Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sleep, I noticed the exact same expression when I watched the video.

Sus, much?

jmo

Sleep, I noticed the exact same expression when I watched the video.

Sus, much?

jmo

I know, it was hard to catch in a still pic, but I just got the feeling he was thinking "OMG will he stop" iykwim

Well, after carefully considering all the evidence. I'm calling this one. Guilty. He'll break down and confess, and doubt there'll be much of a trial, just admission of guilt and sentencing. Prison might be good for him anyway, as it seems he has issues taking care of himself going by the looks of him.

Maybe she didn't leave her house alive and he dumped her body somewhere on his way home to Lawrence. He had taken her bag which had her phone in it not realising it would ping towers along the way. It must not have been found in his home so he at some point got rid of all of that too. So I reckon the bag is somewhere around Lawrence and poor Sharon is somewhere closer to Grafton.
There is not much of him but he could be strong enough to carry her body a short distance. His car was probably in the garage when she came home. It's a double garage.

Another thought. Maybe it's about money as well. Splitting up assets in a property settlement. Unless she had changed her will since separating, he is the likely beneficiary. Life insurances?

Presumably he has a mobile phone that if was turned on, could be tracked that night to see his whereabouts.

The hubby looks like he's had a tough life in stark contrast to Sharon and her 3 sons. I wonder if they were always 'together'. I would bet that her sons have a bit to say about that. Her sons look horrified at the dad's performance. The son on the end that goes in for a quick reassuring pat to show support to dad is really telling. If they were supporting him - I can't help but think they wouldn't look so rigid and controlled. The video footage of Sharon and her granddaughter is heartbreaking. Such a doting g-ma. I have to agree with you all - tick tick tick, time will unravel the story.

New article

Sharon Edwards' car was left parked in her driveway and the clothes she had been wearing on Saturday March 14 were thrown in the washing basket in her bedroom.

There was no sign of forced entry at her Grafton home on the NSW north coast but at some point that evening she disappeared, leaving her sons to face the grim reality that she may have been taken against her will.

Ms Edwards, a 55-year-old teacher, was last seen between 10pm and 11pm that day after spending the afternoon with close friends at the nearby Good Intent Hotel.

But she has now been missing for more than three weeks and police are treating the investigation as a murder.

Her son Eli Edwards said the fact the clothes she wore that day were found in her room indicated she had returned home, news.com.au reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...went-missing-phone-handbag.html#ixzz3WVLbKkVo

Her poor kids, I hope the police can put together a case and make an arrest soon for their sake.

New article

Sharon Edwards' car was left parked in her driveway and the clothes she had been wearing on Saturday March 14 were thrown in the washing basket in her bedroom.

There was no sign of forced entry at her Grafton home on the NSW north coast but at some point that evening she disappeared, leaving her sons to face the grim reality that she may have been taken against her will.

Ms Edwards, a 55-year-old teacher, was last seen between 10pm and 11pm that day after spending the afternoon with close friends at the nearby Good Intent Hotel.

But she has now been missing for more than three weeks and police are treating the investigation as a murder.

Her son Eli Edwards said the fact the clothes she wore that day were found in her room indicated she had returned home, news.com.au reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...went-missing-phone-handbag.html#ixzz3WVLbKkVo

This seems to be have been removed from the article now?

eeeek - this is creepy now! nothing new here but this just occurred to me from the latest story as posted by ellie b - JE (the estranged husband says)....
“I’ve been just sitting at home wracking my brains out going crazy.” and then “We want her to come home safe,” he said.

My opinion only but.... really? Serious echoes from previous cases? sitting at home, cooperating fully with police, just waiting to hear from my wife, we can almost expect that JE has lawyer in the next statement....., not a suspect, simply a person of interest who needs some protection from the way things have proceeded.

I so hope he is innocent for his sons, it would tear them apart.

I've been trying to find out what the husband does for a living....the home is beautiful and there was more assets.
He's had a hard life, very skinny/weedy, skin sun damaged, smoker/drinker...maybe? So different to his healthy looking boys & Sharon.

The maps below show the road between Grafton and Lawrence travels along the river and over a large bridge into Lawrence.
I'm remembering Allison at this moment and hope LE has checked that bridge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 26
John Edwards is tanned so maybe he works outdoors. In these two picks his face is weatherbeaten and tanned also look at his hands in comparison to his sons.

My first impression of John was of a sickly man but I'm THINK I'm looking at a manual labourer who works hard and drinks hard.

ENVIRONMENTALIST?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 67
Does anyone have a link to the footage of him talking about their 30th anniversary trip?

He talks about their Europe trip in the clip below. When he is talking about all their good friends he seems to say "and all the good kids I've taught over the last 30 years" - so I'm assuming that he is also a teacher.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/videos/john-edwards-talks-about-disappearnce-sharon-edwar/27940/

Thanks for that. I wonder if he had a career change recently.

Why does he keep saying "I'm sorry guys" ?? It seems out of place. He's not struggling to talk or breathe and has nothing to apologise for wrt the statement.

Thanks for that. I wonder if he had a career change recently.

Why does he keep saying "I'm sorry guys" ?? It seems out of place. He's not struggling to talk or breathe and has nothing to apologise for wrt the statement.

Yes it does seem out of place. Gerard Baden-Clay also said "I'm sorry" in his one and only (creepy, full of lies) interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!
Back