Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we to believe that a callus, errr human ( really wanting to add a descriptive swear word in there )
can steal away such a beautiful soul from this world. From her workplace... where he also works.

And yet be a total mastermind when it comes to covering his online tracks? his online footprint?
It is very odd, I don't think he is that intelligent to do so.
Maybe he is embarrassed about his literacy skills, or lack of them.
Maybe he is a lurker ... not a talker.

Interesting that police allege SS was murdered between 11am and 7.20pm on Easter Sunday. Therefore there must be some doubt that it was actually SS who hit 'send' on her email to the bus company at 12.59pm. (Email timings can often be out, though).
As the timestamp was 12.59pm, the email could have been sent from an office computer or maybe it was sent from her phone, given that the iPad had been thrown into the canal.

You mean they think they'll try to argue he has some kind of intellectual disability or mental illness?

I have no idea, I just meant that it seems out of the norm, in my perception anyway, for the family to assist police so willingly from the get-go, that it makes me wonder if there is a reason they believed he could be capable of it. That perhaps there is some kind of history. If you look at Gittany and Baden-Clay, their families are still in denial even with overwhelming evidence and a conviction. It makes you wonder at his history.

I hope you're proud of yourselves, getting the media to paint a God-awful picture of gamers.

I'm a BETA tester, who adores horror, and I assure you, I have NO plans to kill anyone. :-/

If you are going to blame games, or love of horror, for Mr Stanford's actions, then you must also think similar minds, such as movie maker 'Wes Craven', and horror author, 'Stephen King', and everyone who has read their books, or watched their movies; are also psychotic killers. o_O

At least WE aren't on a forum, posting accusitory garbage at the fiance, as some of you did, before it was deleted. :-/

We aren't pretending to be 'Sam Spade', and creating truly SICK theories, that MUST stem from your OWN disturbed thoughts.

<modsnip>

With six older siblings, I've been a horror movie fan since I was very young!

No one here wrote the news articles, perhaps you should address your complaint to Fairfax Media.

Interesting that police allege SS was murdered between 11am and 7.20pm on Easter Sunday. Therefore there must be some doubt that it was actually SS who hit 'send' on her email to the bus company at 12.59pm. (Email timings can often be out, though).
As the timestamp was 12.59pm, the email could have been sent from an office computer or maybe it was sent from her phone, given that the iPad had been thrown into the canal.

My guess is the police go by last actual sighting of her, as in that is what they know for sure. Until they do computer/digital forensics, they can't be 100% sure the email was sent at that time and where it was sent from.

With six older siblings, I've been a horror movie fan since I was very young!

No one here wrote the news articles, perhaps you should address your complaint to Fairfax Media.

Could not agree more, Tiger!
Any posts I (and most others) have made in reference to games came with the disclaimer that we do not believe games, as such, create a situation, rather that some individuals with a predisposition may be drawn to them.
And just by the by, Fairfax Media came up with the neo-Nazi data. No one here on WS did.

Hi Froglady, :sorry:

My fault. I initially thought the rego on VS ute was 'BY BIRI' (and off I went sleuthing and came up with some anime enemy creature) but I was since corrected and the rego was actually standard issue - and I agree with those who say VS probably wouldn't bother getting personalised plates anyway.
Ohhhh lol no worries :) I thought it might have been a forum name or similar :)

Yes. I am Rupert Murdoch in disguise and I made the media do it.

In other news my juicer malfunctioned his morning and now I smell like carrot, celery, cucumbers, parsley and beetroot. And I keep finding chia seeds in my eyebrows. Watch out for the midday news updates.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK that's weird... unless I missed something Tilikum didn't, I haven't seen anyone here blame gamers (like myself) for anything, quite the opposite - I've seen posts here I wish I'd see more of elsewhere, ie making the same points Tilikum did (but in less of a crybaby way).

Yes. I am Rupert Murdoch in disguise and I made the media do it.

In other news my juicer malfunctioned his morning and now I smell like carrot, celery, cucumbers, parsley and beetroot. And I keep finding chia seeds in my eyebrows. Watch out for the midday news updates.

I knew it.... :hilarious:

Hi guys! First time posting here on this forum.

Read all of the previous thread. Very sad to see what has happened.

I do concur with those who have stated about the high probability of VS having a 'dark past' in the Netherlands (like you normally will find with these types of ppl, as was the case with the murderer of Jill Meagher), hence the reason why he and his family came back to Australia (i.e. a new beginning for the family), even with very minimal possessions. Also, another strong point leading to my hypothesis is the co-operation of his mother and brother and non-denial of anything so far, indicating they may have been aware he was capable of doing something along the lines of what happened to Stephanie Scott (maybe based on a past incident in Netherlands????). It is somewhat bizarre that the family chose to locate in some town out of the middle of nowhere (maybe to retain more anonymity???), given that most ppl looking for work from overseas locate themselves in the cities/CBD areas, where there are more opportunities. I don't think many ppl had heard of Leeton before Stephanie's disappearance in the media. I certainly didn't

And it was very chilling to read that description of one of the video games he was a part of planning to create. As I once heard in a church service years ago, "Where your mind is, there your heart will be also". And unfortunately, it appears that fantasy has met reality, especially with that reference in the video game of watching someone alone down a corridor.

As Fatty Vautin from The Footy Show would say, VS is GORRRRRRRRRNE! The three pieces of vital evidence that will quash any defence of his is the photo of the burnt body (i.e. taken as a'trophy' of their victim, hence implying an element of psycopathy with VS. There's absolutely one reason and one reason only why you'd take that photo in the first place), the guy who saw him throw electronic equipment in the water and was correctly able to identify the vehicle driving back in the direction of Leeton, and the mother and brother's immediate co-operation with the police (and what else they have told the police about him, I don't know). I do not believe he will be getting off this charge. He is done like a dinner.

Will be interesting to see when a photo of VS is released to the public. Interesting that there's barely much info about him on the net from either Australia or Netherlands. I wonder where the Dailymail UK got this photo of his twin brother (which is censored). Also, I find it interesting that this twin - who'd be 24 yrs of age - looks a bit old for 24 (although it's hard to tell without seeing the face) :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/10/03/276B26BA00000578-3033028-image-m-30_1428632729630.jpg

http://www.areanews.com.au/story/3001243/leeton-united-hurting-after-stephanie-scott-tragedy/

Ms Scott and her fiancee Aaron Leeson-Woolley have strong ties to Leeton United, and the tragedy has rocked the tight-knit football club to its core.

Leeton United were to play West Griffith in round two of the Billabong Cup on Saturday night, but Alampi said the club was trying to reschedule the match.

&#8220;Our president&#8217;s working on that (rescheduling) right now, but we&#8217;ll go as far as to say if they don&#8217;t want to reschedule, we'll probably forfeit anyway,&#8221; he said.

&#8220;We don&#8217;t want to be playing, that&#8217;s for sure.

&#8220;It&#8217;s just out of respect for Stephanie and Aaron&#8217;s family more than anything.

&#8220;Aaron&#8217;s not playing with us this year, but we see him as part of the club, and Stephanie played for the girls' team.

I wonder if VS had committed a crime in The Netherlands (was found guilty and served his time), could he have been deported back to Australia? If so, does his record overseas get automatically shared with the Australian authorities?

Just his name so MS - I wonder if maybe I can see it because he's in my search history before he changed everything to private?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne