Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deputy head was reported as giving SS the keys early in the investigation by one of the media outlets

Would the canal be considered part of the crime scene where her car was dumped? The ute seems likely.

I thought the laptop was found several km from the car?
I've been reading here too much in the last day or so, and info is starting to get scrambled by my brain :dunno:

The police said they are looking at five crime scenes. Correct if I'm wrong but we have

1. The school
2. VS house
3. Where steph's car was found
4. Where her body is located (unknown)
5. ?

His dual cab hilux.

The christian names of both brothers have been published in MSM and that in itself is a breach of privacy IMO. This just leaves it open for people to sleuth the brothers when they are not (as far as we know) involved in Stephanie's murder. Yes, I've had a look at the brother's FB page but I'm not about to publish it online for the world to see. I personally don't think that VS's family should be discussed at all. Brainstorming where Stephanie's body could be is far more important IMO.

Yes Makara .. It is certainly not the families fault that the had to live with a killer all their lives, no doubt he has made their lives hell for a long time and now brought this horrible horrible murder and shame into their lives too. I feel sorry for them.

Family and friends to gather to remember Stephanie Scott on what should have been her wedding day

Cake will be cut, toasts made and loved ones will gather on the day teacher Stephanie Scott planned to marry her partner of five years, Aaron Leeson-Woolley.

But the bright and bubbly 26-year-old will not be able to celebrate with them

Instead of attending her wedding, family and friends will host a picnic lunch in a park on Saturday to pay tribute to her life after she was allegedly murdered on Easter Sunday.

The families of Ms Scott and her fiance invited the entire community of the small Riverina town to join them for lunch at Mountford Park to celebrate the life of the popular drama and English teacher.

"They ask that you wear yellow and bring something to sit on and something to eat! Please share so we can get this to as many people as possible," posted close friend Brianna Celi.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/family-an...ave-been-her-wedding-day-20150410-1mio8i.html

:cry: :rose:

Tears are stinging my eyes after reading that. This case is just so sad.

I can understand why they'd want to do that, on the day of the wedding. Rather than just sit around.

I hope they all have a lovely day, and that the whole town goes!

It is a lovely idea. I was thinking earlier that I hoped they would have something nice to do tomorrow. This sounds perfect.

I find it unlikely that anything happened at the school. IMO I think he waited or lured SS back to his place somehow..

I thought the laptop was found several km from the car?
I've been reading here too much in the last day or so, and info is starting to get scrambled by my brain :dunno:

The laptop was found 5 km from car so yes could be considered another crime scene. But I recall the police suggesting five crime locations prior to it being found today.

If they were reading here you'd think they could have taken a hint and preserved the brother's privacy a bit. I think it's revolting of them to have copied and posted his photo and one of his posts and published them - the poor guy. Plus made a point of quoting that the brothers were so identical.
MSM muddying the waters - no wonder facts are hard to keep straight here, as they seem to be just copying and pasting from each other and losing a day here, a quote there, as they go.

Yeah well those irresponsible journo's are going to get a serve from me!

But it doesn't make any sense for her to have picked the keys up from him. Why would the police say that items linked to Stephanie were found at his house - including the keys she borrowed - if he owned (or was in charge of) them? Why would that be newsworthy? In a murder investigation, being in possession of your own keys is not something the police will think is significant.

I don't think the keys were picked up from him - if the keys were his, it's not suspicious that he had them and that was one of the items that the police found.

Also, if she was seen at the school at 11am by another teacher that would be the person that gave her the keys. IMO

Yep. I keep having an inkling this was slightly personal. I dont think it was planned but i think the motive will be interesting.

This was one of my first thoughts when I heard that there were photos of a burned body on the phone/camera. I certainly hope it's not what we think it is, but if so that's a bizarre thing to do. I don't think I've ever heard of a killer doing that before (at least not in this country, in recent memory).

Now, I can't remember exactly where I heard this - I think it was a TV show about the Lin family murders - a criminal profiler was saying something like you can usually tell the murder is personal by how extreme it is. In the Lin case, the evidence showed frenzied, angry murder.

Stephanie's murder happened just before her wedding, which is significant, and those photos are a worry.

I don't believe she is still alive because police had enough evidence to lay charges already :(

Reading between the lines ( a terrible habit) ... seems this bloke was somewhat socially inept.. new man in town, (13 months) and in that time, he has made no friends, no girlfriend, he doesn't habituate any pub in town, he isn't on the footy team or the cricket team ( yet he is the right gender and age for it ) he doesn't play darts, he isn't a church member, he doesn't play bingo or two-up, doesn't belong to the local choir, isn't a part of any community workshops, projects, ..... and why Leeton? it's hard to imagine anyone sitting in Holland dreaming of a life in Leeton as an alternative. What's the connection? if any..

and yet.. he snags a full time job in a country town, as an outlander.. ... don't know if the rest of the family has jobs in town, or what.. ..

so.. socially inept, lonely.... sees vibrant and relaxed and confident young woman... ....in an enclosed and private environment ( closed school ) ....

Family and friends to gather to remember Stephanie Scott on what should have been her wedding day

Cake will be cut, toasts made and loved ones will gather on the day teacher Stephanie Scott planned to marry her partner of five years, Aaron Leeson-Woolley.

But the bright and bubbly 26-year-old will not be able to celebrate with them

Instead of attending her wedding, family and friends will host a picnic lunch in a park on Saturday to pay tribute to her life after she was allegedly murdered on Easter Sunday.

The families of Ms Scott and her fiance invited the entire community of the small Riverina town to join them for lunch at Mountford Park to celebrate the life of the popular drama and English teacher.

"They ask that you wear yellow and bring something to sit on and something to eat! Please share so we can get this to as many people as possible," posted close friend Brianna Celi.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/family-an...ave-been-her-wedding-day-20150410-1mio8i.html

:cry: :rose:

I hope the media stay away tomorrow ( doubt they will! )

Reading between the lines ( a terrible habit) ... seems this bloke was somewhat socially inept.. new man in town, (13 months) and in that time, he has made no friends, no girlfriend, he doesn't habituate any pub in town, he isn't on the footy team or the cricket team ( yet he is the right gender and age for it ) he doesn't play darts, he isn't a church member, he doesn't play bingo or two-up, doesn't belong to the local choir, isn't a part of any community workshops, projects, ..... and why Leeton? it's hard to imagine anyone sitting in Holland dreaming of a life in Leeton as an alternative. What's the connection? if any..

and yet.. he snags a full time job in a country town, as an outlander.. ... don't know if the rest of the family has jobs in town, or what.. ..

so.. socially inept, lonely.... sees vibrant and relaxed and confident young woman... ....in an enclosed and private environment ( closed school ) ....

Unfortunately we are verboten from discussing family dynamics here that we may have picked up from social media. Some has been mentioned in MSM, and I don't know that it is OK to discuss that either as the family are victims also. You know the drill Troopster. The lines get blurry at times.
Paraphrasing, two boys and the mother arrived 13 months ago, the mother being under pressure from them to return to Australia, do an English course, and return to Nursing. The twin went to Adelaide and did not come with them.
Significant to me is that V is skilled in cleaning up after dental procedures. That could make him a very tidy criminal, despite the report of blood in his car.

I find it unlikely that anything happened at the school. IMO I think he waited or lured SS back to his place somehow..

I agree that is a more likely option, especially if his family were away as reported.

Being that it is a small town and SS being the person she is (caring, compassionate etc) perhaps she gave VS the time of day?

Perhaps they chatted regularly and over time he took it the wrong way?

It could've been something as simple as "come around for a cuppa before you head off"

I cannot define if her wedding date was significant to him.. ... or even if it is a factor other than coincidental. That it was significant to her is unquestioned , but to him.. I don't know. No info as to whether she knew him , or he knew her, or what their social interaction was at any time in the last 13 months...

But it doesn't make any sense for her to have picked the keys up from him. Why would the police say that items linked to Stephanie were found at his house - including the keys she borrowed - if he owned (or was in charge of) them? Why would that be newsworthy? In a murder investigation, being in possession of your own keys is not something the police will think is significant.

i guess it shows she had contact with him that day, dropping the keys off.
maybe he had lied about seeing her?

Tears are stinging my eyes after reading that. This case is just so sad.

I know. There's so many horrible things happening every day and it takes a lot to make me cry about a news story now, but I have definitely had some tears over this.

Oh this is just so unbelievably heart breaking. I can't even look at photos or videos of her poor fiancé. I haven't for one second thought he was guilty. He looks so lost and devastated... This just isn't bloody fair. What a piece of s**t the scum is that did this. Reminds me so much of Jill Meagher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne