Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And like a homing pigeon , he burned her body where he and his family went camping.. ... somewhere familiar to him, somewhere known, someplace he felt comfortable at. A place he knew he could drive to , in the dark, probably, being very careful of his speed over the Easter break. You never know who's out there with the speed radar.
So Trooper, did they now say he burned her body in the forest afterall? I thought an earlier report said he didn't, but id imagine the forest would actually have been the easiest place to do it...
we haven't heard where he actually killed her, have we?
I listened to the press conference on the radio but thers was a lot og background noise so hard to hear bits.

One of the reporters asked if triangulation of VS mobile phone led them to the area,he responded with that was not true ( or words to that affect)

I think the site is about 70km from Leeton SA (not 7km).

Thanks! Yeah .. I thought that sounded kinda close, considering the map I looked at yesterday. I wondered if I misheard that.

One of the reporters asked if triangulation of VS mobile phone led them to the area,he responded with that was not true ( or words to that affect)

Ah ... I missed that. Thanks! Hard to hear the reporters sometimes (well, that's my excuse anyway! :) )

So Trooper, did they now say he burned her body in the forest afterall? I thought an earlier report said he didn't, but id imagine the forest would actually have been the easiest place to do it...
we haven't heard where he actually killed her, have we?
I listened to the press conference on the radio but thers was a lot og background noise so hard to hear bits.

Apparently, she was dead before being transported to the forest.. and that makes sense, if that is the word for this revolting crime. I can hardly see her being alive all that way to the National Park ..... I am still of the opinion that she was killed at the school.. .. mainly because it is hard for me to get a sense that she would go anywhere with him, or that he was capable of forcing her to do so . That it happened very quickly. At the School.

lets hope they throw the book at him! Charge him with stalking, aggravated sexual assault, (I know it hasn't even been mentioned but c'mon its got to be the reason he targeted her), murder, destruction of evidence, interfering with a body, stealing (her car), concealing his offence ..... the list goes on and for goodness sake find out what he did in Holland!

I think this theory is a bit outlandish.

I think the more likely scenario is that a dire recession caused the family to up and move as has been happening for many years all around the world.
I dont think it's outlandish at all. However, i was just putting it out there as an alternative theory that i hadnt heard mentioned yet. Theres many reasons they could have decided to move here. It could be something as silly as they liked the Australian weather better - who knows! To be honest, i cant see people who are struggling to get by suddenly come up with the thousands of dollars it takes to move countries. Not to mention coming up with the bond money, rent in advance, etc. Would they be eligible for centrelink payments since they are Australian citizens? Or is our dollar much better than theirs i wonder? I can see that as being motivation to move back to Australia.

I dont think it's outlandish at all. However, i was just putting it out there as an alternative theory that i hadnt heard mentioned yet. Theres many reasons they could have decided to move here. It could be something as silly as they liked the Australian weather better - who knows! To be honest, i cant see people who are struggling to get by suddenly come up with the thousands of dollars it takes to move countries. Not to mention coming up with the bond money, rent in advance, etc. Would they be eligible for centrelink payments since they are Australian citizens? Or is our dollar much better than theirs i wonder? I can see that as being motivation to move back to Australia.

Well, not really, as they were all working. I guess it was the boys' home and seems they were the motivation for the move back to oz. Perhaps when they were younger, with Mum not speaking good English, she was not able to get a good job. But with them of working age, there was less pressure on her to provide for the family.

Thanks! Yeah .. I thought that sounded kinda close, considering the map I looked at yesterday. I wondered if I misheard that.

Ah ... I missed that. Thanks! Hard to hear the reporters sometimes (well, that's my excuse anyway! :) )

It's hard not to tune out when the stupid reporters ask such inane questions.

"How important was it to talk to Stephanie's family first?"

:thinking:

I thought he was remarkably diplomatic and tolerant.

It's hard not to tune out when the stupid reporters ask such inane questions.

"How important was it to talk to Stephanie's family first?"

:thinking:

I often find it hard to hear the reporters. It usually seems to be muffled.

And I agree about the inane questions. When someone asks a question like that they should be sacked, or banned from attending police media conferences. It's a waste of everyone's time.

The currency of The Netherlands is the Euro, which was much weaker against the Australian dollar in 2014 than it is now. That means they would get fewer Australian dollars for every Euro in 2014 than they would now. The exchange rate was less favorable to them when they came here, so it wouldn't seem to be a factor. That said, their buying power might be better here. Houses are larger, blocks are bigger. They might have moved with an eye to renting while they establish themselves and eventually buying. Even if they don't even want to buy, they'd probably be able to afford to live in larger and more comfortable housing over here.

Knowing absolutely nothing about the family I can't even begin to predict why they moved back. It might have been for the weather, for the lifestyle, to be closer to extended family, to be further from extended family, simple nostalgia, perceived opportunities (current employment notwithstanding), or a million other reasons.

The Sydney Morning Herald did mention the name MS (twin) as being the one assisting police. I don't know that I've seen any mention of any other brother on MSM. I know there was another male present at the family home with VS's mother - I thought that could have been friend or partner of hers. So horrible for them all.

The older brother is named Luke http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-mum-arriving-town-just-13-months-ago.html

The twin brother lives in South Australia and is named Marcus http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/school-cl...-stephanie-scotts-murder-20150409-1mht9j.html

Well done to the NSW police.
Is there a website where you can show your support to the family?
Wearing the brightest imaginable yellow TShirt here to show my support from NZ

Earlier on Friday members of the Leeton Volunteer Rescue Association discovered a gasoline can they believe may be linked to Ms Scott's death.
It was found not far from an irrigation channel where police divers discovered a red lap-top believed to belong to the 26-year-old school teacher.
The discovery of the gasoline can and computer near Griffith Road was only a few kilometres from where Ms Scott's red Mazda was dumped on a rural property.
Police arrested Mr Stanford, a school cleaner where Ms Scott worked, after they allegedly found her blood in his car and photographic evidence of her burnt remains.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/body-of-leeton-teacher-stephanie-scott-found-police-20150410-1mitdn.html
BBM

Would the five crime scene spots discussed yesterday be:
1. Where the gasoline can was;
2. Irrigation channel where the laptop was;
3. The dumped Mazda;
4. V's car;
5. V's back yard.

And now we have the national park, and of course we don't know what has taken place at the school.

With regards to the laptop ... can you take a photograph with a laptop? Because if that is what V did before throwing the laptop into the water (as described by the witness) — he sounds batshit crazy.

2gb just mentioned a copy of what would have been the wedding speech has been posted by stephanies sister kim on social media with a link from msn news site. Sorry am on the phone and cant copy the link properly. :(

RSBM:

:yes: Seriously, our police are wonderful! Diplomatic, compassionate, hard-working, and most times successful in protecting and serving our communities. I hope that they are as proud of themselves as we are of them.

(We just need to work on the support from our courts a bit more imo, get rid of the pathetically short sentences that are often imposed on some of the worst and most disgusting offenders.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne