Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When police became involved in what was initially a missing persons case, Stanford was interviewed early on

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/27155977/mystery-surrounds-scotts-final-hours/

When I read that sentence, I get a vision of police asking if there is anyone that may have shown Stephanie undue or unwanted attention, anyone that threatened Stephanie, anyone that made her uncomfortable .... and someone close to Stephanie saying 'well, there is this one guy who has been ogling her/left her flowers a few times/left a note on her car/follows her/whatever'.

When I read that sentence, I get a vision of police asking if there is anyone that may have shown Stephanie undue or unwanted attention, anyone that threatened Stephanie, anyone that made her uncomfortable .... and someone close to Stephanie saying 'well, there is this one guy who has been ogling her/left her flowers a few times/left a note on her car/follows her/whatever'.

I wonder if there was a complaint pending and he approached her about it.
This whole terrible incident has us grasping at straws.

Just to put a different spin on things, after thinking about that alleged assault of his of a teacher: maybe there was nothing sexual about his approach on Stephanie. Maybe he had a thing about teachers or authority figures, or he had a flashback to some bad memory related to teachers and that could have triggered something?

Wow, that's just too painful to even think about.

Its just heartbreaking. Maybe she will be buried wearing/with her wedding dress and they are trying to fulfill her plans as best they can. And they know the staff there, Stephanie would have been dealing with them for a long time, so they will be able to do things as they know she would have wanted them done.

How horrendous that it all came to this though. Her family are very strong to be able to do it this way.

Sorry just catching up on your thread. . Given that there is reports of an earlier attack by VS on a school teacher (did i read correct in saying it was whilst he was in Primary school)
Maybe Stephanie bless her, reminded VS of the teacher he originally attacked all those years ago. .
Maybe he has been harboring the hate all these years, a d had unfinished business..

Slightly OT but afaik the term Aspergers is still used here in the UK, I would use it myself simply as a shorthand for someone who is on the spectrum but towards the lower end (I hope I'm not offending anyone by using the wrong terminology, that's certainly not my intention)

My son is awaiting final testing/diagnosis but even his paediatrician tells me that she suspects he is "on the ASD, probably Aspergers" (her words), so even the UK medical profession still use the term. Its been on a lot of his paperwork too.

I hope there isn't too much focus on this condition, as it tends to tar lots of people with the same brush. I've worked with many children who are autistic, and whilst a tiny minority showed some violent tendencies (usually through frustration), the vast majority were very sweet, quiet children who were easily upset by others, rather than the other way round. It is also impossible to guess how it affected him (if, indeed, he even had a diagnosis).

I wonder whether that was just because he was known to have access to school keys and had been noticed there out of scheduled hours before, or for some other reason

maybe the headmistress saw him there when stephanie was given the keys?

My son is awaiting final testing/diagnosis but even his paediatrician tells me that she suspects he is "on the ASD, probably Aspergers" (her words), so even the UK medical profession still use the term. Its been on a lot of his paperwork too.

I hope there isn't too much focus on this condition, as it tends to tar lots of people with the same brush. I've worked with many children who are autistic, and whilst a tiny minority showed some violent tendencies (usually through frustration), the vast majority were very sweet, quiet children who were easily upset by others, rather than the other way round. It is also impossible to guess how it affected him (if, indeed, he even had a diagnosis).

I think culturally differences are coming into play wrt to the terms people use.

While I don't have any direct experience of ASD being violent to others just isn't something I'd associate with the condition

One thing that seems certain is.. he wasn't rostered on for work that Sunday.. so he wasn't at the school for work purposes. So what purpose would he have to be there? use of the WIFI? checking things out? returning some borrowed tools? How long had he been there? did he arrive before Stephanie or after ? who surprised whom? these are things I want to know.

I have not seen it reported anywhere that VS was at the school on Easter Sunday. Did I miss this? Is it a general assumption that he was at the school - thereby crossing paths with Stephanie?

While I don't have any direct experience of ASD being violent to others just isn't something I'd associate with the condition

RSBM: Very much agree, but a lot of focus is already on it among researchers around the world. I want to stress that it is not about people with ASD being violent, but the other way around … about the convicted murderers who have been diagnosed with ASD or are believed to have ASD, because there are apparently a significant portion of them.

With it being such a broad spectrum, they are apparently trying to see if there is a particular neurological difference involved with those that commit murder – because violence, especially towards strangers, is considered to be uncommon for people with ASD.

Lots of articles about it out there, these are just a few.
http://witscience.org/new-study-shows-92-convicted-murderers-suffer-aspergers-syndrome/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/
http://www.autismwebsite.com/crimetimes/05c/w05cp13.htm
http://uncommonjournalism.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/a-link-between-autism-and-mass-murder.html

I have not seen it reported anywhere that VS was at the school on Easter Sunday. Did I miss this? Is it a general assumption that he was at the school - thereby crossing paths with Stephanie?

Back on the phone and cant do links but in a recent msm report police allege he confronted Stephanie there or vice versa. I think it was today's yahoo 7 news article.

Back on the phone and cant do links but in a recent msm report police allege he confronted Stephanie there or vice versa. I think it was today's yahoo 7 news article.

Thanks for this. I haven't seen the yahoo 7 article, but I became aware of what was apparently said in that report as I read posts after my questions.

I noticed on the blurry image of vs Dutch identification card the word Franklin appears. Wouldnt be surprised if that relates to place of birth. There is a town named Franklin in tasmania. Near hobart. Very small township. Either that or Franklin is his middle name.
wonder whether media will start digging there too...

Sorry just catching up on your thread. . Given that there is reports of an earlier attack by VS on a school teacher (did i read correct in saying it was whilst he was in Primary school)
Maybe Stephanie bless her, reminded VS of the teacher he originally attacked all those years ago. .
Maybe he has been harboring the hate all these years, a d had unfinished business..

Maybe, Stephanie was only "bubbly" and very friendly. ASPs don't endure that good and feel irritated and kind of threatened? In addition Stephanie maybe had similarity to the primary school teacher (look, voice, gestures, hairstyling ...)? Who knows.
It may also be that he as an ASP did not know, that she would suffer pain and fear - and at some point it was too late. He realized, that he now had to reckon a penalty and began to destroy evidence. ??
IMO

Here is one source KG1:
http://mashable.com/2015/04/10/stephanie-scott-murder/
The case gripping Australia: Stephanie Scott murdered a week before her wedding
"Stanford was on the grounds at the same time as Scott on Easter Sunday" ...
"Police allege Scott was murdered between 11 a.m. and 7:20 p.m. on Easter Sunday" ...
"The Police investigation focused on Stanford after he gave varying accounts of his movements on the day of Scott's disappearance"...
Police discovered the school keys at his home"...
The morning after Stanford's arrest, Scott's car, a red Mazda 3 sedan, was discovered by a Network Nine news helicopter in a paddock 8 kilometres out of Leeton, on the edge of a vineyard. It is unknown how the car was dumped in that location.
"Police have confirmed divers pulled an iPad from a canal just outside of the town with Leeton High School markings on it".
"Police confirmed charred remains were discovered in a Cocoparra National Park are most likely Stephanie Scott".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas