Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a railway line running between Leeton & Griffith, the only stop is Whitton. The road/area the Mazda was found leads towards Whitton IYKWIM. Is that where he was heading.

My problem is if any trains were running when he needed to get back into Leeton.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 24
7:20
She didn't turn up at the restaurant by then and Aaron cancelled the reservation.

IMO the 7.20pm is what someone said upthread (sorry forgot who) - that was the time of the photo they found on his camera/phone. Hence, they knew that she wasn't alive at 7.20pm.

Bless them. I hope they have someone to support them too :(

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/family-of...death-of-stephanie-scott-20150412-1mj8f8.html

The family of a school cleaner accused of murdering Leeton teacher Stephanie Scott has been holed up in a local motel as they help police investigate the killing.

Fairfax Media understands Vincent Stanford, 24, has not been co-operating with police but his mother, Anika, and older brother, Luke, have spent countless hours since Wednesday assisting detectives in any way they can.

They had another lengthy session with detectives on Sunday before returning to a motel in the Leeton area where they remain in hiding.

Leeton mayor Paul Maytom said he had no concerns about reprisal attacks on the family despite chatter online indicating that some residents in the town of 10,000 were vowing revenge.

"I've heard more people who are concerned about what's happened with the rest of the family and wondering whether they are being looked after," he said.

"People do have concerns for how they're placed now because they're also going through the trauma. I would hope there are people helping them though this."

IMO the 7.20pm is what someone said upthread (sorry forgot who) - that was the time of the photo they found on his camera/phone. Hence, they knew that she wasn't alive at 7.20pm.
I did speculate that it could be the case, but as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed.

Hi everyone I'm pretty new apart from one or two comments on poor little William Tyrells case. I'm not sure where she was killed but I don't think it was at the school like some of you have mentioned there was way more evidence being collected from his home. I do think that VS had already taken her when Aaron tried to call I think the time difference with the email had something to do with daylight savings. Maybe Aaron wasn't sure the exact time he called and on checking his phone the next day to give the time to police the time had gone back to 12 when he could of called her at 1pm. Depends what phone he has I guess. My iphone leaves the time as it was at the time iykwim. I think that Stephanie was nice to him at some point maybe only on the day or maybe she was polite to him in the street or at school one day and he took it the wrong way being socially weird and all. The burning does seem personal and to me if he felt rejected he reacted this way. Maybe he saw her car at the school and decided to pretend he was cleaning that day and she recognised him as the cleaner so she would let him in or not be worried he was in the building. He could have killed her there and cleaned it up and put everything and her body in the back and then later took whatever he cleaned it up with into his house at some point to wash it. That or he didn't bring his car to the school or pretended it wouldn't start so she would feel bad and drive him home. But I do think he hid her car in the garage until the next day when someone saw him walking back to town. Say he killed her, wherever that was, put her car in his garage, put her in his ute. Found her computer or iPad freaked out it could be tracked went and threw it in the channel and raced home. Started cleaning up and getting ready to go to the national park. The 7.20pm is a very specific time so to me he must have been on cctv somewhere maybe in town getting supplies. The servo maybe getting fuel. Drove to the bush burnt her spent the night making sure everything was alright taking photos evil and then putting the fire out. He could have even taken her car and dropped it to the field on the way back and then walked the rest of the way home. He's then hung out his washing that he did the night before said hello to the neighbour. Then his mum and brother have come home at some stage asked him what he did and he told them he went camping. He's gone out while he's gone police turn up ask mum and bro if they knew where he was last night and they've said sure he said he went camping where? And the rest is the rest. By the way I think he was just a gamer which is consistent with the loner character and he and his brother had aspirations of designing a game. Sigh.

PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE TIMELINE.

Ms Scott’s red Mazda was found on Thursday morning abandoned by the edge of a wheat field on a rural property about 8km from Leeton near the road to Griffith.

BBM

Yesterday, Mr Lyons said he had seen a man walking along Griffith Rd towards Leeton on Monday morning.

He said the man, wearing a backpack and T-shirt, closely resembled an image of Mr Stanford’s identical twin brother, who lives in Adelaide.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/tag/vincent-stanford/

So does that mean that VS must have been returning on Monday morning from having taken her car to the wheatfield?

Good point about all the evidence markers at vs house. Something significant must have been found there or taken place there for all those markers, eg he took her there.

I agree. One thing that leads me to think it was pre-planned is the fact that he LIVED with his brother & mother. I don't believe it has been reported where they were that day, but he would have needed the house to himself and as such had an idea of their movements ahead of time. The business with the cars still isn't adding up for me and I too feel like there was some kind of rouse to get her to follow him.

They just said on the news they were collecting evidence at the school today so still definitely a crime scene

It was mentioned that there was a lot of washing. Why not just burn any clothes too?

I can't remember if it's been mentioned where the brother and mother were at the time?

I'm pretty sure it was Trooper a while back who posted about the care that may be taken about announcing that the school could be a crime scene. Schools are a special part of a community - I can't imagine how difficult (and possibly controversial) it would be for students and staff to return to school next week if it was known that something truly awful happened there. I know it doesn't sound right, but I think this would be an example of an instance when keeping certain info right out of the public's knowledge would be very understandable and in the best interests of all concerned.

I reckon he took more that one pic, too.. ( what a gut wrenching moment that must have been for the local coppers finding that pic on the camera..) probably took a selfie.. this is his big moment. Even he would have some inkling that this was a once in a lifetime thing... and yes, one could say he just happened to have his camera in the truck.. but... . you know. Cars heat up, it was still warm to hot over Easter up in the Riverland, it isn't the place one keeps a camera normally, in Australia.. . things melt. I don't think he just 'happened to have his camera'...

I don't know what the Internet connection is like in Leeton.. its not a regional hub so it may not be extra spiffy, but probably the High School had it's own server, it seems most likely, because the school itself would be a hub. So if he's a gamer, he would be rueing the day he left Holland's bandwidth for Leeton.. maybe that's what he was at the school for.. had a dodgy password, etc... it seems that Stephanie used the internet there, too. Perhaps he wasn't supposed to be using it..

I'm pretty sure it was Trooper a while back who posted about the care that may be taken about announcing that the school could be a crime scene. Schools are a special part of a community - I can't imagine how difficult (and possibly controversial) it would be for students and staff to return to school next week if it was known that something truly awful happened there. I know it doesn't sound right, but I think this would be an example of an instance when keeping certain info right out of the public's knowledge would be very understandable and in the best interests of all concerned.

As much as it would be nice if they tried to keep quiet about the School being a crime scent, I very much doubt in a town the size of Leeton a forensic van and officers could properly examine the school without being noticed by somebody, including Media and townsfolk.

I agree. One thing that leads me to think it was pre-planned is the fact that he LIVED with his brother & mother. I don't believe it has been reported where they were that day, but he would have needed the house to himself and as such had an idea of their movements ahead of time. The business with the cars still isn't adding up for me and I too feel like there was some kind of rouse to get her to follow him.

I also got the feeling that the back of his ute was already full of dried leaves (before the rain on Saturday) from his cleaning up of the backyard that week which he intended to burn off that day.

I also feel that VS had obsession with Stephanie (who had probably been friendly to him in the past) and he had misinterpreted her polite friendliness. He could have been tracking her movements for some time as her car would have been easy to spot. Maybe he had noticed that Aaron's car was not at their place and that she was alone that Easter. I have never thought that this was a random attack. I wonder if there had been a newspaper article about her upcoming marriage in the local paper the week before so he felt he had to strike that Easter.

It was mentioned that there was a lot of washing. Why not just burn any clothes too?

Seems he likes to keep memories of his dirty deed (photos etc). He would probably get a thrill wearing the clothes again thinking/reliving his crime. Yuk!

NBN news:

Detectives spent time today mapping the grounds and classroom where Stephanie worked last weekend at Leeton High. They also removed several new bags of evidence from VS' house, plus a computer.

Also, the newsreader doesn't know how to pronounce Canowindra ;). It's not canno-win-dra, it's can-noun-dra.

NBN news:

Detectives spent time today mapping the grounds and classroom where Stephanie worked last weekend at Leeton High. They also removed several new bags of evidence from VS' house, plus a computer.

Also, the newsreader doesn't know how to pronounce Canowindra ;). It's not canno-win-dra, it's can-noun-dra.

My guess is that his computer will reveal a lot about him and his motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne