GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 creeps - poor Sarah never had a chance :(. Am actually guessing it was all SH's doing originally. He seems to have a way of bullying people into helping him clean up his dirty work.

I have no words... I'm pretty sure we all know who one is.

PS. Believe me, I am not proud. Every time one of my hunches is confirmed, I feel sick.
I will have to look into who I think the other person is when I get home, work just has to busy right at this time huh!

I didn't mean to sound like you should be proud, I'm just as disgusted but I can't believe how spot on you have been....

So the 'traumatised' AW is involved.... I'm guessing they will be accessory charges.

Seems like there isn't even one brain to share between these three, much less a heart...

No wonder "he was referred to a psychologist due to the high degree of trauma"

The father of one of the men who live at the rented property where Ms Cafferkey's body was found said his son had been through a "considerable ordeal".

Denis Weily, dad of Point Cook man Adam Weily said: "He's been referred to a psychologist due to the high degree of trauma. It's been extremely traumatic for all involved."

The Geelong Advertiser does not suggest Adam Weily is implicated in any way in Ms Cafferkey's death.

Google Cache
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+Cook+man+Adam+Weily&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

On the map for The Rape Dungeon, That side of Tarneit Rd is classed/called Tarneit

I am shocked, I thought they'd be cooperating if they were dragged into this after the fact like his previous crime. Pretty dumb not to get to police as soon as it's safe if you were. Murdered is murdered but I truly hope she was not attacked by more than SH :(

A reminder that membership only/paid links are NOT allowed on WS. No circumventing them either.

I am shocked, I thought they'd be cooperating if they were dragged into this after the fact like his previous crime. Pretty dumb not to get to police as soon as it's safe if you were. Murdered is murdered but I truly hope she was not attacked by more than SH :(

Just because they're arrested doesn't mean they're proved guilty though.

It's only one theory, and it may be wrong, but it's quite possible that AW has tipped off police and then when SH has been arrested, SH has said "Oh no you've got it all wrong, I did commit the murder, but AW wasn't as innocent in this as he says he is", and therefore LE decide to revisit that line of inquiry.

Just a thought.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads