His name may be William, Wilbur, Wally etc. but prefers to be known by his second name. Then again it may not be him at all.

MOO.

I did NOT see the AW coming. I was feeling all sorry for him being traumatised by what I assumed what his discovery. Far out.

I'm with you there. I saw others involved, but not this guy. The other night I was imagining the horror of being him and discovering the bin...

Just because they're arrested doesn't mean they're proved guilty though.

It's only one theory, and it may be wrong, but it's quite possible that AW has tipped off police and then when SH has been arrested, SH has said "Oh no you've got it all wrong, I did commit the murder, but AW wasn't as innocent in this as he says he is", and therefore LE decide to revisit that line of inquiry.

Just a thought.

MOO

I really hope so, you'd think though if they were cooperating they'd not be arrested from a home ... they'd be in there talking of their own volition. Maybe the best case scenario is they knew assisting was wrong and didn't think any mitigating circumstances would help them so have tried to keep it under wraps. I guess we will see when charges are laid.

I'm with you there. I saw others involved, but not this guy. The other night I was imagining the horror of being him and discovering the bin...

Ditto. And to think I actually posted saying "the poor guy" after reading the article that he was not ok mentally/emotionally and had been referred to counselling. Pfft. Not ok cause he knows he was involved in the act of taking this beautiful young woman's life. :(

Ditto. And to think I actually posted saying "the poor guy" after reading the article that he was not ok mentally/emotionally and had been referred to counselling. Pfft. Not ok cause he knows he was involved in the act of taking this beautiful young woman's life. :(

Ditto also. I felt so bad for him because I couldn't even imagine how I'd feel finding out something like that had happened in my home, and to find a body in the bin?! I can't even imagine.

Now I feel disgusted that he seems to have known what happened all along. Even if he were not a part of what went on that night, if he knew what had happened he should be held accountable for not coming forward with the information.

JMO :moo:

O/T - FruitTingles, I've been meaning to say this for a while now, but I'm sorry for the loss of your Dad. I hope you're doing ok. *hugs*

SH seems to like to share the love doesn't he? "Lived" at multiple addresses, conscripts others into his crimes - maybe he is hoping to share the blame too. I keep hoping maybe these other guys weren't knowingly involved - not much chance I guess. It's bad enough knowing one monster could do this sort of thing - but that a group of them could participate - ugh.
:moo:

I know right! Can't believe I wasn't prepared & wearing my inspector gadget getup! :floorlaugh:

I would have wanted a photo of that! :laugh: But seriously even if you were going past there anyway, thank you for checking it out and reporting back to us! :)

I know right! Can't believe I wasn't prepared & wearing my inspector gadget getup! :floorlaugh:

Might be too warm for the tweeds and all that, although if Melb weather is anything like Sydney today it isn't sunbaking temp. Overcast, cool breeze and gloomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee