Australia - Shandee Blackburn, 23, murdered, Mackay, Qld, 9 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2lxf0nq.jpg

Screen shot from video at link

Video: https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/24912331/shandee-mother-faces-killer/?cmp=twitter

This seems like he is trying to get his DNA test thrown out, is that what it means? Seems they've had him on the radar and questioning him for some time.

I think he is questioning how they got an order to gather his DNA/hair/skin particles without notice to him. But the reason is sealed, and the judge isn't allowing it to be opened. May be protecting someone who gave them some info.

And, yes, I am sure that he would love any DNA obtained from him to be ruled inadmissible.

Why is it that the jerks always seem to have lawyers like themselves (no offence Alioop)

Ha ha. None taken! Very unusual for a lawyer to behave like that. Maybe his client didn't sign his cost agreement!

Lawyer Andrew Bale, acting for Shandee Blackburn’s accused killer John Peros, launches foul-mouthed rant outside a Brisbane court
STAFF WRITERS
THE COURIER-MAIL
SEPTEMBER 06, 2014 12:00AM
Mr Bale replied to questions outside court with a string of expletives, including to a question about where Peros had been arrested.

“I’m not telling you that either, f--- off,” he said.

Speaking to news crews, Mr Bale also refused to confirm if his client would apply for bail in the future. “There’s f--- all else I want to say about it,” he said.

“Oh Christ. Mr Peros is doing reasonably well in all of the circumstances. He’s given me instructions that he’s going to be contesting all of the matters and when the time comes, the matter will be litigated in a court, not in the media, thanks.”

Court drawing of Shandee Blackburn’s accused killer John Peros.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...a-brisbane-court/story-fnihsrf2-1227049568622

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JonathanHair: Committal for man accused of murdering Mackay woman Shandee Blackburn set down for February 2016. 3 yrs and 5 days after death. @abcnews_qld

Saw a bumper sticker in Mackay over Christmas... JUSTICE FOR SHANDEE. We drove past to fast to get a photo but the letters were in yellow.

Detective Sgt Chad Davis from State Homicide Investigation Unit first witness for prosecution #shandee #mackay
9.34am
Melissa Maddison
ABC Journalist - Mackay
[video=twitter;699013766516576258]https://twitter.com/meljmaddison/status/699013766516576258[/video]

More than 400 witness statements tendered as evidence in the case against John Peros. #shandee #mackay
9.30am
John Peros is now in the dock. The committal hearing for his murder charge over the death of #Shandee Blackburn due to start shortly.
9.09am
A committal hearing will start today for the man charged with the murder of #Mackay woman Shandee Blackburn
6.02am
From above Journalist

CCTV footage shows #Shandee walking home and then a person run in the same direction a short time later 10.30am

About a minute later a person is seen running back to the area they came from. #Shandee #court #Mackay
10.31am

Court has resumed after a widespread power outage in #mackay. Under cross examination police say can't see rego in cctv footage. 11.19am

Mackay Mags Ct played CCTV vision showing Shandee Blackburn's final moments. Accused John Peros leaning forward in dock throughout. @abcnews @JonathanHair 4 hours ago [video=twitter;699028463957577728]https://twitter.com/jonathanhair/status/699028463957577728[/video]

490406d21fbebee85ea6549a1db822dd.jpg

UPDATE: Committal hearing has begun in Mackay for a man accused of murdering Shandee Blackburn 3 years ago #TenNews
2 hours ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8