GUILTY Australia - Sophie Collombet, 21, found dead in Kurilpa Park, Brisbane, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Frightening statistics
Tide of evil: Drug ice linked to killings of 14 people in 14 months across Victoria
“Ice has been the common denominator,” Sen-Sgt Iddles said.

“I’ve spoken to some of the people (accused).
“They haven’t slept for four days. It makes their behaviour erratic, unpredictable.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-across-victoria/story-fni0fee2-1226866852480

This is awful. Not surprising though really. Least you can usually spot them easily though. Worst drug out. Ive heard stories from a paramedic friend of mine that sound like something out of a horror movie with the way people on Ice behave. They are like wild animals and no sense can be talked into them at all.

Yes it's very worrying if he is out there, with no funds and coming down off Ice..truly worried what he may do next for his next hit. He has nothing to lose at all now.

Originally Posted by Taco View Post
I assumed once searching that I clicked on the first result, using the small green arrow. SA's tip worked, rather than doing that just scroll through the Google search results, some you can just click on and some you need to click the green arrow.
You got it

Either I'm an idiot or I'm just too computer illiterate - I can't find any hidden facebook comments under any tiny arrows or where ever :blushing:

Either I'm an idiot or I'm just too computer illiterate - I can't find any hidden facebook comments under any tiny arrows or where ever :blushing:

Same.
My search engine is bringing nothing up - :banghead:

Same.
My search engine is bringing nothing up - :banghead:

:) In a way, that's reassuring. We might just have weird computer settings. I think I'll just pretend that I'm not interested in reading the comments :floorlaugh:

OMG Coffs, so he did travel down through the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers .. SCARY!

Spotted in Coles .. haha .. oh dear. Glad someone down there was on the ball.

Not to bright, I mean if you're 'on the run' do you pop into Coles in busy Coffs Harbour in the middle of the afternoon?

Coles? Of all places to be :facepalm:

:great: So glad he has been caught.

myPolice QPS News
Update 5: Homicide investigation, South Brisbane

April 7, 2014 at 5:16 pm

A 25-year-old man is in custody in relation to the murder of 21-year-old Sophie Louise Collombet at South Brisbane last month.

The man is currently assisting police with investigations.

Anyone with information which could assist with this matter should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014/04/07/update-5-homicide-investigation-south-brisbane/

Very VERY pleased to see BM arrested! Justice for Sophie!

Are there any tough sentencing judges left up here? I sure hope BM gets one!

Coles?
Coles?!
Coles!!

:floorlaugh:

So glad they got his whereabouts
and...
SO glad he has been arrested.
Coffs Harbour is a safer place this afternoon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back