Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just his name so MS - I wonder if maybe I can see it because he's in my search history before he changed everything to private?
I can still see it, amazed he hasn't taken it down.

I hope you're proud of yourselves, getting the media to paint a God-awful picture of gamers.

I'm a BETA tester, who adores horror, and I assure you, I have NO plans to kill anyone. :-/

If you are going to blame games, or love of horror, for Mr Stanford's actions, then you must also think similar minds, such as movie maker 'Wes Craven', and horror author, 'Stephen King', and everyone who has read their books, or watched their movies; are also psychotic killers. o_O

Hun, you sure you posted this in the right window? I think you must've been looking at some other forum, as none of this really makes sense here. I think there was one comment last thread re gamers and horror, and a pile of people posting in defense of the genre ever since.

Throwing out a big welcome to all the new posters, I see there's quite a few in this thread.

also, posting about sleuthing the accused's rellies is against TOS here, in case new folks don't know it

I hope you're proud of yourselves, getting the media to paint a God-awful picture of gamers.

I'm a BETA tester, who adores horror, and I assure you, I have NO plans to kill anyone. :-/

If you are going to blame games, or love of horror, for Mr Stanford's actions, then you must also think similar minds, such as movie maker 'Wes Craven', and horror author, 'Stephen King', and everyone who has read their books, or watched their movies; are also psychotic killers. o_O

At least WE aren't on a forum, posting accusitory garbage at the fiance, as some of you did, before it was deleted. :-/

We aren't pretending to be 'Sam Spade', and creating truly SICK theories, that MUST stem from your OWN disturbed thoughts.

<modsnip>
Interesting user name

Are you trying to be funny?

VS went to so much trouble not to really hid anything. He didnt look to see if some one was watching and there was.
What I don't understand is that he drove 70 klms to take stephies body only 5 meters in off the road!
'Twas an Easter weekend where there would be many campers and holiday travelers who could easily see the smoke, his car parked etc.

VS went to so much trouble not to really hid anything. He did look to see if some one was watching and there was.
What I don't understand is that he drove 70 klms to take stephies body only 5 meters in off the road!
'Twas an Easter weekend where there would be many campers and holiday travelers who could easily see the smoke, his car parked etc.
I know I don't get that either. And he must've waited for Stephanie to stop burning (sorry :( ) to take the photo. So so risky. So so stupid.

Would the high school have computers systems that would cope with his development. Could he have been using their facilities?

I would imagine the firewall would be too strict for him to be using them that way. Perhaps he was on a forum or something under a name?

also, posting about sleuthing the accused's rellies is against TOS here, in case new folks don't know it

Apologies. I thought the birthday reference would be ok as they share it [emoji6]

From ABC news story mentioned above:

The cleaning company he worked for, Colin Joss & Co, confirmed it was assisting police with the murder investigation.
It would not comment on whether Stanford had keys to the school.
However, cleaning division manager Fleur Dooley said cleaning staff never worked alone.

I am getting a stalker vibe.

Ok so I found out VS's online name for forums is: Quetzalcoatl which is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and means "feathered serpent".

http://www.ancient.eu/Quetzalcoatl/

Omg "The exact significance and attributes of Quetzalcoatl varied somewhat between civilizations and through history. Quetzalcoatl was often considered the god of the morning star, and his twin brother Xolotl was the evening star (Venus). As the morning star he was known by the title Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, meaning "lord of the star of the dawn." He was known as the inventor of books and the calendar, the giver of maize (corn) to mankind, and sometimes as a symbol of death and resurrection. Quetzalcoatl was also the patron of the priests and the title of the Aztec high priest.

Most Mesoamerican beliefs included cycles of suns. Usually, our current time was considered the fifth sun, the previous four having been destroyed by flood, fire and the like. Quetzalcoatl allegedly went to Mictlan, the underworld, and created fifth-world mankind from the bones of the previous races (with the help of Chihuacoatl), using his own blood, from a wound in his penis, to imbue the bones with new life.

His birth, along with his twin Xolotl, was unusual; it was a virgin birth, to the goddess Coatlicue. Alternatively, he was a son of Xochiquetzal and Mixcoatl.

One Aztec story claims that Quetzalcoatl was seduced by Tezcatlipoca into becoming drunk and sleeping with a celibate priestess, and then burned himself to death out of remorse. His heart became the morning star."

From ABC news story mentioned above:

The cleaning company he worked for, Colin Joss & Co, confirmed it was assisting police with the murder investigation.
It would not comment on whether Stanford had keys to the school.
However, cleaning division manager Fleur Dooley said cleaning staff never worked alone.

I am getting a stalker vibe.
The morning I heard about the arrest on the radio, that it was a cleaner at the school who had photos on his phone... I literally groaned because my very first thought was that it was someone very sick and deranged. Someone who had slipped through the cracks and got a job at a school. Thank God the police caught him as he could've struck again - maybe a student :(

Quetzalcoatl
Chihuacoatl
Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli
..... and so on ....... you wouldn't want to hear me, IF I would speak those words :thinking: :giggle::hilarious:

The morning I heard about the arrest on the radio, that it was a cleaner at the school who had photos on his phone... I literally groaned because my very first thought was that it was someone very sick and deranged. Someone who had slipped through the cracks and got a job at a school. Thank God the police caught him as he could've struck again - maybe a student :(

Yes being 24 he is young, he wanted to work at a school to look for a young girl or teacher. I think he has been waiting to find that perfect time where he can find his victim. I don't think he was a stalker as just. It could of been anyone at the school at the right time for him.
Months before this he might of been driving past the school over weekends seeing what cars were packed in the car park.

On that Sunday he drove past and saw SS car. Thought it was the right time?
He must be a very strange, deranged and evil man. Mentally ill even. He honestly doesn't seem very smart. He didn't cover his tracks well at all.

I know I don't get that either. And he must've waited for Stephanie to stop burning (sorry :( ) to take the photo. So so risky. So so stupid.

(Sorry in advance) the fire would have kept burning for hours. In the photo there were remnants of logs 6" diameter, petrol and um well you know, should smoke and burn for hours....If the photo only showed ashes then I think the total fool must've gone back....the photo would show either day or night flames or just ashes.

Although a human body is made up of mostly water, the fat, hair etc will burn. Our fire-brigade friend said the smell of a human is similar to pork on a BBQ but you'll never forget the different odour. He's seen it many times in a burning vehicle. But a vehicle has electrical, upholstery & rubber, all acrid/toxic smells.

This mongrel deserves the gallows.

Would the high school have computers systems that would cope with his development. Could he have been using their facilities?

I would imagine the firewall would be too strict for him to be using them that way. Perhaps he was on a forum or something under a name?

What I mean is in high school some of the advanced computer courses would have some 'top notch' expensive applications he could maybe use. My nephew learned web development in high school. Maybe VS couldn't afford the advanced apps or worked offline.

If his agency said he didn't have keys then how would he clean early morning or after everyone had gone home. I often see the lawns being mowed at schools on the weekend.
My cousin and his wife would start cleaning a school only when everyone had left. :thinking:

Why oh why did he have to kill her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member