DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(This is a huge home for one person).

73 Riverdale Court Grafton NSW 2460
Sold for $415,000

House 5 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage
Sold Date: Thu 22-May-14

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-grafton-116402867

How do you know that NO 73 belongs to SE and BS? I have been wondering what house they bought and could not decide which one. I did not think it would be this one as it seemed too big.

I also wonder if life insurance had anything to do with it also if they have tried to sell other property to no avail so they were in financial difficulties if it was mortgaged. As he is retired, how will he afford to pay if off as he has lost the breadwinner? Maybe he painted it because he now plans to sell it.

I found a development application where the developer said about five years ago there were two houses in the street painted yellow. The residents wanted all the houses to look different as he was using the same plan for some of them. They said it looked as if it was a housing commission estate. If anyone is interested I can try to find the development application. However, it was not really about two houses being painted the same yellow colour but this might have had some bearing on JE painting it grey now and Sharon had wanted him to do it earlier and he had not done so.

This is the link to the Development Application.

08.146-07 - Clarence Valley Council
www.clarence.nsw.gov.au/cp_themes/metro/res.asp?id=2950
This will ensure the streetscape in Riverdale Court is preserved. Thank you for your .... Re: Development Application: DA200710611: 14 Riverdale Court Grafton NSW 2460. I am writing in response to the .... shade of yellow. The fact that a ...

How do you know that NO 73 belongs to SE and BS? I have been wondering what house they bought and could not decide which one. I did not think it would be this one as it seemed too big.

I also wonder if life insurance had anything to do with it also if they have tried to sell other property to no avail so they were in financial difficulties if it was mortgaged. As he is retired, how will he afford to pay if off as he has lost the breadwinner? Maybe he painted it because he now plans to sell it.

I found a development application where the developer said about five years ago there were two houses in the street painted yellow. The residents wanted all the houses to look different as he was using the same plan for some of them. They said it looked as if it was a housing commission estate. If anyone is interested I can try to find the development application. However, it was not really about two houses being painted the same yellow colour but this might have had some bearing on JE painting it grey now and Sharon had wanted him to do it earlier and he had not done so.

This is the link to the Development Application.

08.146-07 - Clarence Valley Council
www.clarence.nsw.gov.au/cp_themes/metro/res.asp?id=2950
This will ensure the streetscape in Riverdale Court is preserved. Thank you for your .... Re: Development Application: DA200710611: 14 Riverdale Court Grafton NSW 2460. I am writing in response to the .... shade of yellow. The fact that a ...

BIB Error. I should read JE. Sorry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 178
An intruder would not have gone to such trouble to get rid of her body - in and out - get the stuff and leave. They wouldn't leave with the owner of the house - alive or dead..

An intruder would not have gone to such trouble to get rid of her body - in and out - get the stuff and leave. They wouldn't leave with the owner of the house - alive or dead..

You're right Liadan and we would have been informed of an intruder by police but I just noticed the lack for security and bad design.

I wonder what JE told police was his reason for going to Sharon's house on Sunday morning and what his real reason was.
If he is responsible for her disappearance, why would he have gone back to the house. He had to do something there but what? I've been wracking my brains going crazy wondering about this!

I wonder what JE told police was his reason for going to Sharon's house on Sunday morning and what his real reason was.
If he is responsible for her disappearance, why would he have gone back to the house. He had to do something there but what? I've been wracking my brains going crazy wondering about this!

Could it be that he was creating an excuse for his phone to have pinged there at some unexpected point in time (like in the middle of the night or something)? If LE came to him to say "why did your phone ping there at a different time then, if you left when you said you did on Saturday night" he could say "well I left it there by accident and went back to get it the next day, but I wasn't there in the middle of the night, just my phone was"...? I haven't been following her case as closely as a few weeks ago because I've shifted focus to little William Tyrrell and it has sucked me in. So this may not be a valid thought, I'v'e forgotten some case details now and will have to go back and refresh my memory in a little bit here.

I think that is a very good answer. Its better than my idea which was that he went back to put her clothes in the laundry basket.

Estelle he may well have gone back to put Sharon's clothes in the laundry basket. Then again, he told the police he returned to the Grafton house on the Sunday morning, but did he? I really don't think the police are going to tell anyone where their phones pinged during the investigation.

Estelle he may well have gone back to put Sharon's clothes in the laundry basket. Then again, he told the police he returned to the Grafton house on the Sunday morning, but did he? I really don't think the police are going to tell anyone where their phones pinged during the investigation.

JMO I think IF he had something to do with this, he wouldn't be wanting to get his DNA on her clothing (even a strand of his hair would be a problem for him in that case).. JMO

JMO I think IF he had something to do with this, he wouldn't be wanting to get his DNA on her clothing (even a strand of his hair would be a problem for him in that case).. JMO

I have always imagined that he did this at gunpoint especially after we found out he had guns. Therefore, do you think that he could have told her to strip off her clothes and put them in a plastic bag so he could just tip them into the laundry basket at her home later without his touching them.

JE's DNA on anything of Sharon's would not prove a thing and I don't think JE would have been too worried about that. It's not as if they didn't have any contact with each other. They still seemed to be on friendly terms by all acounts so of course there would be evidence of JE in and around Sharon's house, her car and her clothing.

JE's DNA on anything of Sharon's would not prove a thing and I don't think JE would have been too worried about that. It's not as if they didn't have any contact with each other. They still seemed to be on friendly terms by all acounts so of course there would be evidence of JE in and around Sharon's house, her car and her clothing.

Totally agree Makara. Blood of course is a different kettle of fish if they found any of Sharon's anywhere, otherwise DNA in houses, cars, on each other is not going to help much.

With no confession, no body or murder weapon found yet, I am wondering whether this case will ever be solved. At least he may go to prison on the gun charges.

When does he next go to court?

With no confession, no body or murder weapon found yet, I am wondering whether this case will ever be solved. At least he may go to prison on the gun charges.

When does he next go to court?

The Lawrence resident did not enter a plea during a brief appearance and attended court on his own.
The case will return to Grafton Local Court on July 6 and Mr Edwards had no comment to make outside court.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...firearms-charges/story-fni0cx4q-1227311735022

I'm thinking that too Estelle, it looks bad for JE though, this case hasn't had much media coverage but once Sharon is found, it will hit the front page for sure.
JE had all those firearms (2 sawn-of shotguns, wth?!) , no wonder things appeared amicable between Sharon and JE, maybe it wasn't what it seemed, she stuck around out of fear. JMO

Absolutely no news on Sharon's whereabouts. :lookingitup:
:findinglink:

The Lawrence resident did not enter a plea during a brief appearance and attended court on his own.
The case will return to Grafton Local Court on July 6 and Mr Edwards had no comment to make outside court.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...firearms-charges/story-fni0cx4q-1227311735022

I'm thinking that too Estelle, it looks bad for JE though, this case hasn't had much media coverage but once Sharon is found, it will hit the front page for sure.
JE had all those firearms (2 sawn-of shotguns, wth?!) , no wonder things appeared amicable between Sharon and JE, maybe it wasn't what it seemed, she stuck around out of fear. JMO

I wonder if one of the sons knew he had firearms and put him in so he admitted to it to the police. Otherwise, JE does not seem to be the sort of man who would ever admit to doing anything wrong. I just cannot imagine him volunteering to give that information to police without their having some knowledge of it first as it does not make him look good when his wife is missing.

JE was probably a control freak using the threat of his guns and was jealous when Sharon went out with another man that night as he thought he was losing control of her.

I have been wondering how they bought that house - with whose money?. It was worth about $400,000. I wonder if it was in her name and part of a property settlement but they yet had to go through with the divorce and he did not want that.

Maybe the only reason she ever let him in that house was because he was carrying a gun. Also maybe he threatened her not to tell anyone that they were separated. I don't think that the sons even knew. I wonder how they are feeling now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back