Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm ... I'm not so sure that it's unlikely he and Stephanie had interacted at the school. Where I work the cleaners often start before the bell at 3 and often have a chat while they are cleaning and we are packing up. I think it's possible, particularly if he had s bit of a thing for Stephanie, that they did interact to some degree. IMO

I think we need our Isisrising (verified physycologist) back to tell us what this attitude of "I've been quite busy, I've been working 120 hours a week because someone was away sick."

What does this mean? Did he believe in his own importance and had authority or was he just a chronic liar.

Either way he knew he'd done wrong because he did everything to hide it.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...o-himself-say-neighbours-20150409-1mhkxa.html

Another night with writers block, so much to add but can't string the words together.

"Mr Stanford's matter was briefly mentioned in Griffith Local Court before magistrate Kate Thompson on Thursday afternoon. He did not appear in court.

His solicitor did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.

It is expected he will next appear before Griffith Local Court via video link on June 4."

OK, so here we read that he does have a solicitor. Who didnt apply for bail. And the solicitor seems to be as silent as everyone else. Maybe the solicitor isn't getting anything out of VS either???????!!

"Mr Stanford's matter was briefly mentioned in Griffith Local Court before magistrate Kate Thompson on Thursday afternoon. He did not appear in court.

It is expected he will next appear before Griffith Local Court via video link on June 4."

OK, so here we read that he does have a solicitor. Who didnt apply for bail. And the solicitor seems to be as silent as everyone else. Maybe the solicitor isn't getting anything out of VS either???????!!

ooo eagle eye X!!...... he has had some representation. okidoki. thankyou for that. Now, I am assuming that those were his instructions to his solicitor, not to apply for bail.. otherwise, its a default position. If it isn't applied for, it sinks as a possibility.

Thanks for finding that info. I reckon it was the duty solicitor and he/she did not apply for bail on VS's behalf. Not sure about NSW but in Qld for murder charges an accused has to apply to the Supreme Court for bail.

I think so. It doesn't matter though, there is no way he was working 120 hours a week.

Nope! I think he's probably just made a flippant comment about 120 hours, trying to make the point that he's been " flat out". I suspect he didn't mean 120 hours in a literal sense.

ooo eagle eye X!!...... he has had some representation. okidoki. thankyou for that. Now, I am assuming that those were his instructions to his solicitor, not to apply for bail.. otherwise, its a default position. If it isn't applied for, it sinks as a possibility.

OK, I didnt know that about the bail question. So, what's the 'formally refused' part? I thought it meant that in this instance he would never have been granted bail, whether he applied or not (so he may as well have not applied?). Or do you think he told the solicitor to go through the motion, even though it was invariably going to be refused, in case one day down the track as the case progresses the question about bail comes up again?? On the off chance that he may be appearing in a more favourable light down the track?

Nope! I think he's probably just made a flippant comment about 120 hours, trying to make the point that he's been " flat out". I suspect he didn't mean 120 hours in a literal sense.

I think he did, but he's just dumb. As Xantara said on the last page I assume he was trying to think on his feet while he was talking to the neighbours and made something up. But he wasn't smart enough to realise that it was ridiculously ludicrous.

If he got bail and stayed in Leeton I really doubt Leeton would remain friendly.

I'd be p*ssed!

OK, I didnt know that about the bail question. So, what's the 'formally refused' part? I thought it meant that in this instance he would never have been granted bail, whether he applied or not (so he may as well have not applied?). Or do you think he told the solicitor to go through the motion, even though it was invariably going to be refused, in case one day down the track as the case progresses the question about bail comes up again?? On the off chance that he may be appearing in a more favourable light down the track?

the solicitor probably would have said, in answer to the question from the Magistrate, ( a formality ) is bail being applied for? no, says the solicitor. Not today. And there the matter remains , until bail is applied for down the track. But the charge is murder, and that is elevated , in NSW , to the next level, or even 2 levels of court upwards, county or state supreme. Bail would probably be challenged by the DPP , I would think. . it isn't so that he would never get bail, unfortunately.. it depends on a hell of a lot of factors.. bloody Gittany was out on bail for a year. On a murder charge.

where would he go to , if he got bail? he cant go home. Mum and the Bro are assisting the police.

the solicitor probably would have said, in answer to the question from the Magistrate, ( a formality ) is bail being applied for? no, says the solicitor. Not today. And there the matter remains , until bail is applied for down the track. But the charge is murder, and that is elevated , in NSW , to the next level, or even 2 levels of court upwards, county or state supreme. Bail would probably be challenged by the DPP , I would think. . it isn't so that he would never get bail, unfortunately.. it depends on a hell of a lot of factors.. bloody Gittany was out on bail for a year. On a murder charge.

Money talks. If his family is poor, where would the bail come from?

Can someone access *advertiser censored* from a Govt. place like a school or would the net be blocked.

If so could he have been using the school's computers thinking the coast was clear on weekends and he thought Stephanie had seen the screen and panicked? Stephanie might have seen something and made a comment.

Was he obsessed with Stephanie and realised her wedding was close, got the courage to tell her he liked her and she, being kind said thank you, you're very kind and he tried to hold her and she pushed him away and tried to get out. At that stage he knew there was no turning back.
Just kicking around some ideas.

Oh God this person worked in a high school! If he is a sicko he could've had cameras planted around anywhere and playing back on a monitor.

He did like taking evil photos, we now know that!

Maybe far fetched but so was Stephanie's horrific murder.

My thought is that the silence from the legal side of things, is due to the case being highly sensitive to the community.

I have seen this before, Joan Ryther. Things went so quiet afterwards that still she is barely mentioned in articles or posts about random attacks against women. It was probably the most distressing of them all. She was pregnant too. I don't even think the killer's name has been released.

Just had another squiz at the LinkedIn profile and scrolling down I see that (apart from the term 'Computer Games Professional') VS also refers to himself as a '3d modeler' ...

3d modeler
Bulletproof Studio
2010 – Present (5 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads