GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he had a lot of health probs including diabetes, had toe amputated from that. He was only 29. I think little one needed him.:prayer:
I was saddened to hear this news. I always thought from the media coverage that his diabetes wasn't managed well. He didn't look healthy. He was a known drug user, according to MSM, but I think that he probably slipped into a diabetic coma. :(

Earlier this week PC neighbours said there were two men living in the house, one had a little dog. Man fitting SH description drove his car 'straight across the nature strip' (same position as beat up car is sitting in still), then looked around before he went in and out of the front door'. Hadn't seen anyone at the house for the past week. Interview was on ch 9 maybe.
I think power tools might have been used to strip out the yellow car before dumping it.
AW could have been staying at the house at Tarneit. His work was only quoted as saying they got a message to say he wouldn't be in on Monday this week.
I read an article a few days ago that said this was the case. I can't find it now though.

HI everyone,

Firstly ,..I love this forum, I have been reading posts on here for some time and descided to become a member of the forum and participate in the discussions.

As a concerned parent of young children, i am horrified at what has happened in particular to JM & SC.

IMO the laws here in AU need to be changed.There must be something we can do to have the laws changed.I have had this discussion with many people and it always comes to a grinding halt because it just gets too hard to follow through.

Someone needs to be accountable for these offenders being re released into the community only to re offend.

It's been stated in MSM that Sarah was murdered at the home of SH at Bacchus Marsh. Why then hasn't there been any reports of forensic officers at that address? I would expect to see at least a small snippet reported in MSM. :waitasec:

It's strange isn't it. I thought the same, and also with JM case, they confirmed the location the crime took place, but a visible police appearance never went back there. Perhaps they ensure their work is complete before releasing any addresses or info?

Seeing the above laid out, I'm more and more convinced that TB's only connection is the 'RD' post. Im not sure there is any other tangible connection? I also think there are more 'unknowns' - the possible second renter, the occupier of the H flat and the person arrested today.

Brilliant summary MelbourneGirl - thanks for taking the time to set this out! Agree with everything you've said, and I'm intrigued about the Hawthorn flat too - there was a half-hearted suggestion that it was for retirees, but I've found nothing to back that up. Might have to take a drive past at some stage ... ;)

The last pic is very grainy but it does look like he has fair, spikey hair. This is more obvious in the actual footage. This male was also handcuffed and wearing the same white forensic suit.

View attachment 28107

Thanks for this footage Makara, I hadn't seen that. Looks oddly like SH when he was being taken in - and certainly doesn't look like the photo of AW the media were throwing around yesterday. Not that it's hard to change your hair.

Can anyone confirm or add to this? Trying to get the facts straight in my head...

SC = victim - friends with SH and TB on FB. Unknown how they know each other, mother suggests through other mutual friend. Some suggestion of other 'activity' but unknown at this stage. Ex GF of CS and may have been friends with AW on FB (not confirmed). Seen with SH at a pub and his BM house, this was the last sighting of her.

CS = ex BF, made distasteful comments on SC FB page and commented in response to SH comments on same page. Now has tribute photo as profile and lovey dovey message, police say not involved.

SH - accused/ alleged murderer of SC. last seen with SC on Saturday 10th at a bar and at his BM house (not sure which was the last sighting) accused of killing SC on Saturday and moving her body to PC house between Saturday and Sunday. FB friends with SC, TB, AW. Has home in BM and either a) also lives with AW in PC and so is the second renter or b) has access to AW house in PC for some as yet unknown reason. Tagged into numerous posts including the PC address and the 'RD'

AW - owner (possible renter?) of PC house where SC was found. Friends with SH and TB on FB. Has seen therapist after 'traumatic experience'. Arrested today with other (unknown) person released after questioning, no charges. Possibly owns yellow car that may have been used to transport SC body to PC. Also tagged into the 'RD' - not confirmed?

TB - friends with SC, SH, AW on FB. Tagged at 'RD' with SH. no other tangible connection at this time but because of 'RD' tag possibly linked to PC house also.

Unknown / possible multiple unknowns - probably male, possible connections to case - if SH is not the second renter of the PC address then there is an unknown person who also lived there. AW was arrested with another man also unknown at this stage, could be the unknown renter or a second unknown person. Unknown 3, occupier of Hawthorn address.

SC car - seen at multiple locations, ended up in marybynong (?) if SH dumped car, when and how did he get back to PC/BM. No sign of struggle in car

Yellow car - used to transport SC body. police advise owner not involved so not owned by SH. Could be owned by AW or unknown person. Stripped and dumped on hwy. Who ever dumped car needed to be picked up from hwy so there is a second person involved here at least.

BM address- SC visited with friend on the 10th, returned with SH later that day as reported by neighbor. No mention of police presence here but must of been if this is where she was killed as reported. SH lived here 18 months.

Hawthorn address - location of SH when found by LE. Was staying there for a few days before arrest. Occupier of H address said to be a friend of SH, Male. Unknown - Could be the second person arrested today?

Unknowns -

Why was SH assumed to be living at PC home by neighbors when he clearly had a home in BM? is this even the case of have we just made this assumption?
Why did SH need to move SC body?
How did the yellow car get stripped and dumped if SH was working alone?
Were power tools really heard, by who?
If SH was not the second renter, who was?
Who was arrested with AW today?
Who tipped LE to location of SC body and SH location?

Appreciate this post, BUT, for those of us who joined this thread late (and who happen to be fairly busy) and therefore haven't caught up with all the trains of thought, and who don't get Victorian MSM, I'm still completely lost as to what all the initials actually stand for.

Why do we have to use initials anyway, if everyone (apart from me) knows who they are? I gather that some are people and some are places, but the acronym-speak has been getting more and more confusing. Why no real names?

I get that SC is Sarah Cafferkey and SH is Steven Hunter. But who the heck is TB, CS, AW, BM, PC, RD, etc etc? I'm pretty good at cryptic crosswords, but this is starting to get a bit confuzzling. Oh yes - I know FB is Facebook too. But all the rest???

How about spelling them out - just the once - so those who join late can play catch-up? :banghead:

An earlier poster recognised Adrian Bayley in a photo with Steven Hunter on FB somewhere. Since that time I have wondered about a possible connection. It is alleged that Adrian Ernest Bayley and Steven James Hunter were both cell mates at Ararat Prison. www.aussiecriminals.com.au Victoria Police may have their hands full with this one. Who knows what will be revealed here.

Can anyone confirm or add to this? Trying to get the facts straight in my head...

Seeing the above laid out, I'm more and more convinced that TB's only connection is the 'RD' post. Im not sure there is any other tangible connection? I also think there are more 'unknowns' - the possible second renter, the occupier of the H flat and the person arrested today.

Thoughts?

:goodpost:

Thanks for taking the time to do this it makes it so much clearer

An earlier poster recognised Adrian Bayley in a photo with Steven Hunter on FB somewhere. Since that time I have wondered about a possible connection. It is alleged that Adrian Ernest Bayley and Steven James Hunter were both cell mates at Ararat Prison. www.aussiecriminals.com.au Victoria Police may have their hands full with this one. Who knows what will be revealed here.

:what: :banghead:

I think that they are closely guarding the identity of the other person who was arrested and then released because he is probably on parole and they don' want to create another uproar.......

Has anyone the ability to look into TB past criminal history?

I can't see anyone who looks like AB in SH photos, it looks like AW (and gf) and TB in the top two pictures and SC in the bottom one. Maybe the other man arrested yesterday was one of the others in that collage of 'Da Gang"

I get that SC is Sarah Cafferkey and SH is Steven Hunter. But who the heck is TB, CS, AW, BM, PC, RD, etc etc? I'm pretty good at cryptic crosswords, but this is starting to get a bit confuzzling. Oh yes - I know FB is Facebook too. But all the rest???

How about spelling them out - just the once - so those who join late can play catch-up? :banghead:

I can help with a few but not all, I can't see this as a problem it is all reported in MSM - AW is Adam Weily, arrested yesterday, resident at the point cook house victim was found at.

TB - <modsnip>friends with accused.

CS - <modsnip>? forget surname. Sarah's ex, was arguing with her and accused on her facebook profile. Cleared by the police.

BM - Bacchus Marsh

PC - POint Cook

RD? no idea!

Appreciate this post, BUT, for those of us who joined this thread late (and who happen to be fairly busy) and therefore haven't caught up with all the trains of thought, and who don't get Victorian MSM, I'm still completely lost as to what all the initials actually stand for.

Why do we have to use initials anyway, if everyone (apart from me) knows who they are? I gather that some are people and some are places, but the acronym-speak has been getting more and more confusing. Why no real names?

Sorry DrWatson - just way easier to type it out that way and in some cases, we cant use the names because WebSlueth (WS) rules are that we cant identify people who are not directly related to the case so basically if they arent the victim or an official POI, we cant use their full name.

Key:

SC = Sarah Cafferky - Victim
SH = Steven Hunter - Accused / Alleged Murderer
CS = Not a Person of Interest (POI) so I dont think I can provide his name but he is Sarahs Ex Boyfriend (exBF). He is the one that wrote the horrible things on FaceBook (FB) about Sarah and there are plenty of images online of those posts with his full name on them
AW = Adam Weily - Owner of the Point Cook house, arrested and released yesterday. Apologies to the mods if Im not supposed to use his full name?
TB = a FB friend of SH and AW who was tagged with them at a place called the 'Rape Dungeon' (RD) but I cant find any other link and because he isnt a POI, I cant use his name. If you can access SH's FB page and look at his friends list, you'll find him.
BM = Bacchus Marsh - The place where SH and SC lived.
PC = Point Cook - The location of the house where SC was found
H = Hawthorn - the location of the flat where SH was hiding

Were there any others i can clarify?

NO! I hadn't heard this. It is quite possible though as they seem like they would be the types to hang out together.
You`re right though a whole can of worms could be opening up.

Maybe he has fallen in love with AB and wants to be reunited. :floorlaugh:

SC = victim - friends with SH and TB on FB. Unknown how they know each other, mother suggests through other mutual friend. Some suggestion of other 'activity' but unknown at this stage. Ex GF of CS and may have been friends with AW on FB (not confirmed). Seen with SH at a pub and his BM house, this was the last sighting of her.

CS = ex BF, made distasteful comments on SC FB page and commented in response to SH comments on same page. Now has tribute photo as profile and lovey dovey message, police say not involved.

SH - accused/ alleged murderer of SC. last seen with SC on Saturday 10th at a bar and at his BM house (not sure which was the last sighting) accused of killing SC on Saturday and moving her body to PC house between Saturday and Sunday. FB friends with SC, TB, AW. Has home in BM and either a) also lives with AW in PC and so is the second renter or b) has access to AW house in PC for some as yet unknown reason. Tagged into numerous posts including the PC address and the 'RD'

AW - owner (possible renter?) of PC house where SC was found. Friends with SH and TB on FB. Has seen therapist after 'traumatic experience'. Arrested today with other (unknown) person released after questioning, no charges. Possibly owns yellow car that may have been used to transport SC body to PC. Also tagged into the 'RD' - not confirmed?

TB - friends with SC, SH, AW on FB. Tagged at 'RD' with SH. no other tangible connection at this time but because of 'RD' tag possibly linked to PC house also.

Unknown / possible multiple unknowns - probably male, possible connections to case - if SH is not the second renter of the PC address then there is an unknown person who also lived there. AW was arrested with another man also unknown at this stage, could be the unknown renter or a second unknown person. Unknown 3, occupier of Hawthorn address.

SC car - seen at multiple locations, ended up in marybynong (?) if SH dumped car, when and how did he get back to PC/BM. No sign of struggle in car

Yellow car - used to transport SC body. police advise owner not involved so not owned by SH. Could be owned by AW or unknown person. Stripped and dumped on hwy. Who ever dumped car needed to be picked up from hwy so there is a second person involved here at least.

BM address- SC visited with friend on the 10th, returned with SH later that day as reported by neighbor. No mention of police presence here but must of been if this is where she was killed as reported. SH lived here 18 months.

Hawthorn address - location of SH when found by LE. Was staying there for a few days before arrest. Occupier of H address said to be a friend of SH, Male. Unknown - Could be the second person arrested today?

Unknowns -

Why was SH assumed to be living at PC home by neighbors when he clearly had a home in BM? is this even the case of have we just made this assumption?
Why did SH need to move SC body?
How did the yellow car get stripped and dumped if SH was working alone?
Were power tools really heard, by who?
If SH was not the second renter, who was?
Who was arrested with AW today?
Who tipped LE to location of SC body and SH location?

IMO SH acted alone at his BM house, same MO as the previous conviction and the others are just dodgy bit players who should have known better and called the police and didn't. Some warped sense of loyalty or fear of SH. Arrests today were designed to scare more than anything to try and get all the facts.

Thoughts?

Great summary! Also unknown is owner of Tarneit House/Flat, also I would say you could dump the car and walk from the highway to a nearby bus/train stop if dumped late at night

Hey Doc, this is a tough one as per the rules we are unable to mention the names of possible suspects not named in MSM.

TB-Is an associate of Steven Hunter and was tagged on SH`s pic at the rape dungeon`` He is also friends with AW who was named and his father said he was suffering.

CS - Is the ex boyfriend who commented on the photo of Sarah with the lollypop.

Hope this clears up a little bit?

A few screencaps of one of the arrested males taken from the link below.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/latest...two-more-arrests-over-sarah-cafferkey-murder/

The quality of the screencap I took of the other male was very poor so I won't bother posting it. He had his hands over his face the whole time anyway. He looked to be thick set, was handcuffed and wearing what looked like a white forensic suit.

The three pics below were screen captured in sequence. The quality is poor but it is very difficult to get a clear image from a video of a moving object or anyone in that object. In the first pic the male has his hands up to his face, his thumb is running parallel with his nose as he turns his head into his hands.

Looking out the window just before he puts his head in his hands.
View attachment 28105

In the next pic, it looks like he is wearing a gold ring on both the index finger and the middle finger of his right hand. It looks like he has a pimple or something on the right side of his chin.

Anyone recognise that chin or profile?
View attachment 28106

The last pic is very grainy but it does look like he has fair, spikey hair. This is more obvious in the actual footage. This male was also handcuffed and wearing the same white forensic suit.

View attachment 28107

Looks like footage of SH based on the lady detective and the clothes and hair - MOO

It's been stated in MSM that Sarah was murdered at the home of SH at Bacchus Marsh. Why then hasn't there been any reports of forensic officers at that address? I would expect to see at least a small snippet reported in MSM. :waitasec:

I dont understand that either. MSM said a crime scene had been set up around the yellow car. But as you said not at the BM address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member