GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww, pass the sick bag!

Seriously, what sort of person even jokingly nicknames their home like that??

I did a bit of research last night and it's gamer slang - apparently any level of a game that is very difficult and that players can't seem to get past is called a rape dungeon. Awful I know - but it seems common here in Australia among certain gamers. In FB search, there are heaps of places in Australia with that tag - the charmers.

Can someone fill me in? Who's TB? edit: found TB, looks like a kiwi based on his tattoos.

Thanks for the images of the yellow car, looks like a VT-VX Commodore based on the windscreen shapes, so probably an ex taxi.

Righto, so I was looking at nearmap and saw a yellow car, but not at the house number I was expecting - when poooof - disappeared! The map I was looking at was dated Oct 29 2012. Now I can't get it back - the only map I can pull up now is all fractured and dated April 12 2012.

Have just searched for a few other areas, including my own place and have no troubles - maps are clear as a bell and recent. Its just the Point Cook page that is going blank. This is what I get for snooping around.
:eek:hoh:

It's working for me. I entered 90 Fongeo Drive Point Cook Vic 3030 into the search box.

Can someone fill me in? Who's TB? edit: found TB, looks like a kiwi based on his tattoos.

Thanks for the images of the yellow car, looks like a VT-VX Commodore based on the windscreen shapes, so probably an ex taxi.

Thanks for heads up on the tatts, was wondering about that.

"Rape Dungeon" I have personally heard of before coming on here. There are a few pages on Facebook that are "Alf Stewart" off home and away. Obviously someone else has created the pages, there's a fair few of them.... He frequently drops the c bomb in updates and leaves offensive messages on celebrity pages...... Also search YouTube and alf Stewart and you will see where the whole rape dungeon came from..... It's not to do with gaming, just people with a different sense of humor...... Anyway the Facebook pages for alf Stewart stemmed from the parody videos on you tube

Definitely Maori tats, the white boys over there have a habit of going tribal because they might be 1/100 part-Maori

edit: maybe there is an NZ connection? A few more of SH's friends have Maori tattooing...

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check if I had the right TB (suspect)? Does he look "older" (def. not in his twenties), have blonde hair and doesn't smile in any of his photos?

Just referring to the quote you had in a previous post referring to Sarah complaining about the men's behaviour on her FB photo: Sarah didn't complain about SH's behaviour. She did say to him: "miss your presence pal!" in their conversation on her FB photo.

True. I misread it as "Both men have been named on social media as having had contact with the 22-year-old woman before her disappearance, including in an online spat in which she complained about their behaviour."

ie "in an online spat" - meaning not part of it, but participating on the sidelines as SH was.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check if I had the right TB (suspect)? Does he look "older" (def. not in his twenties), have blonde hair and doesn't smile in any of his photos?

Not sure about 'suspect' but has black hair and tribal tatts.

The other one (SH) would be about 42-45 (school yr '85).

Hi everyone,

No he's not in his 20's but he has short dark hair, not blonde hair.

Police will be able to trace an IP# - SH has obviously been online and defriended Sarah. If police can get Facebook to cooperate they may be able to locate him that way.

Police will be able to trace an IP# - SH has obviously been online and defriended Sarah. If police can get Facebook to cooperate they may be able to locate him that way.

And on 4 Nov he posted that his iPhone died, most likely replaced.

Yup.

Add this guy to the long list of criminals with the IQ of a potato

I just looked Sarah's FB page and SH is still showing in her friends list. Easy to click on to his profile that way, not that there is anything there that hasn't been mentioned in this thread already.

I know someone else has mentioned this but I don't know if it was on here or FB but in the photo montage, that guy in the middle with the sunglasses is the spitting image of a Mr AB who we all know from the Jill Meagher case. Freaky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme