Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the saddest things I've read on here in a long time.

She had so much to live for and such an exiting event just days ahead. I feel so sorry for her poor husband-to-be, who has had his future stolen from him too, as well as her family and friends. Such sad news :(

Yes, my wedding was not long ago and I still vividly remember the excitement and preparations. This is unbearably tragic. It really hurts my heart. Is NOWHERE safe anymore? On Easter Sunday too. A family day. This situation is just so wrong.

Re her car being found. I wonder how the helicopter hired by the family didn't see it? The reason I ask is that it could've been moved there recently? It stands out.

Also, my mind is spinning. I know police have made an arrest but as people are saying here - was there more than one person involved? I'm thinking why would someone take a horrendous photo - was he framed? I mean, involved but the real killer wanted to implicate him?

Something that really stands out when reading the Comments in the PUBLIC Official Facebook fanpage for the Search of Stephanie Scott:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GET-STEPH-HOME/933886106644610?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

This is found under the Status update : "Has anyone driven on the roads
Barmedman Grenfell road or ariah park road?"

When scrolling down one can see
Comments clearly directed to a person called Aaron:

"Psychics solve as many cases as police Aaron and that is really insensitive to say considering someone will be charged with her murder!!!"

"Aaron when someone you love goes missing you try every Avenue possible to find them ."

Pls note that the name of the Groom to be is Mr Aaron Leeson-Woolley. So I wonder if it is the same Aaron those comments are directed towards...
I can not see comments made by Aaron, but of course they could be deleted by the user themselves.

Insp.Gadget ^^
That person was probably just saying how crap psychics are.

That's what I read there too, Oddsocks. Can't say I disagree!

As for her fiance, working at an abattoir, I'm not sure what's the significance there. Lots of country towns are propped up by livestock agriculture, the inevitable end of which is the abattoir. Probably a large percentage of people in a town like Leeton would do such work. And by the looks of it, that place does more than just slaughter, it has adjoining feedlots for 50000 head of cattle; he could have done lots of jobs there. http://www.jbssa.com.au/ourfacilities/processingfacilities/Riverina/default.aspx

Oddsocks I do understand,
but there is something that just resonates in those comments, that if one Truly loves somebody one would normally try every search-option and avenue there is to find out .
Also note that those comments were placed when they were still in the belief that she is alive and just a missing person. So that person "coincidally" by the name Aaron must have commented to be against using Psychics search methods.
It is a well-known fact that even the police some time use Psychics as assistance.

I'm 100% a skeptic, and I would be 100% against "psychics" getting involved in any missing persons investigation that I was involved with. They're charlatans. I'd be furious they were trying to get involved.

So if it was that Aaron - no proof it was - I don't find it at all suspicious he'd be annoyed at their inserting themselves in.

Plus it's a bit of a myth that police departments use psychics as a regular thing (they don't) , and when they have been used, they don't have a great track record. It's more that when contacted with tip-offs, police may sometimes choose to follow them up .

Do the police use psychics to help them?

When I first saw a photo of Stephanie i thought how much she reminded me of Jill Meagher.

One of the saddest days.

From the press conference, police still don't know the location of her body. Police are appealing to the public for help on any movements of the White car on Sunday

Police said were at his home when he walked in. Could it be possible his family was suspicious and contacted the police.
He might have contacted the family for a lift back into town & they saw blood or injuries on him.

Hi guys, why do they think the poor little thing has been murdered ?

Also, my mind is spinning. I know police have made an arrest but as people are saying here - was there more than one person involved? I'm thinking why would someone take a horrendous photo - was he framed? I mean, involved but the real killer wanted to implicate him?

The photo really confuses me.

I mean, it's a sick thing to do in the first place, but aside from that, it's a really dumb thing to do in terms of implicating themselves and helping out police by providing some extra evidence.

Some comments from locals on fb are saying there's more to the story that will come out - I'm not sure what that means though as the comments are very vague.

Official Police NSW update Thursday, 09 April 2015 06:57:00 AM:
"Man arrested, expected to be charged with murder of Stephanie Scott"

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDU1MTMuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

+ Latest Media release Thursday, 09 April 2015 11:01:33 AM:
"A 24-year-old Leeton man arrested as part of inquiries into the disappearance of Stephanie Scott has now been charged with murder."

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDU1MTcuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

So basically now they really need to find the body as well as that White Toyota Hilux space-cab 2WD with a Canopy over the back travelling in Leetin surrounds since Sunday....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/270...ls-cleaner-arrested-over-missing-bride-to-be/

Do you guys think that maybe it wasn't a confession? I mean what would he gain out of not telling them where he put her if he has already confessed and been charged with her murder?
Maybe someone was suss so they dobbed him in and then everything else fell into place - evidence wise..

I guess none of us will ever understand their mind set and why they do these things. Maybe it's a game to him to not tell them?

Hi guys, why do they think the poor little thing has been murdered ?

:wave: Hi Olli

A SCHOOL cleaner has been charged with the murder of missing school teacher Stephanie Scott after police allegedly found blood in his car and photographs of a body on his phone.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-man-over-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227296382068

Police began to home in on Mr Stanford on Wednesday after allegedly finding holes in his alibi. When they questioned him they allegedly found a number of items linked to Ms Scott's death

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/school-cl...tephanie-scott-in-leeton-20150409-1mh3p7.html

That makes sense and explains why it took so long to arrest him. If the work colleague had left knowing he was in the school, they would have been looking at him much earlier. Perhaps they were methodically looking at all people who had access to the school and checking them out. Then when they spoke to him, he gave them reason to search his car and look at his phone.

Re the car, I don't think her body will be near it. Blood is in his car so he used that to move her. She could have been in his car for a while. So his priority may have been to get rid of her car. I'd say he walked or hitched a ride back to town after he dumped her car. Or maybe he put a bike in it and rode it back to town.

Edit if it's 50 Kms away that's a long walk or ride to Leeton.

They're now saying 8km, which means it is out of Leeton, not Griffith as originally reported. It's still a good hike but not as bad as 50km. Much easier to do by yourself.

I hope that guy is talking - cause he is a good for nothing scum if he is going to leave her family hanging without closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member