GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An earlier poster recognised Adrian Bayley in a photo with Steven Hunter on FB somewhere. Since that time I have wondered about a possible connection. It is alleged that Adrian Ernest Bayley and Steven James Hunter were both cell mates at Ararat Prison. www.aussiecriminals.com.au Victoria Police may have their hands full with this one. Who knows what will be revealed here.

Glad you mentioned this! I seen this yesterday when I was google searching Sarah's name, several articles came up with thumbnails of AB - in the blue shirt which is related to being released during JM's murder and AB's arrest.

Dr Watson
Too add-
"RD" Refers to "Rape Dungeon" which was the name given to tags of homes (on the currently accused & remanded's) facebook page.

Hope it helps claifiy, there certainly is ALOT going on in this one, be great to hear your thoughts once you have caught up

Sorry DrWatson - just way easier to type it out that way and in some cases, we cant use the names because WebSlueth (WS) rules are that we cant identify people who are not directly related to the case so basically if they arent the victim or an official POI, we cant use their full name.

Key:

SC = Sarah Cafferky - Victim
SH = Steven Hunter - Accused / Alleged Murderer
CS = Not a Person of Interest (POI) so I dont think I can provide his name but he is Sarahs Ex Boyfriend (exBF). He is the one that wrote the horrible things on FaceBook (FB) about Sarah and there are plenty of images online of those posts with his full name on them
AW = Adam Weily - Owner of the Point Cook house, arrested and released yesterday. Apologies to the mods if Im not supposed to use his full name?
TB = a FB friend of SH and AW who was tagged with them at a place called the 'Rape Dungeon' (RD) but I cant find any other link and because he isnt a POI, I cant use his name. If you can access SH's FB page and look at his friends list, you'll find him.
BM = Bacchus Marsh - The place where SH and SC lived.
PC = Point Cook - The location of the house where SC was found
H = Hawthorn - the location of the flat where SH was hiding

Were there any others i can clarify?

Ahhh!! Thank you - now I can start to put the pieces of the jigsaw together

Thanks for taking that trouble - and to the others who did also, including a couple of PMs (see, I can use TLAs too - Two-Letter Acronyms) ;)

NO! I hadn't heard this. It is quite possible though as they seem like they would be the types to hang out together.
You`re right though a whole can of worms could be opening up.

Maybe he has fallen in love with AB and wants to be reunited. :floorlaugh:

Not sure about the past 'connection' but it's quite likely they'll be sharing a cell together in the future as its very unlikely either one will be able to be put into the general population ... Love may bloom, as it were.

:pillowfight2:

It's strange isn't it. I thought the same, and also with JM case, they confirmed the location the crime took place, but a visible police appearance never went back there. Perhaps they ensure their work is complete before releasing any addresses or info?

I agree that this is strange. msm focus on place body found, not where murder actually happened. Must be a reason police don't want the focus to be on where the offence occurred. Might have something to do with a possible trial.

When I was on a jury panel in a murder case, we were taken to place where first hole for body was attempted to be dug, then where the actual body was found - very sobering indeed, then spent ages in the house where the murder was committed. From my memory, msm focused on where body was found also. Maybe it has something to do with the finality of it all.

Or they might have enough evidence (dna, fingerprint) to confirm there was only one person (SH) involved in the killing at BM address, but they found evidence of multiple individuals at the PC address which would point that SH had others helping him to hide the body. If that is the case then LE is trying to confirm 'accomplice to murder' by focusing on PC address right now? Moo and just a guess.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Two couches, a mattress and a vacuum cleaner were slumped on the lawn outside the white two-storey block of flats, which remained cordoned off as forensic police searched the flat where Hunter was found.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...-tell-court-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2D016WI6B

I am still interested to know if these items were of interest to forensics

:waitasec:

Could be. To be bluntly honest though, its not uncommon to see things like this is lower socio-economic areas. cars on bricks, etc.

Two couches, a mattress and a vacuum cleaner were slumped on the lawn outside the white two-storey block of flats, which remained cordoned off as forensic police searched the flat where Hunter was found.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...-tell-court-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2D016WI6B

Honestly - in those kind of flats (I am pretty sure they are commission flats) there is stuff dumped outside them all the time. I wouldn't read anything into it - I think it was more like the Age trying to describe the kind of place he was found.

Could be. To be bluntly honest though, its not uncommon to see things like this is lower socio-economic areas. cars on bricks, etc.

True porge thanks, It was either mentioned by media to give the 'feeling' of the place the accused was hidding out, or it was of interest?

Always difficult to ascertain what journalists mention to be relevant to the case or just media blah :banghead:

The items were covered in a blue tarp so IMO it could be something too.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.
I know it's a horrible name, but I think the RD address is being read into WAAAY too much. I have a few friends who live in the Tarneit/Werribee area and some of those have checked in at the RD in the past. These people are normal law-abiding citizens who would NEVER engage in anything like you would imagine at a RD. Hell, I *think* I even visited this house a few years ago, going off the picture on the Facebook page, with one of my friends. If it is the house I visited, there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING kinky sex-wise going on there.
I know it's a horrible name, and I am in no way condoning it, but calling the house the RD is from my understanding a bit of an inside joke.
My intention for this post is only to help with everyone's thought process and NOT to inflame people's emtotions on here.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.
I know it's a horrible name, but I think the RD address is being read into WAAAY too much. I have a few friends who live in the Tarneit/Werribee area and some of those have checked in at the RD in the past. These people are normal law-abiding citizens who would NEVER engage in anything like you would imagine at a RD. Hell, I *think* I even visited this house a few years ago, going off the picture on the Facebook page, with one of my friends. If it is the house I visited, there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING kinky sex-wise going on there.
I know it's a horrible name, and I am in no way condoning it, but calling the house the RD is from my understanding a bit of an inside joke.
My intention for this post is only to help with everyone's thought process and NOT to inflame people's emtotions on here.

Welcome KittyKatz - are you able to say why so many people in the area check in there/have visited? Seems a strange thing to happen to a normal residential house?

Brilliant summary MelbourneGirl - thanks for taking the time to set this out! Agree with everything you've said, and I'm intrigued about the Hawthorn flat too - there was a half-hearted suggestion that it was for retirees, but I've found nothing to back that up. Might have to take a drive past at some stage ... ;)

Hi all, first time poster, although have been a frequent visitor since the death of JM.

Re: the Hawthorn flat, it does appear to be government housing:

"Neighbours said there had rarely been trouble at the flats, which they said offered government-supported rent."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...-tell-court-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2D0Iy3h72

Perhaps the suggestion that is was for retirees may come from google maps, as - assuming 27 Caroline Street is the correct property (although it certainly appears to be when compared to the photo in the above article) - it has a sign out the front saying "upgrade to older persons estate".

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics