Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The school would have had a going away party or celebration of the upcoming wedding and honeymoon, maybe they forgot to ask VS and he was p*ssed off.

There is no way he killed her at the house. Maiden avenue is a very popular street and is a short cut from Yano avenue through to Griffith and is right opposite the popular golf course. Everyone in that street would know everyone's business. Like most small country towns, neighbours are very (nosy) friendly! The neighbours to VS even commented on how often he hangs out the washing - so just no way he does it in the house.
As for the forensic markers in the back garden, this would be for foot prints (to match those near body location in forest)
No way brother flew in to Narrandera airport... It is a very small regional airport and the Rex flights hold 36 passengers when full (which they mostly are not) and again, everyone seems to know everyone and he would have been noticed.
No matter how you look at it, he had help from someone I think.
Also, no way that red car was there for days.. Just no way at all. I'm am telling you that ANY car parked for more than an hour would have been commented on by someone. Maybe an old crappy ute on the farm - but a perfectly parked bright red car?
Again why park it there? Leeton is part of the Murrumbidgee irrigation area. There are hundreds and hundreds of kms of irrigation canals. Why didn't he simply drive the car and then push it into a canal?
The argument the he was perhaps disturbed (physically and not mentally) doesn't make sense.
As for throwing the iPad into the canal - that is just Palin stupid doing it in broad daylight and there are a lot closer canals he could have dropped it in - not to mention throwing it in the Murrumbidgee river. Why not even just smash it with a hammer and bin it?

The more I think about it, the more I think two people are involved. People are usually consistent, either in their pattern of stupidity, or their pattern of cleverness, but unless he is bi-polar, there is no consistency.
Given the massive ice drug problem in Leeton, maybe he was spaced out.
The suggestion of going to a party and leaving car at home doesn't wash...people in small country towns generally risk it and take back roads

I think some people have watched too many far-fetched movies and read too many far-fetched books. Bringing the twin halfway across the country and back again without anyone noticing, without his absence being commented upon at home, without leaving digital traces through cell phones, without showing up on passenger manifests, without them being seen together, is the least of the implausibilities here. Tell me VS had extraterrestrial help; I find that equally plausible.

I'm sorry, but these are real people we are talking about. Now some poor guy who was, presumably, 800km away at the time of the murder is being implicated on the basis that, 24 years ago, he shared a womb with a murderer and they have the same face. I hate it when people concoct far fetched scenarios implicating the perp's family because these are real people and (IMO) having a member of your family commit a horrific crime must be traumatic on a scale only exceeded by being the family of the victim - except you don't get the outpouring of sympathy and help, but you do get death threats and blame.

bbm: Definitely not!! I don't like this kind of stories. However, I do like WS.

When I heard about "identical twins", my thoughts immediately were going into this direction, but first only vaguely.
Now I'm thinking loud - sorry, you don't accept it - about possibilities.
There are people which feel obliged to help a perpetrator - why not a twin this time?? Yes, no one has seen 2 of them at the same time. But the investigation is not over yet.

And this person didn't say anything at the time, when the entire town was searching for a red car? 0_o
I think he said that he thought it belonged to someone from the property on which it was found.

9lives thank you for posting this information.

It makes more sense to me if he was on foot. It was suggested by someone on social media (as if he knew VS) that he might have been drinking and I'm wondering if the school is on the way home from a weekend party. It also makes more sense that he would walk if he was going on a binge session (as seems to be what younger drinkers do now), he would leave his vehicle at home. Usual weekend is drinking Friday and Saturday nights and home on Sunday to sleep it off before going to work on Monday. Except this was a long weekend, so he had Thursday, Friday and Saturday. By Sunday, he might have been having blackouts and be disoriented, he may have even fallen asleep on the school grounds. SS may have known him and knowing he would be in trouble if found, offered to drive him the short distance home, where I think the murder occurred. It's been suggested that a drunk couldn't reason well enough to do what he did afterwards, but I think when a dramatic incident occurs and all of a sudden you realise it's wasn't a dream but was real, and you sober up real quick. Not thinking like a rational person, but good enough to decide you just can't leave a dead body at your house, you have to cover your tracks. He took her in his vehicle to a known area, but by only taking the body 5mtrs off the track indicates flawed thinking. He may well have had a jerry can of petrol with him and the burning was a spur of the moment decision. Was the photo on the phone a trophy or was it taken so he could later remember the location of the body, and could complete the cover up? Then he needed to dispose of the car, again not well hidden. I'm not sure about the ipad, but perhaps he thought there might be a way he could be identified from that, so he had to dispose of it. There may turn out to be reasons for all the questions we have.

Dont know that he would have been at a party if he had no friends. I also think that one of the people in Holland that have been interviewed commented that he didnt touch alcohol. Or, the one time he had a drink, he threw up. Was a long time ago tho, maybe his drinking habits have changed.

These are still the lines I am thinking along... but the house still stands out to me, originally I thought the house too but now I feel if she was murdered there they wouldn't have taken the crime scene away so soon. Maybe that is standard practice once they have the things they need but it just felt too quick IMO.
I dont know ...... the house was off limits to the family for a quite a few days, while they were in a motel. It seemed pretty adequate to me, even on the side of longer than standard.

I dont know ...... the house was off limits to the family for a quite a few days, while they were in a motel. It seemed pretty adequate to me, even on the side of longer than standard.

That's why I originally thought the house... no one there for a few days!

I wish someone could clarify my crime scene question lol, I just can't see LE grabbing what they needed for evidence and letting the family move back in if she was murdered there.. I could be wrong, like I said maybe that's just how it works.

I wish someone could clarify my crime scene question lol, I just can't see LE grabbing what they needed for evidence and letting the family move back in if she was murdered there.. I could be wrong, like I said maybe that's just how it works.

Im not sure how it works and Im probably no help Belz. Hopefully Ali can answer when she comes on.

The tape at Allisons home came down a week after and as we know GBC was found guilty of murdering Allison at home :(

Police on Thursday removed the crime scene tape from the entrance to the Baden-Clay home in Brookfield

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...brookfield-woman/story-e6frfkp9-1226339129541

A Supreme Court jury on Tuesday found the 43-year-old guilty of murdering the mother of three at their Brookfield home and disposing of her body under the Kholo Creek Bridge

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-15/gerard-baden-clay-guilty-of-killing-wife-allison/5548628

As a child, Mr Stanford also reportedly hated being touched and disliked his hair cut, as well as lacking basic skills, such as being able to use a knife and fork.

Growing up, Mr Stanford never had a girlfriend and shied away from talking to women.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/...ed-never-had-a-girlfriend#WLwYF3dpXrYOMRhU.99

He didnt know how to use a knife and fork? That intrigues me. Is this some grotesque exaggeration?
The neighbours in Leeton never mentioned that he didnt know how to drink tea or coffee out of a cup?!! They also said he was really polite and friendly and wanted to work his way up in life. Or are they the ones exaggerating, out of sympathy and in order to be kind to Anika?
Those former employers are doing their darndest to turn the family into a laughing stock and the mother, along with Vincent, into a complete basket case. What are they suggesting - the mother was unable to teach Vincent anything and then these two people came to 'the rescue' and taught him personal hygiene and social skills and gave him a job and paid for his driving lessons.

When I heard about "identical twins", my thoughts immediately were going into this direction, but first only vaguely.
There are people which feel obliged to help a perpetrator - why not a twin this time?? Yes, no one has seen 2 of them at the same time. But the investigation is not over yet.

I understand what you're saying about the close relationship of twins. This pair of twins seems a bit odd, because one them not only left his twin, but his whole family at the same time. It sounds like some sort of rift with the family.

My first impression was that VS is not the killer and is being set up. I haven't seen anything to change my mind yet. If anything, it seems more likely than not.

I have been thinking he took her alive but bound and injured enough to bleed, in the back of his ute on Easter Sunday, direct to the National Park. Whether he has grabbed her at school in the classroom, in the school carpark or outside the school I don't know. I don't think she would have gone willingly anywhere with him not even to give him a lift.

At the National Park, he has attacked her, likely raped her and killed her, then burnt her body to destroy evidence of his involvement. If he used an accelerant to burn her, then he either had it in his car as well as perhaps his camera or he stopped at home on the way and picked them up.

Or if he didn't have his camera then he possibly returned to take the photos of her burnt body.

I don't know the answer but even though they certainly treated it as a possible crime scene, or where evidence of a crime that occurred elsewhere was found, I am guessing that once they have finished examining it, they have no further need to hold it. Think of say a public place that is the scene of a crime. They can't hold it forever particularly if it's a road or high use place. They do their forensics then release it.

I wonder if it's more likely that the mother and brother would not move back if they believed it was the scene of a murder.

I recall police saying they thought she was already dead when she arrived at the national park

I recall police saying they thought she was already dead when she arrived at the national park

I wonder why they would say this unless they found evidence that her death occurred elsewhere. Maybe blood spatter patterns somewhere else significant enough to suggest death followed. Perhaps then the blood in the car was more residual smears and drips from clothing and hair etc than fresh from wounds.
Sorry to be graphic. It's awful just thinking about the possibilities.

If VS called his brother, that's a detail the police would know from phone records. But maybe the brothers outfoxed them... Maybe they used an internet based service so there's no record of the call/text. That's something they'd have to have already set up and working before this event, which points to either very paranoid personalities or people covering their tracks for nefarious purposes. Anyway, maybe they managed to hide their communication from the cops. What time does he get the call from VS? Probably not before 1pm, since she still seems to be alive before then. Call it... 1:30pm. What time did the twin wake up that morning? Has he been up since 6am, or is he a late riser? Is he going to be heading to Leeton well rested, or hungover and tired?

Twin jumps on a plane, but how does he pay without leaving a trail? Do airlines even accept cash these days? How does he get to and from the airport at either end without being seen? Forget that. The brother must drive up. There's too much paranoia around air travel these days to assume it can be done anonymously.

Hope he's got cash hidden at home because it's a 1,600+km round trip - roughly equivalent to Berlin to Zurich and back. He's probably going to have to fuel up two or three times on the round trip journey, and he certainly doesn't want to use his card. Eight and a half hours later he's in Leeton.

What's the time? It's at minimum 9:30pm, if he needed no time to prepare after his 1:30pm call, and if he didn't stop to pee or eat on the way. Where's he going to leave his car so VS's neighbors don't notice it? Has he been there before, or are VS's neighbors going to get a shock to see him with his doppelganger? Even if he has, aren't the identical twins getting around together going to be noticed simply because it's not a usual sight?

Maybe he's only in town an hour. VS has already ditched the iPad and presumably disposed of the body (if 7:20pm comes from the time stamp on the photo of the body). The brother helps him dump the car, then turns straight back to Adelaide. He's going to arrive around 6:30am, assuming he drove straight through the night without stopping. Did we work out what time he got up the previous day? He might be closing in on 24 hours since he last slept. Hope he didn't have plans with anyone for the Easter Monday public holiday because he's going to be wrecked after that 1600km journey.

What's he doing with his phone this whole time? I mean, everyone has one these days. Has it been pinging towers all the way across SA and NSW? Or has it been silent that whole time, switched off and not pinging any towers? Do his phone records show he's in the habit of leaving his phone switched off for 16+ hours at a time? Or is it on, and not moving out of his house for a couple of days, not making or answering calls or responding to texts or using any internet services?

Meanwhile, what about the loose ends in his life. He's a gamer, perhaps. Does he belong to a guild? Are they wondering why he didn't show up to his regular raid? Does he have a girlfriend? Where does she think he is during this period he's incommunicado? Does he have friends? Does he know they're not going to call around to visit?

Bigger questions. Has he driven that whole way without going near toll roads that would have recorded his number plate? Better stick to the speed limit - wouldn't be smart to get caught speeding outside the Adelaide area that day. Hope no one ever remembers him at the petrol stations he had to stop at - they usually have CCTV.

The whole thing is a hell of a journey, and a hell of a risk to take to save VS a 7km walk back into town.

I think he said that he thought it belonged to someone from the property on which it was found.

This to me is the height of dodgy!!! How is it possible to think that a red car sitting in the middle of a "paddock" in the middle of nowhere probably belongs to a farm worker and probably isn't the red mazda sedan every single person in town has been looking for frantically?? So do not get that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee